ADVERTISEMENT

WVU fan here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not that these people's lives don't matter. They do. The reality is though that the mob that is claiming that they're going to invade the U.S. is breaking the law and they should not be rewarded for their attempted unlawful entry to this country. Immigration laws are set up for a reason. If they want to come this country, they can apply just like others have done and those who are waiting to do so now. If they want better living conditions, they should march on their own country and demand a better lifestyle there.

Also, they were offered asylum from Mexico and they turned it down and are continuing on with their unlawful march towards the U.S. border. By attempting to invade the U.S illegally, it undermines our immigration protocol and is unfair to those who have gone through the process and also is unfair to those who have filed the proper paperwork and are waiting to be granted access as legal immigrants. This is not about Christianity and doing these people wrong. They put themselves in this position by doing what they're doing. America every right to defend their borders against an invasion like this.

Dam MM! I would vote for you! And the last time I voted was for LBJ...

Hook'em

Reactions: LonghornMM
fake news, gramps.

instead offering to sacrifice them to war would be truly embarrassing if you considered yourself a Christian.

Well, I am in Joel Osteen Prayer Closet with his 12 Jets.... so I'm covered in Heaven, leave God outa this as he don't wanna mess with it either, looks like they eating and sleeping outa the weather, wonder whose paying all their Cell Phone Bills? I have to say there are people that have been waiting for a long time and they go 1st, the line forms at the rear, they just gonna get to the border try to get across and get caught and put on a bus to Mexico and told to fill out the correct paperwork and if everything is ok then we will talk about, you;ll just have to wait..they can't Bum Rush the Border! it won't work, most people get in trouble with Immigration for not following the correct steps to come to USA.

If we let anymore people in its not gonna be good for anybody. have wall to wall people, I would bet you that there are about 5 or 6 Terrorist in that Caravan! Why ? cause its to organized for one and the Govs of where they left from can't find them, the organizers...somebody's spreading a little money around somehow

Hook'em

Its not that these people's lives don't matter. They do. The reality is though that the mob that is claiming that they're going to invade the U.S. is breaking the law and they should not be rewarded for their attempted unlawful entry to this country. Immigration laws are set up for a reason. If they want to come this country, they can apply just like others have done and those who are waiting to do so now. If they want better living conditions, they should march on their own country and demand a better lifestyle there.

Also, they were offered asylum from Mexico and they turned it down and are continuing on with their unlawful march towards the U.S. border. By attempting to invade the U.S illegally, it undermines our immigration protocol and is unfair to those who have gone through the process and also is unfair to those who have filed the proper paperwork and are waiting to be granted access as legal immigrants. This is not about Christianity and doing these people wrong. They put themselves in this position by doing what they're doing. America every right to defend their borders against an invasion like this.

Mexico is not the safest place to be right now. Seeking asylum is not illegal entry and they're not going to bumrush the border, so please stop with the hysterics.

By all means, continue to hide behind legalities when defending moralities. I just don't want to hear the inevitable crying when Christian "values" are being overruled by the law. You can't have it both ways.

Reactions: Scholz
Well, I am in Joel Osteen Prayer Closet with his 12 Jets.... so I'm covered in Heaven, leave God outa this as he don't wanna mess with it either, looks like they eating and sleeping outa the weather, wonder whose paying all their Cell Phone Bills? I have to say there are people that have been waiting for a long time and they go 1st, the line forms at the rear, they just gonna get to the border try to get across and get caught and put on a bus to Mexico and told to fill out the correct paperwork and if everything is ok then we will talk about, you;ll just have to wait..they can't Bum Rush the Border! it won't work, most people get in trouble with Immigration for not following the correct steps to come to USA.

If we let anymore people in its not gonna be good for anybody. have wall to wall people, I would bet you that there are about 5 or 6 Terrorist in that Caravan! Why ? cause its to organized for one and the Govs of where they left from can't find them, the organizers...somebody's spreading a little money around somehow

Hook'em

yes, yes... the group of migrants is actually a terror cell funded by george soros. won't someone think of the white children??

No, the migrants are not "invading" nor are they trying to enter illegally. Asking for asylum is perfectly legal. It is not illegal. That is a complete falsehood. And it's unnecessary to soullessly separate families from their young children either and throw them in cages.

Reactions: elcapitan009
yes, yes... the group of migrants is actually a terror cell funded by george soros. won't someone think of the white children??
Nobody is saying they are all terrorists but I'm glad to see you finally acknowledge it is entirely political and indeed funded in part by Soros and the WORLDSTAAAAAARRRRR Beto

After time to settle down I have a few things to say.

First: Great Game! I know what it's like to be on the wrong end of those kinds of games. As a WVU fan it has happened many times. I'm not looking for congratulations here I'm saying what a tremendous college football game.

Second: In the moment it didn't really hit me until after but the decision to kick a FG instead of going for it was crazy. Texas was moving the ball well and I'm shocked looking back that Herman made that decision.

Third: The refs we're trying their best to ruin a fantastic game. Although they kinda settled down later in the game the ejection AND horse collar call were very questionable. Defensive holding is insane also. Both.

Lastly: I hope you guys win out and get to a great bowl game. Not only does it help WVU but the conference as well.

I know it sucks and this is the last thing you want to hear but Texas is back and will continue to improve.

Hook Em!

&

Let's Go Mountaineers!

Great game and thanks for the post!

and again with the subject change. It's a trend by two posters.

Last edited:
Jesus met a caravan of 5,000 migrants one time. Know what he did? Fed them.
Scholz, they are after mass migration and you know it. One caravan leads to another etc. etc. The decision to allow mass migration in is not a decision that just effects people here in Texas it will effect the nation as a whole for here on out. Saying love your neighbor is fine but to what extent? where does it end? What are the parameters? Who is your neighbor? Everyone?

Reactions: freeper
Maybe we should ask him for help instead of the US taxpayers? ;)

the funny thing is I have no idea what you're trying to say.

"Prayer is pointless. Taxes are worth more than Jesus. Churches should be taxed."

Or are you saying "Well, in this particular scenario, I don't want to bring religion into it because it doesn't suit my argument"

Well at least you're admitting the US isn't a Christian country.
Scholz, they were offered asylum in. their neighboring country. They are wanting to pick and choose, not how it works my friend. The reason for seeking asylum is out of fear of living in your own country right? Mexico offered asylum thus alleviating that fear for them but that wasn't good enough so now they want to make a push to somehow force the U.S. to accept them and that's where they're going to run into a problem and rightfully so Imo. I say give them supplies to help out while they are settling into their new country, Mexico, and then taking the appropriate steps to apply to become a U.S. citizen

Yes heaven forbid women and children fleeing death try to improve their lives.

Look, you can call yourself a Christian or you can support Republican policies, just not both. And if that gets your panties in a wad, please outline for me a single Republican policy that supports the weakest among us.

Because if poor people or brown people or migrants are your enemy? You're doing it wrong. Jesus was all 3 of those things.

Last edited:
Jesus met a caravan of 5,000 migrants one time. Know what he did? Fed them.

• Well, the world has changed since Jesus fed them..for the worst and not getting any better, you got to ask yourself If Jesus is looking and helping then why don't he do something to help these people, he lets people kill each other in wars and on the streets, why would he worry about a Caravan? Sorry, I lost My religion in Vietnam, I couldn't figure out if he was so good why everyone was killing each other and butchering women and children as the VC did
and I was brought up in Baptist orphanage and been Baptist and know the bible from cover to cover so I had a big problem with religion, so I figure the Caravan is a small problem to him as hes trying to stop the wars or something bigger..

Hook'em

Yes heaven forbid women and children fleeing death try to improve their lives.

Look, you can call yourself a Christian or you can support Republican policies, just not both. And if that gets your panties in a wad, please outline for me a single Republican policy that supports the weakest among us.

Because if poor people or brown people are your enemy? You're doing it wrong.
Scholz you act as Trump and republicans are saying that immigrants CANNOT come into this country. Nope, but you do have to abide by the basic principles of laws that are on the books. They have been offered asylum. If they want to come on into the US there are legal avenues, if they fear for their lives, accept asylum that has been offered already. Simple really. Unfortunately for the asylum seekers, they are used as voting pawns for people like Soros and that moron Beto. Once you admit that we can all realize what the issue really is here.

But, we do know one about God, He's a Texas Longhorn or he wouldn't have made the evening sky Burnt Orange!

Hook'em

• Well, the world has changed since Jesus fed them..for the worst and not getting any better, you got to ask yourself If Jesus is looking and helping then why don't he do something to help these people, he lets people kill each other in wars and on the streets, why would he worry about a Caravan? Sorry, I lost My religion in Vietnam, I couldn't figure out if he was so good why everyone was killing each other and butchering women and children as the VC did
and I was brought up in Baptist orphanage and been Baptist and know the bible from cover to cover so I had a big problem with religion, so I figure the Caravan is a small problem to him as hes trying to stop the wars or something bigger..

Hook'em

VC weren't the only ones butchering. You may not have experienced it firsthand, but that was a very dark time for the military.

I'm not religious, but I'm pretty sure Jesus was just wandering around teaching people to love each other and take care of each other. I don't think he was trying to stop wars or prevent immigration.

But I don't know the bible from cover to cover. More like the cliff's notes.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
VC weren't the only ones butchering. You may not have experienced it firsthand, but that was a very dark time for the military.

I'm not religious, but I'm pretty sure Jesus was just wandering around teaching people to love each other and take care of each other. I don't think he was trying to stop wars or prevent immigration.

But I don't know the bible from cover to cover. More like the cliff's notes.

You send 17 and 18 yr olds to kill, you reap what you sow!

Hook'em

Mexico is not the safest place to be right now. Seeking asylum is not illegal entry and they're not going to bumrush the border, so please stop with the hysterics.

By all means, continue to hide behind legalities when defending moralities. I just don't want to hear the inevitable crying when Christian "values" are being overruled by the law. You can't have it both ways.

You don't know if these people are going to rush the border or not. I think that we have to assume that they will do that and be prepared. What they are trying to do in enter the USA illegally, plain and simple. As Bell said, we cannot allow this and set a precedent. If it is not stopped, this kind of thing will continue. We have borders and immigration laws for reasons. The "Christianity" comments are ridiculous. This situation isn't about any kind of religious morality. Its about them breaking our laws and trying to illegally cross the U.S. border, which is a crime. They are putting themselves in this position and will have to deal with whatever repercussions because of their decisions. How anyone can condone this group and their attempt to illegally enter this country is mind boggling. Its about common sense. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

You don't know if these people are going to rush the border or not. I think that we have to assume that they will do that and be prepared. What they are trying to do in enter the USA illegally, plain and simple. As Bell said, we cannot allow this and set a precedent. If it is not stopped, this kind of thing will continue. We have borders and immigration laws for reasons. The "Christianity" comments are ridiculous. This situation isn't about any kind of religious morality. Its about them breaking our laws and trying to illegally cross the U.S. border, which is a crime. They are putting themselves in this position and will have to deal with whatever repercussions because of their decisions. How anyone can condone this group and their attempt to illegally enter this country is mind boggling. Its about common sense. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Bell is an idiot and has been put on my ignore list for some time now. I don't have time for clowns, especially sooner clowns (redundant phrase).

If the situation were strictly about the law, THEY HAVE COMMITTED NO CRIMES. You are assuming that they will bumrush the border by your rhetoric. So you're accusing me of suggesting something while you're ACTUALLY saying it. They are coming to seek asylum. This country used to be a beacon for civility and a bastion for freedom. Now it's a bunch of entitled baby boomers claiming they earned something while resting on the laurels of the greatest generation while frivolously burning the future generations.

The truth is this shouldn't be about religion, but the right will absolutely wield religion as a weapon whenever the situation allows and then conveniently omit it when the rhetoric doesn't allow it.

Again, asking for asylum is not a crime. That's simply untrue.

Scholz you act as Trump and republicans are saying that immigrants CANNOT come into this country.
Umm, yeah. Republicans have blocked immigrants from several Muslim countries from entering already. And they're heartlessly and needlessly ripping babies from Hispanic mother's arms for the sole purpose of "dissuading" further immigration from the south (i.e. brown people). And Trump has pleaded for Norwegians to immigrate here. Notice a pattern?

...but you do have to abide by the basic principles of laws that are on the books.
Seeking asylum is legal on the books. Because you don't like it doesn't make it illegal.

Unfortunately for the asylum seekers, they are used as voting pawns for people like Soros and that moron Beto. Once you admit that we can all realize what the issue really is here.
Why is Soros an enemy of the right pray tell? He's spoken about often. Does he eat too many bagels? Kvetch too much? Play his violin too loudly? Control your bank account? What is it?

I suppose they don't call it "whacky Wednesday" for nothing. Thankfully common sense immigration laws that are in place will keep these people from entering our country illegally. They can get in line, process their paperwork and be vetted just like others who want to immigrate here. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT