ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball RPI continued

"dominant arms has never been A&Ms problem"

Really......cause u figure a dominant arm could help get more than TWO regional wins in AtM's historically powerful program.......GTFO

Reactions: Scholz

Really......cause u figure a dominant arm could help get more than TWO regional wins in AtM's historically powerful program.......GTFO
This. :D

They're finishing exactly as expected...

Second game canceled. Hoover is gonna be tough. Probably need to survive to Sunday to be a top 8 national seed.

Last edited:

pretty sure they have more than two regional wins, and more 1st round draft picks the last 5 years than the longhorns.

what was your point again?

pretty sure they have more than two regional wins, and more 1st round draft picks the last 5 years than the longhorns.

LMAO, oooh let's brag about our first round picks because we haven't won jack in our history. Man you aggys are a pathetic bunch.

Oh the irony when Ags' favorite talking point in football is look at all Coach Strong's draft picks and lack of accomplishment.

Reactions: TexExSpur
The original topic had Texas at #1 and A&M at #81 at the beginning of the season. With the regular season over, RPI looks like this.

A&M #7
Texas #100

:)

The original topic had Texas at #1 and A&M at #81 at the beginning of the season. With the regular season over, RPI looks like this.

A&M #7
Texas #100

:)
That's a given when Texas fell flat and played .500.... Congrats on your RPI trophy, that bullpen isn't going to make it very far. Hey, at least Aggy SOS climbed to 85th in the country once they finished up their back loaded schedule in which they lost, what 4 of 5 series? All-some

That's a given when Texas fell flat and played .500.... Congrats on your RPI trophy, that bullpen isn't going to make it very far. Hey, at least Aggy SOS climbed to 85th in the country once they finished up their back loaded schedule in which they lost, what 4 of 5 series? All-some

Anyone else read this as my horns suck, but for some reason I'm going to sit here and talk about your team because I'm a sore loser?

Anyone else read this as my horns suck, but for some reason I'm going to sit here and talk about your team because I'm a sore loser?
Nah, beat your chest all you like, it's called little bro syndrome... run over here and act like you have won something when you haven't won shit. Our Team is sloppy with plenty of talent to win the Big 12 tournament, I highly doubt they play into the weekend. Your on a Horn board little fella and y'all aren't even the best team in the state. However, good luck in Hoover.

Nah, beat your chest all you like, it's called little bro syndrome... run over here and act like you have won something when you haven't won shit. Our Team is sloppy with plenty of talent to win the Big 12 tournament, I highly doubt they play into the weekend. Your on a Horn board little fella and y'all aren't even the best team in the state. However, good luck in Hoover.

A&M is 12-6 against Top 50 RPI while TCU is 7-5. Pretty sure A&M has a better record against common opponents as well. Don't try to tell me TCU is the best team in the state....

A&M is 12-6 against Top 50 RPI while TCU is 7-5. Pretty sure A&M has a better record against common opponents as well. Don't try to tell me TCU is the best team in the state....

Houston is going to host as well.

TCU won their regular season title and will be a national seed (Aggy needs to play into the weekend to get a national seed), don't try to tell us Aggy is anything more than they really are until the do something other than finish 3rd in their conference..... TCU is a better top to bottom team than your beloved Aggy's. Go play in the street.

It will all play out... I didn't name a best in state, I simply said Aggy is not the best in state...

Last edited:
Houston is going to host as well.

TCU won their regular season title and will be a national seed (Aggy needs to play into the weekend to get a national seed), don't try to tell us Aggy is anything more than they really are until the do something other than finish 3rd in their conference..... TCU is a better top to bottom team than your beloved Aggy's. Go play in the street.

It will all play out... I didn't name a best in state, I simply said Aggy is not the best in state...

I see you didn't argue any of my points. Then you tried to bring in Houston as well. LOL. We beat Houston straight up. A&M is the best in the state.

A&M is the best in the state.
Typical aggy. Best in the state is based on results when trophies are handed out, not some debatable moral victory (which is where your do nothing fanbase lives). You always come up short there.

Here we go again with aggy thinking they did something spectacular beside one person filling up a jar. Aggy the best in the state? LMAO in what life time f tard?

Once again, Scholz hit the nail on the head...

Even at that, only Aggy want's to argue they're something great or the best in the state... Like I said, it will all play out and currently, I would give TCU the nod for actually winning a title and not dropping a bunch of late series.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scholz
Once again, Scholz hit the nail on the head...

Even at that, only Aggy want's to argue they're something great or the best in the state... Like I said, it will all play out and currently, I would give TCU the nod for actually winning a title and not dropping a bunch of late series.

A&M would own the Big 12 this year.

A&M would own the Big 12 this year.
Your assumptions are typical aggy delusion... Are you 12 and living in moms basement? They'll get their chance to prove their worth. Running your mouth doesn't increase their odds of getting anything done.

Typical aggy. Best in the state is based on results when trophies are handed out, not some debatable moral victory (which is where your do nothing fanbase lives). You always come up short there.

This defines aggy. Talk, talk, talk but the bottom line is aggys still haven't won a thing.

"A&M would own the Big 12 this year."

Sorry "robstewert" aTm has NEVER owned the BigXII in anything.....and it wouldn't have changed now.....DUMBASS

Oh and by the way......ALL the baseball polls have TCU ahead of aTm......the only idiots who think aTm is better than TCU are idiot aggsy.......DUMBASSES

A&M was the best in the state early...I wouldn't say they are now. Too many question marks on the number 2 and 3 rotation guys. A&M needs to get going in the SEC tourney. If they keep going as is I'll say they don't even make it out of regionals. They are getting one of their top pitchers back in Stubblefield but he isn't anywhere near ready to take the mound in a big game. TCU is playing pretty good ball right now. I'd give the edge to TCU.

Reactions: HornosaurusRex
Most Ags are realistic. Message boards don't make up the majority. People on message boards are radicals for their teams. I am a fanatic for my team too, but I also watch the games. If A&M cant get Strickland going(number 2 guy) then they are not going to be hanging around long. Hell I'm hoping for the best, but the last few weeks haven't been good. Yes, we have beaten every team outside of the SEC, so who knows. Baseball is streaky, just got to get hot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT