ADVERTISEMENT

A friend of mine: (Ginger Man Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A friend of mine

Originally posted by HHWT:
I think the only rational thing for your friend to do now is to send the husband a voice modulated email from Chester Cheetah.

chester%20cheetah.jpg

How many people have wasted at least 10 minutes on this modulator site? This is some funny sh*t. Oh and we need updates, don't let this thread die!

Ok, we're gonna need pics and forearm breakdowns of all involved so we can start a betting board. So far, the Ginger Man is a severe underdog.

With the refusal of op to state where this is all going down, I happen to be going to lufkin for lunch. I'll stop by the mall and take pics of any chicks that resemble Kate beckinsale. I will also take a bag of cheetos just in case.

Reactions: SirAdamAdams

Originally posted by utexashorns88:
As epic as this thread is, when discussing the fact that he wants to make sure there's no evidence via recorded conversations with admissions etc., it doesn't help that you've basically spelled out his guilt in the situation on a message board.

It's probably pretty unlikely that the husband himself might stumble upon this thread, but a message board this size with this many members throughout the state of Texas make it plausible that someone that is a member of this message board could be friends with the
husband or have some sort of connection to him. This story is a pretty unique one (which is
why it's so funny), but that also means should the husband or wife tell any of their friends it's
likely this story will be repeated to others as well. When that happens, it wouldn't shock me
at all to find out that someone directs them to this thread.

Just pointing out that
stories like this have a funny way of spreading like wildfire (see responses to this thread)
once they're out in the open. But hey if you're cool with it I'm loving the ride.

This thread is inadmissible hearsay, unlike the friend making an admission which we have been advising him not to do.

No way ANY of this is true. Nevertheless, i may never be able to eat a cheeto again. Thank God for Cheese-Nips.

Your friend is an idiot.

I fully expect him to continue to make stupid choices and entertain us for another few days.

Well, was the girl looking up into his eyes the whole time she's licking off the cheese or off in another direction? If she was looking down into the cheeto bag your buddy deserves an ass whippin'.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by sa horn freak:
Originally posted by utexashorns88:
As epic as this thread is, when discussing the fact that he wants to make sure there's no evidence via recorded conversations with admissions etc., it doesn't help that you've basically spelled out his guilt in the situation on a message board.

It's probably pretty unlikely that the husband himself might stumble upon this thread, but a message board this size with this many members throughout the state of Texas make it plausible that someone that is a member of this message board could be friends with the
husband or have some sort of connection to him. This story is a pretty unique one (which is
why it's so funny), but that also means should the husband or wife tell any of their friends it's
likely this story will be repeated to others as well. When that happens, it wouldn't shock me
at all to find out that someone directs them to this thread.

Just pointing out that
stories like this have a funny way of spreading like wildfire (see responses to this thread)
once they're out in the open. But hey if you're cool with it I'm loving the ride.

This thread is inadmissible hearsay, unlike the friend making an admission which we have been advising him not to do.

I didn't say this thread was admissible in court as is. I said it didn't help the situation should the husband somehow catch wind of it. Then all that has to happen is they verify the OP's identity through his IP address and slap him with a subpoena to testify. Then, they can either question him directly about the story once again or question him about the post on the message board and if his friend was indeed the person in question. If so, the hearsay exception for admission of a party opponent lets in in. The friend has already made an admission to the OP. Class dismissed.

Reactions: selahpsalmer

Originally posted by Hybrid Horn:
Well, was the girl looking up into his eyes the whole time she's licking off the cheese or off in another direction? If she was looking down into the cheeto bag your buddy deserves an ass whippin'.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Ass kicking either way IHO.

Originally posted by richinaustin:

Originally posted by HHWT:
I think the only rational thing for your friend to do now is to send the husband a voice modulated email from Chester Cheetah.

chester%20cheetah.jpg

How many people have wasted at least 10 minutes on this modulator site? This is some funny sh*t. Oh and we need updates, don't let this thread die!

I've had Chester Cheetah call several people explaining how the only solution to many situations is to POYJ. This thread is what makes crappy season/offseason managable.

Originally posted by EastTexasLonghorn:
i just talked to my friend and he did, in fact, call the husband. he pretty much kept things vague and didn't disclose anything incriminating ala bill clinton ( as advised ). let's just say that didn't go over well. the husband has now vowed to hunt him down and "stomp his guts out". the husband told him that he knew his address per his wife and was planning to take a personal day tomorrow to find him. my friend apparently isn't backing down and pretty much told the husband to come get some. he said he thinks the husband is bluffing, so he decided to call his hand. unfortunately i know the wifes brother and even if the husband is bluffing i know for certain the brother isn't. i expect things to get ugly for my ginger friend. he did tell me that he called HIS brother and told him what was up, so now his brother is comming by tomorrow just in case something goes down. his brother is an ex-marine and a pretty good sized guy too. he asked me if i wanted to stop by tomorrow after my shift and i respectfully declined. it's probably going to get bad real quick. not sure what or if i should do anything. think i'm just going to stay back and watch it burn.

At this point, I would tell him to print off the text messages, hopefully they include a threat and either speak with the Police or get a restraining order served. Those are pretty easy. This is a "he said" "she said" and she hasn't gone to the cops yet so that should work in his favor. I would tell him if he is seriously concerned for his safety, go down and swear out a statement and the police will speak with him. They may wind up pressing charges against him but then he can press charges for a terroristic threat which was made. Hopefully he has someone who can back up what was said on the phone call or he was smart enough to record it himself. At that point, both sides agree not to press charges and cops tell him not to touch your friend and that is anything anonymously happens to him, they know where to start looking first.

i just talked to my friend and he did, in fact, call the husband. he pretty much kept things vague and didn't disclose anything incriminating ala bill clinton ( as advised ). let's just say that didn't go over well. the husband has now vowed to hunt him down and "stomp his guts out". the husband told him that he knew his address per his wife and was planning to take a personal day tomorrow to find him. my friend apparently isn't backing down and pretty much told the husband to come get some. he said he thinks the husband is bluffing, so he decided to call his hand. unfortunately i know the wifes brother and even if the husband is bluffing i know for certain the brother isn't. i expect things to get ugly for my ginger friend. he did tell me that he called HIS brother and told him what was up, so now his brother is comming by tomorrow just in case something goes down. his brother is an ex-marine and a pretty good sized guy too. he asked me if i wanted to stop by tomorrow after my shift and i respectfully declined. it's probably going to get bad real quick. not sure what or if i should do anything. think i'm just going to stay back and watch it burn.

Epic thread and awesome chicks in your sig.

GM

You should get KXAN involved. This story needs to be told.

One crucial mistake that most posters on this thread seem to be making:

TRUSTING A GINGE. NEVER TRUST A GINGE. The whole story is most likely a fabrication (Gingers love attention, they can't live without it). Even if it is true, we're talking about the coworker's husband basically performing a public service. A root-jousting ginge is the lowest form of humanity and should be dealt with accordingly. Looking forward to the post mortem report.
This post was edited on 12/9 12:35 PM by Jsampson420

Originally posted by Nac-horn:
With the refusal of op to state where this is all going down, I happen to be going to lufkin for lunch. I'll stop by the mall and take pics of any chicks that resemble Kate beckinsale. I will also take a bag of cheetos just in case.
As epic as this thread is, it's hard to imagine that it could really get that good. I'm in Kuwait praying you find a Kate Beckinsale look-a-like in a jewelry store in Lufkin, TX.

Originally posted by Xminus6:
How does a ginger know when he has Cheeto dust in his pubes? That would be like trying to find coconut shavings on a snowman.

roll.gif

i'm not getting where lufkin came in? i'm not from lufkin. this also didn't happen in lufkin, so hopefully no one goes in the mall over there and starts harassing the women ( that resemble kate beckinsale) in all the jewelry stores. i've actually tried to keep things vague, as far as names and locations, because i do know the severity of what this idiot did. the chester cheetah thing was pretty f'in funny though. i recorded a couple of things and sent it to my buddy. he didn't think it was too funny. his brother ( ex-marine ) actually called the husband today, explained again what happened, and told him this all needs to go away. he told him that he is going to hand deliver the texts to the husbands superior if it doesn't and any charges are filed. pretty much he believes his brother losing his job was enough. the wife seems to have stepped in and has called the husband off. i'm hearing the chicks brother, however, doesn't seem to be ready to just let it go. he's bat-shit crazy, but average height and pretty full with taffy. think if he shows up, he and the ginger are going to have a freak show brawl.

Tell the brother that his sister is a flirting whore and watch him work himself up into a felonious rage. Capture on video and post on Youtube.

Wear a bear suit. (Not like in an old Kanye West video, but the type of suit one might wear if one had to fight angry bears.)

i'm not getting where lufkin came in? i'm not from lufkin. this also didn't happen in lufkin, so hopefully no one goes in the mall over there and starts harassing the women ( that resemble kate beckinsale) in all the jewelry stores. i've actually tried to keep things vague, as far as names and locations, because i do know the severity of what this idiot did. the chester cheetah thing was pretty f'in funny though. i recorded a couple of things and sent it to my buddy. he didn't think it was too funny. his brother ( ex-marine ) actually called the husband today, explained again what happened, and told him this all needs to go away. he told him that he is going to hand deliver the texts to the husbands superior if it doesn't and any charges are filed. pretty much he believes his brother losing his job was enough. the wife seems to have stepped in and has called the husband off. i'm hearing the chicks brother, however, doesn't seem to be ready to just let it go. he's bat-shit crazy, but average height and pretty full with taffy. think if he shows up, he and the ginger are going to have a freak show brawl.

So you're saying this happened in Lufkin? Your zealous denial that it happened in Lufkin raises my suspicion.

full of taffy means fat I'm guessing?

BTW, being ripped doesn't mean you can fight.

Can't wait for the youtube video of the brawl...make it happen!

Originally posted by Jsampson420:
One crucial mistake that most posters on this thread seem to be making:

TRUSTING A GINGE. NEVER TRUST A GINGE. The whole story is most likely a fabrication (Gingers love attention, they can't live without it). Even if it is true, we're talking about the coworker's husband basically performing a public service. A root-jousting ginge is the lowest form of humanity and should be dealt with accordingly. Looking forward to the post mortem report.
This post was edited on 12/9 12:35 PM by Jsampson420

"root-jousting ginge" LOL
roll.gif

That is the funniest thing I've read in this entirely comedic thread. Funny stuff Jsampson.

Originally posted by GDforHC:

full of taffy means fat I'm guessing?

BTW, being ripped doesn't mean you can fight.

Nor does it mean fat boy isn't packing heat.

Originally posted by coolhandfish:
i sent him a text message earlier asking if there were any witnesses or if he might have been caught on camera. he said there wasn't any witnesses and there weren't any cameras where they were. from the way he talks, he is planning to deny it. he sais he has been getting text messages all day from the chicks husband and also her brother. he hasn't replied to any of them. i told him that he needed to call the husband and face up to it now, so it doesn't get worse. i told him the husband wasn't just going to let it go. he just sent me a text message saying he had texted the husband and told him he would call him when he gets home. he said the husband responded with "looking forward to it". he says he is planning to apologize and tell the husband how things went down. he said he is then going to tell the husband if he and the brother keep threatening him that he is going to deny everything and take legal action. i told him to leave me out of it because i can't lose my job over his bullsh*t.

NOOOOO. As an attorney, I would strongly advise against any admission by him that he did anything wrong. He should be very vague (Clintonesque) and just state that I thought that she was coming on to me and I misread her signals. I am very sorry that I misunderstood HER advances and I do not wish to have any more contact with you or her in the future. If you persist on contacting me and/or threatening me, I will have no choice but to weigh my legal options. I have saved the text messages that you have sent and I do not wish to receive any more. Again, I apologize, it won't happen again and I would like for this to be the end of it.

That way there is no admission of him actually doing anything but enough to maybe satisfy the husband if the apology is sincere. He will definitely record the conversation. In Texas there is a new law and conversations can be recorded, without any parties consent, and in some instances, in civil cases, they are admissible.

This Times 1 Million!!!!
Dont make me repost it so you listen to it. This is a VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION and your friend should not do anything with out the advice of an Attorney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT