ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Muschamps thought Madden brought no edge - he should go. Someone has to take a leadership role for summer workouts.

I wish I had some info! Just wanted to be a part of the enterntainment!
wink.gif

This post was edited on 12/17 1:36 PM by CarJockey

TXSID, "why din't I logout!!!!!!!!!"

the-greatest-freakout-o.gif

Originally posted by Future Texas HC:

Originally posted by Ketchum:
Either...

a. Mack doesn't know that a UT athletic official has has been spreading secret Intel that he doesn't want shared.

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo.

five_fingers_and_face.gif

This is the best gif that I've ever seen. I watched the whole thing 5-10 times and I was in tears the whole time.

"Why didn't I log off OB???" Fack I'm going to get fired."

GIFSoup
This post was edited on 12/17 1:39 PM by RGM84

Finally IN...please don't let this be another Ginger Punk'd thread...please don't let this be another Ginger Punk'd thread!

So....Bill Little is BigDD? That would mean that Joe Natural is...OMG!
shock.gif

Originally posted by erac77:

It appears that we may have caught a plant/mole of some sort.

The Internet can be a tricky deal. Juggling two handles will get you every time.
If Mack/Bellmont is really spending time on this site planting information.

A) How sad
B) Don't they have betther things to do?

If true I just lost a bunch of respect for what is going on down there. Their media/pr fixation has gotten way out of control.

+1

I won't release any more information on this matter for now until I get down to the bottom of what's happening.

If I don't like the answers I get, I'm going public with what I have.

GIFSoup

Too good not to be IN.

But damn it took a long time to catch up. Thread gained two pages while I read it all.

We need a GIF sub-thread for this thread. My vote for best GIF: Catnip.

I'd like to think aircoryell and texas sid share the same IP address in the office, that's my hope.

But otherwise, Mack, if you're reading this, grow up. Looks like Teryl Austin is the guy.

Originally posted by ybotnos:
If Muschamps thought Madden brought no edge - he should go. Someone has to take a leadership role for summer workouts.

SamJackson.gif

I go to lunch and missed the party? WTF happened?

This could be the greatest thread ever...unless of course Ketch lets us down and doesn't tell us what the f just happened.

Originally posted by mackbrown:
This could be the greatest thread ever...unless of course Ketch lets us down and doesn't tell us what the f just happened.

Originally posted by mackbrown:
if he doesn't tell us what happened, he better have a pinned thread with some confirmed info instead.

Ketch, big mistake to say anything until you found out the motive.

You might have a friend at Belmont that wanted to steer you in the right direction so you didn't look bad. You may have outed your "deep throat".

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT