ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 tournament thread

It's my point. It's always my point. We can talk about football and baseball because I've seen us win national championships in those sports. You talk tough and never win anything.

How can I help you? I generally don't post after work or on weekends. Family is way more important to me. I even DVR'd the Vandy game.

After the past two days, there is no doubt A&M is better than TCU. Glad to see my statement validated this week.

Anyway, I will probably be available today.

Lmao.... whatever u say. Love how u guys feel the need to find way to make yourselves feel better about how u stack up again other Texas schools that u dont even play anymore.... tcu could possibly beat aggy head up but since u dont play we will never know..... on the other hand at least u didnt duck playing them and claim i were better like u did with Texas in the bowl game.

Reactions: Scholz
How can I help you? I generally don't post after work or on weekends. Family is way more important to me. I even DVR'd the Vandy game.

After the past two days, there is no doubt A&M is better than TCU. Glad to see my statement validated this week.

Anyway, I will probably be available today.
Are you proud of this post? Expecting kudos for being a "family" man, meanwhile ripping off your employer by spending your workdays on Orangebloods?

It's my point. It's always my point. We can talk about football and baseball because I've seen us win national championships in those sports. You talk tough and never win anything.

But overall you're running your mouth about a team you don't have to play anymore right? BTW im looking forward to this new era of playoffs, gonna make these discussions much more intersting when comparing playoff appearances where you do actually have to win something to qualify and playoff wins.

But overall you're running your mouth about a team you don't have to play anymore right?
A) This is a Big XII Tournament thread started on the Longhorn board by obsessed aggys. I was responding to that.
B) I know it's ancient history to you guys but we ended your season just last year in the Houston Regional. So scoreboard.
C) In general, I call out loudmouths who never accomplish anything. Win something. Anything. THEN come talk. We've won.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
A) This is a Big XII Tournament thread started on the Longhorn board by obsessed aggys. I was responding to that.
B) I know it's ancient history to you guys but we ended your season just last year in the Houston Regional. So scoreboard.
C) In general, I call out loudmouths who never accomplish anything. Win something. Anything. THEN come talk. We've won.

you're very angry for a friday of a holiday weekend

An aggy (1) posing as a Texas fan, (2) paying to pose as a Texas fan, (3) too eaten up with little brother bitterness to avoid blowing his load and exposing himself as an impostor after just a few posts, and (4) obsessed with a rival fan and his Twitter feed -- this poor bastard is making comments about someone being in someone else's head.

309406_200x130.png

Look, there are plenty of horns that pay Texags. I would think almost every fan base has a few of them. It gives insight into the super delusional stuff each fan base says behind a paywall.

Longhorns on Aggy sites are just as big of losers whether they have skins on the wall or not...

TexExSpur is correct.

But I think the Aggie that said UT fans live on Aggie sites..........is just making that ish up.

But overall you're running your mouth about a team you don't have to play anymore right? BTW im looking forward to this new era of playoffs, gonna make these discussions much more intersting when comparing playoff appearances where you do actually have to win something to qualify and playoff wins.

That's what you idiots are doing. Like we didn't talk shit when you were in the Big 12? We have always talked shit about aggy because we own you in every sport possible. Texas wasn't the school that tucked it's tail between it's legs and scurried off.

I love how you think that the new playoff system is going to some how make aggy relevent. Did you make the playoff last year? Were you close? How many national championship game appearance do you have in the last 40 years? How many BCS bowl appearances do you have this century? You idiots need to face the fact that you were, are, and always will be a middle of the road team. You just changed the name of your conference.

To quote a very wise man, "Know your roll, and shut your mouth"

I'm pretty sure we're all losers.
I have zero desire to open a link for anything related to Aggy unless it is sent to me, I don't hunt down Aggy for confrontation because it's a waste of energy and time. As for those that chime in over here, I'm sure they're looking for something or have a need. Whatever floats your boat... Trolling aggy boards is not for me.

I have zero desire to open a link for anything related to Aggy unless it is sent to me, I don't hunt down Aggy for confrontation because it's a waste of energy and time. As for those that chime in over here, I'm sure they're looking for something or have a need. Whatever floats your boat... Trolling aggy boards is not for me.

I like to read different sites because it expands the information from which i can form an opinion. Regarding recruiting you guys are still our biggest competitor so its all relevant.

Reading is one thing, purchasing a membership or attempting to participate is beyond me and I would consider it fairly obsessive behavior...

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Reading is one thing, purchasing a membership or attempting to participate is beyond me and I would consider it fairly obsessive behavior...

Now that you don't have to purchase to read other boards its awesome. Plus as much as we bicker scholz provides alot of relevant info over here. I've never subscribed to Texags I've only been on aggieyell and 247.

TexExSpur is correct.

But I think the Aggie that said UT fans live on Aggie sites..........is just making that ish up.

Just go read the Old Rivalries board to start. You can't see the premium level boards but there are horns there. The problem with most sites is they give away good deals around national signing day and even the opposing fan bases can't resist.

I like to read different sites because it expands the information from which i can form an opinion.
Simply no. You don't learn anything. You just like to regurgitate the aggy groupthink propaganda over here. Your mind is closed and locked tight.

Between Luicci and Higdon you can tell where almost every recruit is going that we care about. Don't really care for anyone else.

"opposing fan bases can't resist."

Mostly dumbasses......I presume.......aggybrent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT