ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball RPI continued

Yes, LSU is good and Arkansas got hot while we went cold. A&M will make the post season while Texas has to go undefeated or win their tourney to do so. A&M will get the shot in the arm they need with Stub returning in a few weeks.
Lol, I wasn't talking about Texas, lessor. It won't matter if y'all make it. The knee knocking lefty is no guarantee and the pen won't last.

No need to get defensive or butthurt over a bullpen you can't control.

Last edited:
Your RPI is meaningless if you can't beat the big boys.

Losing two to LSU doesn't mean we can't beat them in the regionals or CWS. They're good for sure. Any team that leads in steals in the SEC and can pitch will be good. Crazy that their team has a 80% success rate stealing.

At this point were both still national seeds which is why RPI matters....

Losing two to LSU doesn't mean we can't beat them in the regionals or CWS. They're good for sure. Any team that leads in steals in the SEC and can pitch will be good. Crazy that their team has a 80% success rate stealing.

At this point were both still national seeds which is why RPI matters....
RPI won't matter. The only way LSU and Aggy meet against after the SEC is in Omaha.

I wasn't singling out LSU. 4 straight to Arkansas and LSU with Ole Miss coming up. I'll buy in more pending the outcome.

Number 1 took two games at home against #2. Happens most of the time. Great series either way.
No reason to make excuses....

Texas drops first two to the better squad in TCU, as Aggy said, happens most of the time, lol.

Texas is done.

Last edited:
not sure why you think ole miss is such a test, texex. Cause its on the road? personnel wise, USCjr (even at home) should be a much tougher test. in any event, i like the way we responded after getting demoralized by an inferior arkansas team.

not sure why you think ole miss is such a test, texex. Cause its on the road? personnel wise, USCjr (even at home) should be a much tougher test. in any event, i like the way we responded after getting demoralized by an inferior arkansas team.

Not really a test per say, another good ball club that can grind like Arkansas.

LSU base running didn't hurt yesterday's outcome. But, that was a great series.

He is just a little bitter right now that he knows it's almost over for his team. He is jealous that we were right and ended up better than Texas. Once he gets over it, you will see slightly normal talk out of him.

He is just a little bitter right now that he knows it's almost over for his team. He is jealous that we were right and ended up better than Texas. Once he gets over it, you will see slightly normal talk out of him.
Nuttin' but a troll.... What do ya say MM?

Aggie has lost 2 series in a row after finally playing some teams with a pulse. I wouldn't call out Texas by any means.

Aggie has lost 2 series in a row after finally playing some teams with a pulse. I wouldn't call out Texas by any means.
When has sucking out loud ever closed their mouths? They don't have the common sense to shut up.

Reactions: Bass Elder
" A Pulse" is such an outdated and exaggerated phrase its bad that you even used it. 13-5 against top 50 RPI is pretty average though

Just how Strong are them Aggy's? The bull pen starting to wear down? They dropped from first to seventh over the last few games.... They wont last if the knee knocking lefty is not good to go and in good form when it is time.

Traditionally the Aggie program has been a joke. Take your asses back over to TexAgs and jerk each other off on the baseball board. LSU bent you over, a program just like Texas who has real estate in Omaha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT