ADVERTISEMENT

A friend of mine: (Ginger Man Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A friend of mine

Originally posted by www67legend:
The old Cheetos on the fingers trick. Can't believe he fell for it...
Better than falling for the banana in the tail pipe trick

As the midnight moon, was drifting through
The lazy sway of the trees,
I saw the look in your eye, looking into the night
Not seeing what you wanted too see
Darling don't say a word, I've already heard,
What your body is saying to mine,
You’ve got a fast move, you got a slow groove, on your mind

You want a man with a slow hand, you want a lover with an easy touch
You want somebody who will spend some time
Not come and go in a heated rush
Baby, believe me, I understand, when it comes to love
You want a slow hand

This story is funny. This story is also BS.

i sent him a text message earlier asking if there were any witnesses or if he might have been caught on camera. he said there wasn't any witnesses and there weren't any cameras where they were. from the way he talks, he is planning to deny it. he sais he has been getting text messages all day from the chicks husband and also her brother. he hasn't replied to any of them. i told him that he needed to call the husband and face up to it now, so it doesn't get worse. i told him the husband wasn't just going to let it go. he just sent me a text message saying he had texted the husband and told him he would call him when he gets home. he said the husband responded with "looking forward to it". he says he is planning to apologize and tell the husband how things went down. he said he is then going to tell the husband if he and the brother keep threatening him that he is going to deny everything and take legal action. i told him to leave me out of it because i can't lose my job over his bullsh*t.

Originally posted by EastTexasLonghorn:
i sent him a text message earlier asking if there were any witnesses or if he might have been caught on camera. he said there wasn't any witnesses and there weren't any cameras where they were. from the way he talks, he is planning to deny it. he sais he has been getting text messages all day from the chicks husband and also her brother. he hasn't replied to any of them. i told him that he needed to call the husband and face up to it now, so it doesn't get worse. i told him the husband wasn't just going to let it go. he just sent me a text message saying he had texted the husband and told him he would call him when he gets home. he said the husband responded with "looking forward to it". he says he is planning to apologize and tell the husband how things went down. he said he is then going to tell the husband if he and the brother keep threatening him that he is going to deny everything and take legal action. i told him to leave me out of it because i can't lose my job over his bullsh*t.

NOOOOO. As an attorney, I would strongly advise against any admission by him that he did anything wrong. He should be very vague (Clintonesque) and just state that I thought that she was coming on to me and I misread her signals. I am very sorry that I misunderstood HER advances and I do not wish to have any more contact with you or her in the future. If you persist on contacting me and/or threatening me, I will have no choice but to weigh my legal options. I have saved the text messages that you have sent and I do not wish to receive any more. Again, I apologize, it won't happen again and I would like for this to be the end of it.

That way there is no admission of him actually doing anything but enough to maybe satisfy the husband if the apology is sincere. He will definitely record the conversation. In Texas there is a new law and conversations can be recorded, without any parties consent, and in some instances, in civil cases, they are admissible.

i sent him a text message earlier asking if there were any witnesses or if he might have been caught on camera. he said there wasn't any witnesses and there weren't any cameras where they were. from the way he talks, he is planning to deny it. he sais he has been getting text messages all day from the chicks husband and also her brother. he hasn't replied to any of them. i told him that he needed to call the husband and face up to it now, so it doesn't get worse. i told him the husband wasn't
just going to let it go. he just sent me a text message saying he had texted the husband and
told him he would call him when he gets home. he said the husband responded with "looking
forward to it". he says he is planning to apologize and tell the husband how things went
down. he said he is then going to tell the husband if he and the brother keep threatening him
that he is going to deny everything and take legal action. i told him to leave me out of it
because i can't lose my job over his bullsh*t.

It will be difficult to deny it if the husband records him. It would be an admission and could be used as evidence against him in any subsequent legal action. Your buddy has few good options right now. I'm with Dick Marcinko in terms of sound advice under the circumstances. Your buddy needs to go on offense.

Originally posted by McGarnagle:
damn this thread blew up. first off i have no idea of the husbands rank, but he is in the air force. i just said he was a big guy because he is pretty cut. details i got were that she had stepped into the back to the lunch room they eat in. she came to the door and asked him if he would come back there? when he got back there she was sitting down and asked if he liked mccallisters ( sandwich shop )? he told her yes. she then asked him if he wanted the rest of her sandwich? he told her yes. she then said she had some cheetos and made a comment about hating how they got all over your fingers. he said she then started to suck her fingers and she said she liked sucking off the cheese though. he said the whole time she was sucking off the cheese she was running her tongue around them. he said at that point he made his move and unzipped his pants. he says she watched him unzip his pants ( not saying anything ). he then stepped towards her, grabbed her hand, put it on his junk, and asked her "do u like this?". he said she looked pretty shocked, pulled her hand away, and told him to get out he was fired. he was super embarrased and as he was leaving she came to the front hollering that he was a pervert and had pulled his d*ck out!

Tough break. Your friend's logic was solid (She likes sucking on orange things, ergo, she should like sucking on a ginger's penis).

Alas, women aren't logical.

roll.gif

Originally posted by coolhandfish:

NOOOOO. As an attorney, I would strongly advise against any admission by him that he did anything wrong. He should be very vague (Clintonesque) and just state that I thought that she was coming on to me and I misread her signals. I am very sorry that I misunderstood HER advances and I do not wish to have any more contact with you or her in the future. If you persist on contacting me and/or threatening me, I will have no choice but to weigh my legal options. I have saved the text messages that you have sent and I do not wish to receive any more. Again, I apologize, it won't happen again and I would like for this to be the end of it.

That way there is no admission of him actually doing anything but enough to maybe satisfy the husband if the apology is sincere. He will definitely record the conversation. In Texas there is a new law and conversations can be recorded, without any parties consent, and in some instances, in civil cases, they are admissible.
pretty close to what i told him. i copied and pasted this in a text and told him it was "anonymous advice from an attorney".

Originally posted by erinevan:
the dude apparently has a problem differentiating between a Cheeto and his pecker.
Its the cheese.

LMAO...f'in instant classic!

Originally posted by Grommie:
damn this thread blew up. first off i have no idea of the husbands rank, but he is in the air force. i just said he was a big guy because he is pretty cut. details i got were that she had stepped into the back to the lunch room they eat in. she came to the door and asked him if he would come back there? when he got back there she was sitting down and asked if he liked mccallisters ( sandwich shop )? he told her yes. she then asked him if he wanted the rest of her sandwich? he told her yes. she then said she had some cheetos and made a comment about hating how they got all over your fingers. he said she then started to suck her fingers and she said she liked sucking off the cheese though. he said the whole time she was sucking off the cheese she was running her tongue around them. he said at that point he made his move and unzipped his pants. he says she watched him unzip his pants ( not saying anything ). he then stepped towards her, grabbed her hand, put it on his junk, and asked her "do u like this?". he said she looked pretty shocked, pulled her hand away, and told him to get out he was fired. he was super embarrased and as he was leaving she came to the front hollering that he was a pervert and had pulled his d*ck out!
Sucks for your buddy, but I so want this to be true. F-ing Cheetohs.

That chick is a dirty pirate whore if she actually pulled that crap.
sounds like the whore was pretty close, but then abruptly changed her mind.

new sig.

when he got back there she was sitting down and asked if he liked mccallisters ( sandwich shop )? he told her yes. she then asked him if he wanted the rest of her sandwich? he told her yes.

Reactions: Rotarran9116

Originally posted by aldelgreco:
new sig.

when he got back there she was sitting down and asked if he liked mccallisters ( sandwich shop )? he told her yes. she then asked him if he wanted the rest of her sandwich? he told her yes.
That was a pretty funny part of the story, I can just imagine his voice was cracking as he answered yes. Lump in his throat then a gulp.

I just checked, this would be the first ever reported case of Cheeto induced sexual harassment.

Tell your friend to call the husband up and settle it. Just say it was an accidental junk spill. Junk spills happen all the time. The guy should understand.

pretty close to what i told him. i copied and pasted this in a text and told him it was "anonymous advice from an attorney".

So your friend is cool that upwards of 5000 people know the most embarassing moment of his life now?

Ask him if he wants people to leave bags of cheetos at the store. Let him know we're good for real action- look how excited we got the day of the internet fight in Dallas. There was at least 10 people giving on location drive by reports. We also rented our own plane (in less than 3 hours) and called out ou on espn national tv with it.
If he wants to know who we are- we're better connected than the Dos Equis man and more feared than Chuck Norris.

Give us the jewelry store address..... come on, its the offseason now.

i just talked to my friend and he did, in fact, call the husband. he pretty much kept things vague and didn't disclose anything incriminating ala bill clinton ( as advised ). let's just say that didn't go over well. the husband has now vowed to hunt him down and "stomp his guts out". the husband told him that he knew his address per his wife and was planning to take a personal day tomorrow to find him. my friend apparently isn't backing down and pretty much told the husband to come get some. he said he thinks the husband is bluffing, so he decided to call his hand. unfortunately i know the wifes brother and even if the husband is bluffing i know for certain the brother isn't. i expect things to get ugly for my ginger friend. he did tell me that he called HIS brother and told him what was up, so now his brother is comming by tomorrow just in case something goes down. his brother is an ex-marine and a pretty good sized guy too. he asked me if i wanted to stop by tomorrow after my shift and i respectfully declined. it's probably going to get bad real quick. not sure what or if i should do anything. think i'm just going to stay back and watch it burn.

we have the ability to buy firearms for a reason. and won't his neighbors just call the cops on the husband if he comes and makes a scene like a madman? surely he won't be let in the front door and will probably be left screaming out in the yard, street, or hallway.

I can't believe your friend did that though, what a story! not the smartest move by him.

Glad I stayed awake for this one. Will check back periodically tomorrow.

How awesome would be be if this guy sent the husband a picture of his dick. Oh man I would die.
This post was edited on 12/9 12:23 AM by LongAus

How does a ginger know when he has Cheeto dust in his pubes? That would be like trying to find coconut shavings on a snowman.

Reactions: HookedOnUT1

Originally posted by Gus McCrea:
What town are you in? I think an OB road trip is in order to get a look at this skank!

THIS!

HOOK EM

Originally posted by erinevan:
the dude apparently has a problem differentiating between a Cheeto and his pecker.
Its the cheese.

roll.gif

HOOK EM

This thread and utsaappt's thread have been the highlight of my exam week.

Originally posted by Xminus6:
How does a ginger know when he has Cheeto dust in his pubes? That would be like trying to find coconut shavings on a snowman.

This made me cry

Originally posted by Xminus6:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT