ADVERTISEMENT

A friend of mine: (Ginger Man Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A friend of mine

Originally posted by SA Horn:

Originally posted by Bluebush:
I'd be careful about threatening to go to the husband's superiors if charges are filed. I don't do crim law, but my spider sense is tingling a bit at that one.
Like I said...the Air Force would not be pleased with this guy's conduct. This isn't civil law we're talking about. This guy is also bound by the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). Based on what I see, he's already guilty of Assault under Article 128:

928. ART. 128. ASSAULT
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who attempts or offers with unlawful force or violence to do bodily harm to another person, whether or not the attempt or offer is consummated, is guilty of assault and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
(b) Any person subject to this chapter who--
(1) commits an assault with a dangerous weapon or other means or force likely to produce death or grievous bodily harm; or
(2) commits an assault and intentionally inflicts grievous bodily harm with or without a weapon;
is guilty of aggravated assault and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

He could be court-martialed or at the very least be subject to an Article 15 (Non-Judicial Punishment). Either would be very detrimental to his career. If he's an officer, then it's probably "goodbye career". He is wise to back off.

For the "track him down crowd" if the guy is Air Force, Longview is the more likely location. Barksdale AFB in Shreveport would be the closest base. Even that would be a stretch. Tyler is definitely too far. If they lived around Marshall, that would be workable I would think.

This post was edited on 12/9 4:26 PM by SA Horn

Could be in the Reserves or a recruiter.

Originally posted by PaulKemp:

Originally posted by SA Horn:

Originally posted by Bluebush:
I'd be careful about threatening to go to the husband's superiors if charges are filed. I don't do crim law, but my spider sense is tingling a bit at that one.
Like I said...the Air Force would not be pleased with this guy's conduct. This isn't civil law we're talking about. This guy is also bound by the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). Based on what I see, he's already guilty of Assault under Article 128:

928. ART. 128. ASSAULT
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who attempts or offers with unlawful force or violence to do bodily harm to another person, whether or not the attempt or offer is consummated, is guilty of assault and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
(b) Any person subject to this chapter who--
(1) commits an assault with a dangerous weapon or other means or force likely to produce death or grievous bodily harm; or
(2) commits an assault and intentionally inflicts grievous bodily harm with or without a weapon;
is guilty of aggravated assault and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

He could be court-martialed or at the very least be subject to an Article 15 (Non-Judicial Punishment). Either would be very detrimental to his career. If he's an officer, then it's probably "goodbye career". He is wise to back off.

For the "track him down crowd" if the guy is Air Force, Longview is the more likely location. Barksdale AFB in Shreveport would be the closest base. Even that would be a stretch. Tyler is definitely too far. If they lived around Marshall, that would be workable I would think.

This post was edited on 12/9 4:26 PM by SA Horn

Could be in the Reserves or a recruiter.
Yes, he could.

Let's revisit this for a moment: What exactly was he thinking when he flopped his unit into her hand, and what exactly did he say as he was doing it?

Originally posted by ATRumbler:
Let's revisit this for a moment: What exactly was he thinking when he flopped his unit into her hand, and what exactly did he say as he was doing it?

As for the first part of your question:

I think that he was thinking he wanted it to be played with in some fashion.

Waskom High School.

Class of '98.

Originally posted by ATRumbler:
To me, it seemed like she liked him and all he did was speed up the courtship.

BTW, hunting this girl down? You guys are awesome. Hilarious thread.

It has to be the Longview Mall. The OP's Rivals page indicates that he lives in Marshall, TX, which is about 1/2 hour from Longview. No McAlister's Deli in Marshall.

The ginger must've exited Longview Mall and headed north on Turtle Blvd to the LJS, just in front of the IHOP.

Longview mall has a Gordon's, Zales and Samuel's jewely store. Those are the likeliest candidates. Somewhat interestingly, it appears Gordon's is part of the Zales corporation.

Last but not least,

images

Originally posted by machrst:
Originally posted by chazutx:
Originally posted by texgrad75:

Originally posted by OrangePhoenix:
My money is on Mc Carley Jewelry Co. A mile away from a LJS and also down the same road as a McAlister's Deli. If I lived in Longview, I'd definitely stop by...
wink.gif

Think I still have some Christmas shopping left to do for the wifey...consider it done...
wink.gif

We want pics....we want pics...

A review of the management team at this store doesn't reveal anyone that looks like Kate Beckinsale.

If Lori Northcutt has shed 15-20 since that photo, we could be in business.

Hate to tell y'all, but it didn't happen in Lufkin. Born and raised there, and I promise you, if it were in Lufkin, and that chick was married, she would've gobbled on some flesh cheeto. Now, if she would've been single, it could've happened in L-Town.

HOOK EM

Originally posted by utexashorns88:

My money is on Mc Carley Jewelry Co. A mile away from a LJS and also down the same road as a McAlister's Deli. If I lived in Longview, I'd definitely stop by...
wink.gif

Think I still have some Christmas shopping left to do for the wifey...consider it done...
wink.gif

A review of the management team at this store doesn't reveal anyone that looks like Kate Beckinsale.

There may or may not be a couple of dudes with that surname who work at a nearby base.

wink.gif

wink.gif

There may or may not be a couple of dudes with that surname who work at a nearby base.

Boom goes the dynamite.

A simple google search will lead you to Lori's myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/lorisdollface

She's married and if you click on her husbands myspace page it says he's in IRAQ. So he's military. I cant tell when his last post was but he could be home now
smilie2.gif

This post was edited on 12/9 5:32 PM by ETHorn

myspace

wink.gif

wink.gif

Boom goes the dynamite.
second girl from left looks alot like Kate Beckinsale, and she looks kind of mean too. Could be her.

WE've established Longview, right? Michelle Parry.

btw, lol at losing twenty pounds.
This post was edited on 12/9 5:29 PM by GDforHC

wink.gif

wink.gif

Boom goes the dynamite.

That escalated quickly...

wink.gif

wink.gif

Don't see any chicks with a Cheetos mustache!

Originally posted by ETHorn:
A simple google search will lead you to Lori's myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/lorisdollface

She's married and if you click on her husbands myspace page it says he's in IRAQ. So he's military. I cant tell when his last post was but he could be home now
smilie2.gif

says he's Army though, this guy is supposedly Air Force

Does this chick have blonde hair and what's the husbands name? I may have run down her pic.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT