ADVERTISEMENT

What? No game thread? Start...

Sam being a bit wreckless with the football today. Forcing stuff. Needs to get that out of his system before the title game.

Is it really that windy? I mean I don't see the flags on the goal posts moving that much. Sam is just not giving his receivers a chance at all on deep balls.

Is it really that windy? I mean I don't see the flags on the goal posts moving that much. Sam is just not giving his receivers a chance at all on deep balls.
The way they are talking about it on radio it's blowing pretty good. Would explain why both QBs are over throwing.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I'll say this, I fully expected Texas to be flat in this game. I mean, how do you not play flat when nobody's at the game? Just so boring. I'd rather play a night game at LSU than this.

The defense has exceeded my expectations thus far though.

On a bright note.....Ossai has been quietly having a pretty steady game. Speaks well for the future....

Reactions: Metcalf #2
D has been solid. Would like to see another td for us for aesthetic purposes.... and just as I type this.... fvcking Kansas just score.

Davante, far be it from me to tell you how to do your job.....but I am fairly certain that your job description includes actually looking for the ball....

You've got to be fvcking kidding me! Jesus fvcking christ on crutches!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT