ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 tournament thread

You have to be impressed with Texas there. The way this season has gone they could have given up there.

Aggy is almost as embarrassing as utisdabomb... Good lord, could they be any further in your head? BTW: I've seen your embarrassing Twitter.

You have to be impressed with Texas there. The way this season has gone they could have given up there.
aggys are a weird bunch. We already have like 4 baseball threads and they start their own little conversation in another thread. It's like they have no clue this is a Longhorn board.

Impressed? Baylor and Tech you beat? Umm..ok. Clap, Clap.

Well most Horns were able to talk about baseball except Bomb and Sholtzy...figures. The hate runs strong in them.

Seriously though Horns are finding a way to get it done. It doesn't have to be pretty, it doesn't matter who you play...just win. Sets up nicely now that the only team that's worth a dern is out.

Well most Horns were able to talk about baseball except Bomb and Sholtzy...figures. The hate runs strong in them.

Seriously though Horns are finding a way to get it done. It doesn't have to be pretty, it doesn't matter who you play...just win. Sets up nicely now that the only team that's worth a dern is out.

Thanks for your great insight.

Actually, Oklahona State is worth dern and definitely sets up in their favor.

Aw...Aggies started a thread to gloat about TCU and it's turning into Texas tournament watch. Poor Aggie.

Reactions: Tower Garden
Where did the retard aggiebrent go??? He started this thread and when Texas started playing Texas baseball he disappeared like a fatty in the wind... or like a list at Pyle field.... has he been devoured by list eater as well?

Where did the retard aggiebrent go??? He started this thread and when Texas started playing Texas baseball he disappeared like a fatty in the wind... or like a list at Pyle field.... has he been devoured by list eater as well?

Don't worry he will back if we lose. That's how aggys operate.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
Aggy is almost as embarrassing as utisdabomb... Good lord, could they be any further in your head? BTW: I've seen your embarrassing Twitter.

An aggy (1) posing as a Texas fan, (2) paying to pose as a Texas fan, (3) too eaten up with little brother bitterness to avoid blowing his load and exposing himself as an impostor after just a few posts, and (4) obsessed with a rival fan and his Twitter feed -- this poor bastard is making comments about someone being in someone else's head.

309406_200x130.png

An aggy (1) posing as a Texas fan, (2) paying to pose as a Texas fan, (3) too eaten up with little brother bitterness to avoid blowing his load and exposing himself as an impostor after just a few posts, and (4) obsessed with a rival fan and his Twitter feed -- this poor bastard is making comments about someone being in someone else's head.

309406_200x130.png

They are so terrible at impersonating Longhorns. I mean if you are going to troll at least put in some effort, lmao. It took all of three seconds to figure out he was an aggy when literally everyone of his posts is a backhanded dig at Texas. Well I shouldn't say that, his last 3 posts were an attempt to hype aggys getting Keith Ford as a transfer. But hey, he's apparently a "Longhorn". Really is pathetic that he would pay for a subscription on a Longhorn site.

How can I help you? I generally don't post after work or on weekends. Family is way more important to me. I even DVR'd the Vandy game.

After the past two days, there is no doubt A&M is better than TCU. Glad to see my statement validated this week.

Anyway, I will probably be available today.

After the past two days, there is no doubt A&M is better than TCU.
TCU has championship hardware. You have moral victories and talk tough about a team you don't have to play. Typical do nothing, delusional aggy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT