ADVERTISEMENT

A friend of mine: (Ginger Man Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A friend of mine

Originally posted by EastTexasLonghorn:

Originally posted by Nac-horn:
With the refusal of op to state where this is all going down, I happen to be going to lufkin for lunch. I'll stop by the mall and take pics of any chicks that resemble Kate beckinsale. I will also take a bag of cheetos just in case.
i'm not getting where lufkin came in? i'm not from lufkin. this also didn't happen in lufkin, so hopefully no one goes in the mall over there and starts harassing the women ( that resemble kate beckinsale) in all the jewelry stores. i've actually tried to keep things vague, as far as names and locations, because i do know the severity of what this idiot did. the chester cheetah thing was pretty f'in funny though. i recorded a couple of things and sent it to my buddy. he didn't think it was too funny. his brother ( ex-marine ) actually called the husband today, explained again what happened, and told him this all needs to go away. he told him that he is going to hand deliver the texts to the husbands superior if it doesn't and any charges are filed. pretty much he believes his brother losing his job was enough. the wife seems to have stepped in and has called the husband off. i'm hearing the chicks brother, however, doesn't seem to be ready to just let it go. he's bat-shit crazy, but average height and pretty full with taffy. think if he shows up, he and the ginger are going to have a freak show brawl.

Well, a search for McAlister deli locations (the sandwich the Cheeto babe wanted to share) shows East Texas shops in Athens, Longview, Texarkana, and Tyler.

Just for you jewelry store stockers...
This post was edited on 12/10 10:16 AM by bayouhorn

Originally posted by groverat-UT:
Tell the brother that his sister is a flirting whore and watch him work himself up into a felonious rage. Capture on video and post on Youtube.

Wear a bear suit. (Not like in an old Kanye West video, but the type of suit one might wear if one had to fight angry bears.)

This ... and I don't care which bear suit you wear ... watching an average-height-laffy-belly go ape-sh*t on a dude wear a bear mascot outfit would also create uncontrollable laughter ... tell him to at least rock the head to hide his gingerness.
This post was edited on 12/9 2:42 PM by bb2417

Originally posted by bayouhorn:

With the refusal of op to state where this is all going down, I happen to be going to lufkin for lunch. I'll stop by the mall and take pics of any chicks that resemble Kate beckinsale. I will also take a bag of cheetos just in case.
i'm not getting where lufkin came in? i'm not from lufkin. this also didn't happen in lufkin, so hopefully no one goes in the mall over there and starts harassing the women ( that resemble kate beckinsale) in all the jewelry stores. i've actually tried to keep things vague, as far as names and locations, because i do know the severity of what this idiot did. the chester cheetah thing was pretty f'in funny though. i recorded a couple of things and sent it to my buddy. he didn't think it was too funny. his brother ( ex-marine ) actually called the husband today, explained again what happened, and told him this all needs to go away. he told him that he is going to hand deliver the texts to the husbands superior if it doesn't and any charges are filed. pretty much he believes his brother losing his job was enough. the wife seems to have stepped in and has called the husband off. i'm hearing the chicks brother, however, doesn't seem to be ready to just let it go. he's bat-shit crazy, but average height and pretty full with taffy. think if he shows up, he and the ginger are going to have a freak show brawl.

Well, a search for McAlister deli locations (the sandwich the Cheetoh babe wanted to share) shows East Texas shops in Athens, Longview, Texarkana, and Tyler.

Now narrow the search by looking for a Long John Silver's in a 2 mile radius of a jewelry store in these towns.

Reactions: Rotarran9116

Originally posted by PeteMoss24:

Well, a search for McAlister deli locations (the sandwich the Cheetoh babe wanted to share) shows East Texas shops in Athens, Longview, Texarkana, and Tyler.

Now narrow the search by looking for a Long John Silver's in a 2 mile radius of a jewelry store in these towns.
roll.gif

Definitely an epic thread. And certainly more entertaining w/o the moral police who invaded the "so this girl at work" thread.

Screw you harpo... I just spit root beer all over my wives iPad. Allsome!
Originally posted by Harpo1:
"Again, he should make a sexual harassment claim against his former employer. That will give him all kinds of protection. They will want to settle this issue and if he gets his a$$ kicked, then the company will have even larger problems to deal with."

I sure hope he goes down this path and wins. Every guy in the workplace will be showing the hot office chick his junk. Best case scenario he gets some action and the worst case scenario he gets a big pay day.

Also, he needs take a picture of his junk and send it to the number on the note ala Brett Favre.

There's a McAlister's, Long John Silver's and 4 jewelry stores all within a mile radius of the Longview Mall..... Calling all OBs in the area....
devil.gif

Reactions: Rusty Screwdriver

I knew it was only a matter of time before OB worked their internet magic to find the town...

Did it, there are a McCallisters and LJS within 1500 feet in Longview, TX.
3dgrin.gif

Originally posted by OrangePhoenix:

There's a McAlister's, Long John Silver's and 4 jewelry stores all within a mile radius of the Longview Mall..... Calling all OBs in the area....
devil.gif

This is getting good...I'm praying for pics!!

serious-business.jpg

Originally posted by KelticPryde:

3dgrin.gif

Looks like we have a Long John Silvers and a Mccalisters both next to Broadway Square Mall in Tyler, TX..

Originally posted by RLong68:
Definitely an epic thread. And certainly more entertaining w/o the moral police who invaded the "so this girl at work" thread.

Because this guy is getting what he deserves for messing with a married woman!...attempting to mess with a married woman anyway.

Originally posted by CelticHorn:

Originally posted by KelticPryde:

3dgrin.gif

Looks like we have a Long John Silvers and a Mccalisters both next to Broadway Square Mall in Tyler, TX..

I wonder if one of the jewelry stores is hiring?

I really hope I end up knowing some of these people.

What happens in the Piney Woods stays in the Piney Woods.

I'd be careful about threatening to go to the husband's superiors if charges are filed. I don't do crim law, but my spider sense is tingling a bit at that one.

So you were his one phonecall to pick him up at LJS. And he stays at your house. And you won't stay withhim to take on the husband or talk to the husband? You said he was a friend? Also if you are able to post multiple posts and your friend does not have a job why can't he come and post his story? At least a picture. Surely h has a picture of ShopGirl on his phone. He could be an Idol to us if he would come forward, if his friend would stand up for him. Great story

Originally posted by CelticHorn:
Gotta be Longview

I live in this area and know it well.

And there are several jewelry stores in this area.

My money is on Mc Carley Jewelry Co. A mile away from a LJS and also down the same road as a McAlister's Deli. If I lived in Longview, I'd definitely stop by...
wink.gif

My money is on Mc Carley Jewelry Co. A mile away from a LJS and also down the same road as a McAlister's Deli. If I lived in Longview, I'd definitely stop by...
wink.gif

Think I still have some Christmas shopping left to do for the wifey...consider it done...
wink.gif

Originally posted by texgrad75:

wink.gif

Think I still have some Christmas shopping left to do for the wifey...consider it done...
wink.gif

We want pics....we want pics...

Originally posted by Bluebush:
I'd be careful about threatening to go to the husband's superiors if charges are filed. I don't do crim law, but my spider sense is tingling a bit at that one.
Like I said...the Air Force would not be pleased with this guy's conduct. This isn't civil law we're talking about. This guy is also bound by the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). Based on what I see, he's already guilty of Assault under Article 128:

928. ART. 128. ASSAULT
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who attempts or offers with unlawful force or violence to do bodily harm to another person, whether or not the attempt or offer is consummated, is guilty of assault and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
(b) Any person subject to this chapter who--
(1) commits an assault with a dangerous weapon or other means or force likely to produce death or grievous bodily harm; or
(2) commits an assault and intentionally inflicts grievous bodily harm with or without a weapon;
is guilty of aggravated assault and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

He could be court-martialed or at the very least be subject to an Article 15 (Non-Judicial Punishment). Either would be very detrimental to his career. If he's an officer, then it's probably "goodbye career". He is wise to back off.

For the "track him down crowd" if the guy is Air Force, Longview is the more likely location. Barksdale AFB in Shreveport would be the closest base. Even that would be a stretch. Tyler is definitely too far. If they lived around Marshall, that would be workable I would think.
This post was edited on 12/9 4:26 PM by SA Horn

Originally posted by chazutx:

wink.gif

wink.gif

A review of the management team at this store doesn't reveal anyone that looks like Kate Beckinsale.

http://www.mccarleysjewelry.com/page/About-Us-1.aspx

Originally posted by chazutx:

wink.gif

wink.gif

+10000000000

GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT