**OFFICIAL TEXAS vs The Fighting Ouachita gameday thread of Titanic Mismatches**

It's a different release angle and a little more compact throw than Q so it seems like it is. Honestly, I'd have to put a clock on both of them to tell you. The last QB in college that you could MEASURABLEY tell had a fast release was Jared Goff at Cal. That guy could get rid of a ball.
But remember- Arch has been watched like a hawk his entire life by some of the most talented QBs to ever play..... he's GOING to have a polished release.
Good point. Maybe it’s not so much faster as it is shorter. There’s no wind up.

If you watch it on YouTube without a VPN what could happen? Some guy from India has 19k watching the game right now
Could vs likely is drastically different. Sports streams on YouTube will usually just get shut down.
Watching movies that are still in theatres can get you sued by the production company and fined by your service provider.

When you've got a million dollar arm- yous tart to believe you can make any throw. When you've got two uncle's with 4 superbowl rings- you are sort of expected to make any throw....
His belief in his arm, right now, exceeds his ability-- and he's got a LOT of ability.

He just needs to dial it back one notch and stay within himself.
I completely understand. My wife was asking why he was struggling there for a bit, and I basically told her that it looks to me like he’s pushing it because he’s putting too much pressure on himself.

It looks like he took a breath before that last drive, settled down, and was good to go. 🤘

Reactions: freeper
Damn good day of college football. Goodnight, gentlemen.

Guys, please do the following:

1) buy Amazon firestick. Walmart carries them for $30-$40ish

2)youtube firestick jailbreak or ask me to make a simple step by step post here. Takes about 10mins tops

3)get a VPN for peace of mind. I use Norton VPN for about $5/month (dropped ALL other subscriptions)

4)watch any game, any sport, any channel, any movie no matter how new, any country for the price of a VPN subscription.

5)flip middle finger to cable companies & online media subscriptions

If anyone has Verizon and has a certain phone plan you get the Disney bundle for free while includes Disney+ Hula and ESPN +

If anyone has Verizon and has a certain phone plan you get the Disney bundle for free while includes Disney+ Hula and ESPN +
How is this a reply to my post? I'm 100% against paying for media subscriptions & the 1 subscription I do recommend is for covering your tracks.

How is this a reply to my post? I'm 100% against paying for media subscriptions & the 1 subscription I do recommend is for covering your tracks.
Ya, I hear ya... to each his own. I haven't paid for TV programming, VPNs, or even my TVs. I have Sony TVs because friends gave them to me after they bought their new 100" TVs.... I tell them that I prefer the 60" screens because I have 4 of them together and watch multiple games simultaneously. Well, I buy the Chromecasts, gen 1 for $10.

Ya, I hear ya... to each his own. I haven't paid for TV programming, VPNs, or even my TVs. I have Sony TVs because friends gave them to me after they bought their new 100" TVs.... I tell them that I prefer the 60" screens because I have 4 of them together and watch multiple games simultaneously. Well, I buy the Chromecasts, gen 1 for $10.
Sounds like you're well on your way to making a homemade godzillatron. 😄

So, a nice little benefit to using a VPN is geographic pricing. If you're online shopping from let's say, Ethiopia, many times the same item price will be substantially cheaper than purchasing from modernized nations.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Sounds like you're well on your way to making a homemade godzillatron. 😄

So, a nice little benefit to using a VPN is geographic pricing. If you're online shopping from let's say, Ethiopia, many times the same item price will be substantially cheaper than purchasing from modernized nations.
What are some cheaper items? Plane tickets? etc...

I don't think you understood if anyone in here has Verizon as a cellphone provider that is the deal they are giving for free. I use a VPN on my phone. So I can go into the black market.....jk

Or am I.....

I don't think you understood if anyone in here has Verizon as a cellphone provider that is the deal they are giving for free. I use a VPN on my phone. So I can go into the black market.....jk

Or am I.....
Nope, I guess it went over my head. I legit didn't see how the reply related to what I said. Never claimed to be an overly smart man but I do still remember to breath when it counts. Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: RoboCocks21
What are some cheaper items? Plane tickets? etc...
Hmm, never really looked into tickets. Stuff like tech sites (best buy, new egg ect..) various amazon items, sometimes cpu programs. It really is random what companies do or don't price according to location but hey, every bit saved is worth it for us.

Hmm, never really looked into tickets. Stuff like tech sites (best buy, new egg ect..) various amazon items, sometimes cpu programs. It really is random what companies do or don't price according to location but hey, every bit saved is worth it for us.
I remember in 2016 you could buy an iPhone 7 in Angola for $200. They were going for $650-700 here.
Conversely, a new iPhone in Sudan goes for around $7000 now.

You're all welcome to take a stab at why........

I remember in 2016 you could buy an iPhone 7 in Angola for $200. They were going for $650-700 here.

The answer my friend is always going to be rooted in the basic supply and demand economic structure. But you already know that because it’s simple stuff. The right answer is usually the most simple one.

Adam West Reaction GIF