ADVERTISEMENT

Who's To Blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORLDSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
Have no idea what that gibberish means. Are you the poster that posted you were heading south to head up a welcoming party for the caravan or am I getting you confused with someone else?

Come on fellas. World star hip hop dot com (I don't want to link it here. Tons of NSFW ) is where crazy cell phone videos get posted. Because of their popularity, whenever a fight breaks out the person recording it yells out worldstarrrrrrrr.
He was implying a catfight was breaking out....meme style.

Come on fellas. World star hip hop dot com (I don't want to link it here. Tons of NSFW ) is where crazy cell phone videos get posted. Because of their popularity, whenever a fight breaks out the person recording it yells out worldstarrrrrrrr.

Good grief. I guess I'm showing my age. Worldstar? WTF? Who cares? :rolleyes:

Well, I have been here since 2007 and been in trouble more times than all of you Rooks put together

WordStar was a work you ass off Word Processor., make ya earn ya stripes trying to write a letter! I have always been a WP man,l like Word OK but, I like WP and Lotus better

Hook'em

Last edited:

LOL, well then that's awesome. Haha.

I'm a bit older now...not quite as hip as I used to be.

Get off that myspace, uncle
El Capitan if you are down with the caravan like someone said you were, I was wondering how you were posting and then I ran across this pic a few minutes ago which would answer my question but raises new questions about how are these folks getting the money for these phones? Are you seeing this where you are?
ong5vtk.png

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Even my old azz knows what WorldStar is.....it was well played.

As for the game...you already had the blue blood target on your back, add in a top ten ranking, in a hostile night game environment on the road against a really talented team.....what could go wrong? I would actually be proud of how my team almost won that thing where they could have folded.

Watched that game again. I'm sure Gundy was about to crap his pants thinking "Oh here we go with this Texas come back shit like in the past". Oh well on to the next.

El Capitan if you are down with the caravan like someone said you were, I was wondering how you were posting and then I ran across this pic a few minutes ago which would answer my question but raises new questions about how are these folks getting the money for these phones? Are you seeing this where you are?
ong5vtk.png

I'd like to see where they plug the cords in to charge, lol.

ong5vtk.png

Dude...the socks and flip flops is the chit!

Reactions: Belldozer1
Are you guys back yet?
Don't start crying just yet, we're not quite back yet but close. But if you can't crack .500 against us when we are down life is going to be miserable for ya when we're back. You might as well start getting used to it.

ong5vtk.png

Wonder if they have pawnshops down there? Somebody might be missing a lawn mower or a couple of cows or they selling 10 bags on the way, they should take Mexico's deal cause it not gonna get any better for them....

Hook'em

Reactions: Belldozer1
How did we go from Who's to Blame to talking about politics?

After watching that game it's a shame we gave up 31 points in the first half. With that said our offense looked better and with no TO's but our penalties are still racking up.

How did we go from Who's to Blame to talking about politics?

After watching that game it's a shame we gave up 31 points in the first half. With that said our offense looked better and with no TO's but our penalties are still racking up.
?? I thought the caravan that was organized by the left and never Trumpers to coincide with midterms wasn’t political? Are you telling me that was a lie? LOL shocking. Even Beto is fixing to realize that the majority of Hispanics don’t want open borders either, smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT