ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (It might be now or never for a few)

Certainly not the worst idea, but how many guys actually do that?

And that’s fair. But I think in this case it would greatly benefit. At this point, going into year 4, Conner simply isn’t a legit NFL prospect

Vic’s teams don’t shoot many three pointers nor rely on three pointers to win games.

They lost because they didn’t do the things well that they do to win, not because they didn’t do the things they never do to win games.

Even if they made 3 more 3-pointers and ended up 4 of 6 from three they still would have lost. However, if Moore, Mohammed, and Faye would have shot better than 50% from point blank range instead of 5 for 20, they would have had a shot, even with their substandard defensive performance.

Sometimes the balls that usually fall just don’t go in the basket for whatever reason, and sometimes the other team just can’t miss. That was a bad combination for the Ladies today.
The team needs more shooting or nights last night will always happen in the Tournament.

Reactions: sparker39
No super troopers?

mother of god danger GIF
Shame on me!

8 out, huh?
To make room for two or three portal additions.

You think it will be more or less go into the portal after spring?

I think two or three of the losses the staff will be disappointed but playing time will cost them players they wanted to keep.

Last edited:
To make room for two or three portal additions.

You think it will be more or less go into the portal after spring?

I think two or three of the losses the staff will be disappointed but playing time will cost them players they wanted to keep.
I was thinking 6ish. with 2 possible incomings.

Reactions: mh48
1. No Country For Old Men

All hail the Coen Brothers. The best hitman movie of all time?
Boom. And it’s not even close. It’s one of those few movies when you’re watching it for the first time, your jaw’s dropping and you know you’re seeing something special that you don’t see very often at the theater.

Reactions: Ketchum
Boom. And it’s not even close. It’s one of those few movies when you’re watching it for the first time, your jaw’s dropping and you know you’re seeing something special that you don’t see very often at the theater.
I was kinda shocked a few people acted like it's not worthy of No.1 discussion.

• Wow
Reactions: HllCountryHorn
The team needs more shooting or nights last night will always happen in the Tournament.
So you’re basically saying Vic won’t ever get it done with his style of play since, as he has gotten his players, his teams have shot less three pointers per game, and this season was the highest percentage three point shooting team of any he has had at Texas.

By the way, the point differentials of being outscored from three by their opponents are minimal, and easily overcome by, good defense, rebounding, and making their shots around the rim.

Reactions: reddoor
So you’re basically saying Vic won’t ever get it done with his style of play since, as he has gotten his players, his teams have shot less three pointers per game, and this season was the highest percentage three point shooting team of any he has had at Texas.

By the way, the point differentials of being outscored from three by their opponents are minimal, and easily overcome by, good defense, rebounding, and making their shots around the rim.
It'll always be very hard once you hit the final 4-5 games of the season.

It's not impossible to overcome, but it's a massive advantage that has to be mitigated. It cost the team the Big 12 regular season title.

Reactions: mh48
You should break it out.....Top 10 Comedies, Top 10 Dramas, Top 10 Documentaries

Fun movie list Ketch. From my perspective, No Country is one of the greatest movies in cinema history. It is beautifully made and features excellent dialogue. The Coen adaptation of McCarthy’s novel captures Texas in a way that comes through in the setting, characters, and writing. But at its core, Bardem’s portrayal is what sticks with you as a viewer. There is a recipe for creating a psychopath on screen. But rather than a frothing at the mouth villain, Bardem’s character is calculated, calm, and almost philosophical in his psychopathy. It is chilling. The coin toss scene alone is masterful. The gradually dawning fear in the gas station owner’s countenance is tragically captured. Great movie.
liked the movie much BUTT the whole homing device in the brief case thing is a little beyond my comprehension. The first thing you would do is empty that container and look for something like that....particularly a savvy 'nam vet character. No way he would get chased around by a psycho hitman without wondering 'how the hell does he know I am at the no tell'?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT