ADVERTISEMENT

What? No game thread? Start...

Dang. That series was full of errors by Sam. Overthrew Beck. Seemed to pitch too early on the option, then just forced a throw he shouldn’t have thrown. I guess he was due to make a few mistakes. He’ll be alright.

Reactions: hornfan2006
hes got plenty of zip, he has no accuracy. hes missed 4 or 5 big plays just missing the receiver.

Yeah, Sam’s not right. Off target throws but also questionable decision making. Wondering if he aggravated his shoulder after the hit on the CJ interference down the sideline.

I suspect his shoulder is not right....I leave it to the coaches to get it right.

UT is setting themselves up letting these cockroaches stay in the game. Wonders if we will ever see UT just blow someone out. A bad KS team, making a ton of mistakes and only 7 down. Not a warm fuzzy feeling here.

UT is setting themselves up letting these cockroaches stay in the game. Wonders if we will ever see UT just blow someone out. A bad KS team, making a ton of mistakes and only 7 down. Not a warm fuzzy feeling here.
We won’t see it this season

The wind is really bad at the game right now. Sam has not been perfect and looked off some times but he seems to be in good spirits and still making plays when we need them most .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT