ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 tournament thread

aggie_brent

Mar 6, 2015
Should be a little more excitement building after yesterday.

So far today... Tech puts up three in the first inning on TCU.

So two aggys are on the Longhorn board talking about a tournament in a conference they ran away from? That about right? :rolleyes: Obsession noted, guys.

That would be nice to see TCU get knocked out! They're on our side of the bracket! Aggy want's to be considered better than TCU so bad they can't help themselves.... Not gonna happen until they play yodels.

That would be nice to see TCU get knocked out! They're on our side of the bracket! Aggy want's to be considered better than TCU so bad they can't help themselves.... Not gonna happen until they play yodels.

Do you think TCU loses their national seed if they lose?

you gotta admit that its kinda funny that TCU has been propped up and now they're losing. I don't follow baseball much, just seems funny that everyone on the board immediatley jumped on TCU saying they were better then us then they lose (potentially). I am not saying it proves anything just that its funny.

What's funny is if TCU this will be the first time they have lost back to back games..... unlike aggsy..
.who lost their last 4 series lmao.....now don't u DUMBASSES feel like....well DUMBASSES

Reactions: tummer
"@calexmendez: Schlossnagle on TCU's national-seed chances following the 0-2 Big 12 tournament: 'I think we're a slam dunk.'"

Not really....

What does this TCU smack have to do with Texas or a&m? Their performance has nothing to do with either team. A&M really does have a of complex against other Texas schools. It is pathetic how they want to put down other teams to try and validate themselves. I guess decades of losing does that to a fan base.

Where did this Texas team come from. ;-)

17 1/3 innings without going to the pen and then Baylor cranks a 3 run bomb.

Last edited:
That sums up Texas baseball this year. Tied ballgame. Just one of those years but still have a chance to win this in the bottom of the 9th.

Barrera with a walk-off single! Longhorns in the winner's bracket. Saturday @ 9:00 am against Tech or Baylor

Texas is in the driver seat on this side of the bracket now. Just have to win 1 out 2 against Baylor or Tech to make the Big 12 championships game.

We get the day off tomorrow to rest arms, and we still haven't used the bullpen at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT