ADVERTISEMENT

Yup!

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
I will be gone the next 4 days , so ya have to start ya own Topics , Its my turn to drive VA shuttle car from CC to San Antone with Vets for their appts, I volunteer 1 once a month, gonna be long days as I have to leave at 5:30 in morn and get there by 8:30, gotta stop in Plesanton to let them get coffee and something to ear and at 5:30 I start home, time I drop van off and get home be 8 o'clock, I will be dragging ass, but its for a good cause for Homeless Vets and Low Income vets. See Ya! and Hook'em!

I will be gone the next 4 days , so ya have to start ya own Topics , Its my turn to drive VA shuttle car from CC to San Antone with Vets for their appts, I volunteer 1 once a month, gonna be long days as I have to leave at 5:30 in morn and get there by 8:30, gotta stop in Plesanton to let them get coffee and something to ear and at 5:30 I start home, time I drop van off and get home be 8 o'clock, I will be dragging ass, but its for a good cause for Homeless Vets and Low Income vets. See Ya! and Hook'em!
Why can’t Stranger drive while you’re posting?

Hopefully this will keep your attention while you’re gone. That’s my girl Olivia and I don’t usually allow others to look at her but I’ll allow it this time.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...series-sexy-swimsuits-Sports-Illustrated.html
We are negotiating right now with Georgia Gibbs to help her launch her new app for health and wellness. She was diagnosed with lupus and now wants to do this comprehensive app for women diagnosed with diseases that helps them stay healthy and fight through their ailments. I am not too proud to say that I would have had Zero chance with that girl at any point of my life. Super cool girl though.

We are negotiating right now with Georgia Gibbs to help her launch her new app for health and wellness. She was diagnosed with lupus and now wants to do this comprehensive app for women diagnosed with diseases that helps them stay healthy and fight through their ailments. I am not too proud to say that I would have had Zero chance with that girl at any point of my life. Super cool girl though.
So now, you're an oilman, rocket scientist, investor, private security expert, etc... that travels the world and develops medical reference apps for Instagram models???

The LSU guys doxx'd you in September, so consider dropping this shtick.

We all know that you're a funny guy and this is just a fun place to discuss the Horns. Stick with that. You don't need to spin and interject these embellishments to get respect from anonymous Internet friends.

Just be yourself and don't feel like you need to say things like this. It makes you look foolish, and frankly, from my individual perspective, it worries me a bit. It's embarrassing, not to just yourself, but to the rest of us that want to discuss the Horns in happy or sad times.

Again, knock if off with this kind of stuff. Be yourself. Because that person is just as entertaining and interesting as what you're trying to portray.

So now, you're an oilman, rocket scientist, investor, private security expert, etc... that travels the world and develops medical reference apps for Instagram models???

We all know that you're a funny guy and this is just a fun place to discuss the Horns. Stick with that. You don't need to spin and interject these embellishments to get respect from anonymous Internet friends.

Just be yourself and don't feel like you need to say things like this. It makes you look foolish, and frankly, from my individual perspective, it worries me a bit. It's embarrassing, not to just yourself, but to the rest of us that want to discuss the Horns in happy or sad times.

Again, knock if off with this kind of stuff. Be yourself. Because that person is just as entertaining and interesting as what you're trying to portray.
Numb nuts-- our company does everything from bikinis to oil and gas to private jet rentals. We take new products to market. That's what we do. Now if you'd like to sit down and discuss the inner workings of what we do, I'll gladly do it. But you make yourself look stupid questioning me when I have photos, video and much more to document everything I say. Unlike most of the internet idiots out there that you may think you know, I'm having casual conversations with people that I consider my compatriots. If it bothers you so, perhaps you should look at you-- instead of me.

And on a side note, the fact that Bell posted a deal about a sports illustrated model, which Georgia is, is what triggered that associative thought. And for the record, I'm not lead on that project. But I sure as hell wanted to be involved in an ancillary way. Who wouldn't? I guess next you're going to tell me that I'm not partners with the Mutombo foundation. Chill dude. We are all just having conversation here.

You sure seem to know a lot about Clob for a guy with ONE post.

Lol

https://www.theunticket.com/chris-chris-douche-jesus-5-16-18/

Heck if we all didn’t embellish half the time, sports message boards wouldn’t exist

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT