ADVERTISEMENT

Ford transferring from Oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he wasnt great at qb, not much worse than the crap youve been throwing out there lately either.
Can't argue with that. You don't see any of us with handles named after Case McCoy or anything though like your compatriot right above though.

Reactions: Bass Elder
Scholz, What was the most TD's scored against Texas by Bell in a single game?

Last edited:
Can't argue with that. You don't see any of us with handles named after Case McCoy or anything though like your compatriot right above though.
Belldozer is a formation not his actual name. Kind of like chuck and duck for McCoy. And yes McCoy beat OU running the chuck and duck.

Fizz, go back and read what you've posted on just this page alone and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I feel bad for MM.....he has a bunch of bomb throwing snowflakes to appease. I'm sure his inbox is littered with complaints and requests for banning.....mostly from the same guys who can't finish a post without a pointed insult.

Reactions: GamerAg
Understand, so JSTO can just say whatever he wants to me and I have no response due?

Grow up man. I posted something nondescript about "you guys hyping up a couple of bum QBs every offseason". You are the one that started this tirade and continued by lying and calling people liars.

And your initial response to MM you cry. And then you turn tail and accept his comments and slob him by calling him fair. I mean have some gumption for once. The real issue here is that you don't have a leg to stand on. That is usually the reason people flip flop immediately. And is the real reason you started all this liar garbage.

But I haven't posted in days on this. MM clearly said to look at this whole page.

Seriously you do this a lot, grow up. Or at least try to post like a normal person. Just my two cents, take it or leave it....I don't really care. Just offering some friendly help.

Look just admit that you stepped in a big ol pile of doo and stop wallowing around in it making yourself looks worse. Bell made it to the pros, something you and a few others claimed would never happen. Own it and move on. You were wrong, again. Stop splitting hairs here.

Are both of you illiterate?

What I said was clear. You can go back and read it. I clearly talked about you guys hyping up a couple of QBs each offseason only for them to tank at being QBs. And insinuated it will happen again with Mayfield.

No one was talking about TEs or the NFL. Well Fizz did when he attempted to change the subject from "QBs that tanked for OU after fans hyped them as Heisman candidate in the summer".

Please show me where I stepped in doodoo on this? I won't hold my breath.

I feel bad for MM.....he has a bunch of bomb throwing snowflakes to appease. I'm sure his inbox is littered with complaints and requests for banning.....mostly from the same guys who can't finish a post without a pointed insult.
giphy.gif

Not talking about you Scholz. You might be an ahole, but I've never seen you calling for people to be banned. You're the pig in the mud and I think you enjoy beating on trolls...... I put you up there with the dondrysdales and royales of the world.

More talking about a guy who starts a thread about Aggies and repeatedly asks for people who respond to be banned. They're not ready for the internet.

Not talking about you Scholz. You might be an ahole, but I've never seen you calling for people to be banned. You're the pig in the mud and I think you enjoy beating on trolls...... I put you up there with the dondrysdales and royales of the world.

More talking about a guy who starts a thread about Aggies and repeatedly asks for people who respond to be banned. They're not ready for the internet.

Say his name! I know you want too

Last edited:
Reactions: utisdabomb12

That far in your head huh? Go cry on aggieyell or texags.

Say his name! I know you want too

Aggys aren't pissed about me calling for them to be banned, that's the hilarious thing. They are pissed because I spit out facts about their underachieving in athletics and academics. Aggys come after me because I simply state facts that prove how big of a joke they are. It is what it is. There's been several threads where people have called for aggys to be banned, but I don't see the whiny aggy above calling them out. The reason why is because I'm in his head with facts like head to head, scoreboard, national titles, etc. Aggys hate facts like the ones in my signature because they have the biggest lil bro syndrome in the world. Like I said, the above aggy doesn't like me because he's lil bro not because I call for aggys to be banned.

If I'm the scapegoat for all of aggys misery by all means I'll take on that role.

Last edited:
Aggys aren't pissed about me calling for them to be banned, that's the hilarious thing. They are pissed because I spit out facts about their underachieving in athletics and academics. Aggys come after me because I simply state facts that prove how big of a joke they are. It is what it is. There's been several threads where people have called for aggys to be banned, but I don't see the whiny aggy above calling them out. The reason why is because I'm in his head with facts like head to head, scoreboard, national titles, etc. Aggys hate facts like the ones in my signature because they have the biggest lil bro syndrome in the world. Like I said, the above aggy doesn't like me because he's lil bro not because I call for aggys to be banned.

If I'm the scapegoat for all of aggys misery by all means I'll take on that role.

Dude....I wasn't even talking about you. But that was a pretty good little rant. Nothing pent up going on over there.....

Dude....I wasn't even talking about you. But that was a pretty good little rant. Nothing pent up going on over there.....

I'm perfectly fine. I'm on a Longhorn board. I don't need to post on an aggy board because I don't have lil bro syndrome. But keep on rolling on where you make back handed comments at Longhorn posters.

JSTO, Nice dodge on Bell. You said he would never play in the NFL. OOPS!

I just wanted to take a second and point out that THIS was by far the first and only real lie in this whole argument.

My comments started with praising Hansen. And calling Knight and Bell two past Heisman QB hyped failures. And saying Mayfield would follow suit. I said nary a word about NFL or TEs. And when you fired off the above. I reiterated that exact point. And have stuck right with it (see its easy not to deflect and change the subject when you are consistent and only meant one thing with your post....no matter how much someone tried to injerject words and meaning that had no business being there)

Feel free to be a man and apologize fizzy and belldoucher.

I'm perfectly fine. I'm on a Longhorn board. I don't need to post on an aggy board because I don't have lil bro syndrome. But keep on rolling on where you make back handed comments at Longhorn posters.
It's called social commentary.....not backhanded comments. If you can't handle a few innocent jabs from people who disagree with you then the internet might not be the best place. But I think everyone on here CAN.....and does a pretty good job of bantering.

I don't post on Texags very often because dissent is not only discouraged, it's downright forbidden. And what fun is agreeing with everyone all the time?

I just noticed this:

"Want to talk Longhorn football, basketball or baseball? This is the place to go for interaction with Longhorns, Sooners, Aggies and the rest of the crazies."

Does this mean Aggies and Sooners are welcome here?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT