ADVERTISEMENT

Ford transferring from Oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, like I asked... What is up with that big fullback recruit that showed up in Norman and has already left?

stop bitching, pissing and moaning and contribute or be gone....

So, like I asked... What is up with that big fullback recruit that showed up in Norman and has already left?

stop bitching, pissing and moaning and contribute or be gone....

Texas Ex, Dalton has a kid back in McAlester and most think that is the issue. Coaches aren't saying anything. Most folks up here hope he gets it worked out. He is a nice athlete.

He is a nice athlete.
Why, did he beat up the baby mama or something?

Btw, old man, the attempted rapist Frank Shannon is back on your squad. Thought you said he was "tossed" last year? He's back just like I said he would be. Joe Mixon is there too just like I said. Your 3rd wifebeater DGB is the only one missing and that's only because he jumped to the NFL early. An update for you.

Not in this thread, idiot. It was last year and the year before.

Oh I see your lame game.

You think if you make something up and then I point it out, then you can act like I was doing the same thing.

But here's the rub, YOU were one of the many OU trolls slobbing Bell as a Heisman QB candidate and saying no way Texas and Case McCoy would punk OU that RRS. Its just a fact.
Meanwhile I never said jack about Bell as you are claiming.

And good job diverting the real point I made that Hansen has talent and Mayfield very well could suck..............with all this BS. It is what you do. When you can't argue a point. You change the subject to some pointless BS. You are tailor made for the ignore list. I'll be the bigger person. Goodbye

Scholz, why are you making defaming posts about a kid that has no record of trouble?

Also why address me about Mixon and DBG? My position has been well documented.

Scholz, why are you making defaming posts about a kid that has no record of trouble?

Also why address me about Mixon and DBG? My position has been well documented.
Not defaming anybody. Just asking if that's why you like him. Yes, you've been clear that you'll pull for any wifebeater Stoops brings on your team.

No you weren't. You were happy to have them on your team. And you were lying about them being "kicked off" last year. Just keeping you up to date that they're back.

edit: Unless you're finally able to admit that Stoops a win at all costs douchebag who regularly recruits thugs with felony arrests on their record as well as a history of violence against women. And then I'll stand corrected.

Last edited:
Scholz, I won't continue to argue with you about this. All the regular posters know I was against them staying.

Scholz, I won't continue to argue with you about this. All the regular posters know I was against them staying.
So you're finally able to admit that Stoops a win at all costs douchebag who regularly recruits thugs with felony arrests on their record as well as a history of violence against women?

Because you can't have it both ways. Truth is, you're lying. You have no problem with Stoops' morally corrupt recruiting practices nor do you have a problem with criminals on your team. All you care about is winning.

So you're finally able to admit that Stoops a win at all costs douchebag who regularly recruits thugs with felony arrests on their record as well as a history of violence against women?

Because you can't have it both ways. Truth is, you're lying. You have no problem with Stoops' morally corrupt recruiting practices nor do you have a problem with criminals on your team. All you care about is winning.

LOL, are you STILL on this tirade? Stoops has gone easier in the past on some players than you might expect most to do, he is good at giving second chances- BUT to his credit, I can think of only one time that burned him (Jarboe), the rest went on to learn from their mistakes and stayed out of trouble. I get that you dont like it (who cares what you think though, right?). But, i say this, if all he cared about was winning, if that was it, if that was everything and paramount then he wouldnt have kicked off Damien Williams, Quincy Russell, Rhett Bomar, Hunter Wall, Kameel Jackson, Trey Metoyer, Trey Franks, Josh Jarboe, Kj Young, or any others i can think of right now.

He wouldnt have suspended Mixon, Shannon, Broyles, Quentin Hayes, or Jaz Reynolds either.

Guys like Ford, and Finch wouldnt have been in the dog house riding pine because their backups put forth more effort.

Then there's all the other guys who he kicked off who never made the news or guys whose names nobody can remember because they were booted before making the depth chart.

Now, I wont argue with you really because I know you'd argue with a inanimate unwavering stone wall if you thought it was an OU fan, but if you feel like that after all of the actual guys he has actually kicked and suspended for their behavior still translates to you as win at all costs then all that means you dont care who he dismisses or suspends, regardless of that, he still is a win at all costs coach. Which pretty much makes your statement worthless, and a lie. Again, not denying he's taken in some questionaable characters, but until you can prove he wont punish players for their transgressions you are full of it. Now, respond to me with an insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT