X worthy

if he can avoid big hits and stay healthy, the kids going to be a monster to defend. Talking Deshawn Jackson style

Reactions: txleapd
Not trying to hijack your thread but just making sure everyone saw the stat just before half.

The G.O.A.T. has never missed a field goal under 30 yards….

if KC pulls off the "big one" .. the elusive three-peat, Worthy will be a big part of it.

Reactions: westx
2 tds in his first game and on national tv to. I'm so happy that he is on a team like the chiefs. He may be a SB champ his first year.

I'm a Ravens fan but I wonder does Lamar Jackson see the field the way Mahomes does. On the second to the last play he was really off target with 2 wide open receivers. And he's done this too many times in his career.

And there were at least 39+ Taylor Swift sightings including 7 times before the game even started.

2 tds in his first game and on national tv to. I'm so happy that he is on a team like the chiefs. He may be a SB champ his first year.

I'm a Ravens fan but I wonder does Lamar Jackson see the field the way Mahomes does. On the second to the last play he was really off target with 2 wide open receivers. And he's done this too many times in his career.

And there were at least 39+ Taylor Swift sightings including 7 times before the game even started.
If Jackson had Mahomes arm and brain- he'd throw for 400 hundy and rush for one fiddy every night. He'd be unstoppable.

Who would have thought KC needed it but Worthy just became a national sensation and is a new game changer for them.

Earlier this week he said that the chiefs were the ravens kryptonite. It was another game of Mahomes showing Jackson how it's done.

that TD by the Ravens that got ruled out of bounds proves football is a game of .. toes.

bahhaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: Etlonghorn