Why the "Insiders" are Frauds

learnsome

Cut you beggars!
Dec 29, 2013
It's dispiriting to see so many follow these so-called insiders for any morsel of hope. Naturally, the fact that my fellow fans think it's OK to fire someone two years in is pretty dispiriting in its own right (I share their frustration, but not their petulance).

That said, It's disconcerting to see how many just hang on these insiders' every post, so I'm going to explain why they're doing what they're doing. To understand my argument, you need only know a couple of things:

1. The BMDs are getting NOWHERE with the administration on removing Charlie and have felt powerless for a while now.
2. The BMDs aren't these knights in shining armor, but human beings with issues (who have done well at their own thing, but that doesn't mean they know football, etc. See Jerry Jones).
3. Orangebloods is Longhorn central and can more or less accurately represent fan sentiment.

Simply put, the so-called insiders are trying to gin up the fanbase, so that the BMDs can use their anger as yet another argument in their favor. It won't work (mostly because the administration doesn't really care what you think that much), but because the so-called insiders are also incompetent, they will keep trying until they're proven wrong in a few days.

And, then they will act like the situation was "fluid" or there are "no absolutes." But we'll know that they were always FOS. I'm just hoping that those of you who at least attended our great University can see through their bullshit. If not, you really should have gone to College Station where you could have gotten f---ed like all the other sheep.

Latest posts

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.