ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (IT'S HAPPENING!!!!)

Great 10 thoughts, havenā€™t taken the smile off my face today despite potty training my little one this weekend who peed on the rug like a puppy and thought it was hilarious.

The list is so subjective and impossible, but Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling, Benedict Cumberbatch and Cilian Murphy probably need to be mentioned.

And of all days how dare you sir leave off the Minister of Culture? Did you not see Failure to Launch?

You guys are killing it on YouTube, keep up the good work!
Great stuff!

Your top 4 ranking is the exact opposite of the Vegas odds to win the title. Vegas had Washington +700, Texas +310, Alabama +190 and Michigan +170 to win it all.

But in the same column you pick Texas to win it all?
Do you think Michigan is the best team in the country?

Milroe had significantly better passer rating & QBR. And Ewers was real good in both. But Milroe was outstanding
simple as that. It's not always an insult to rank a Texas player behind someone else.

Reactions: RLong68
"Well, I suppose Quinn Ewers is building quite the legacy this season. He's got the Bama win, the Big 12 title, a championship game MVP belt and a spot in the playoffs. If he never plays another down, he's surpassed Sam Ehlinger and is knocking on James Brown territory, which is a way of saying he's currently trailing Vince Young, Colt McCoy, Bobby Layne, James Street and Brown ... that's it."

Jackass.
You ranked in order Penix, Milroe, Ewers, McCarthyā€¦..jackass

• Haha
Reactions: Horn19
Quinn has 2 games of a 170+ rating all year. Milroe has 8,
This might be more a testament to the greatness of Saban, scheming to Milroe's strengths instead of wedging him into an offense. However, your point stands. In the current schemes of play, Milroe has the edge.

OH MY GOD.... HOW INSULTING!!!!!

Now say one more word to me and see what happens next.

Jackass.
So now Iā€™m going to be booted for commenting and disagreeing with your assessment? Of course I am. Itā€™s disappointing that after Quinn had the best performance by a QB in Big 12 title history and he plays for the team you make money off of by running this site. Yet you rank him behind Milroe, lol. šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

he plays for the team you make money off of by running this site.

My man, TexAgs is ready and willing for you.

Over here, we don't pander because your little feelings need pandering. Go find another site for that.

406435581_672477808326158_6063614427468274097_n.jpg

@Ketchum if both Milroe & Ewers play outstanding in the semis and then CFP, where do you think get slotted as prospects for the ā€˜24 draft. Before any formal announcement one way or the other.

Such a funny game. I remember thinking after the K St game, ā€œI just hope we can win the Big 12 but thereā€™s no way we are one of the four best teams in the countryā€ but after Saturday all I can think is, ā€œWhy not us?ā€

Reactions: Rockhornfan
1. Thatā€™s one helluva list. Iā€™ve got a hard time arguing with you on that one.

2. I love how this ā€œGet Backā€ season is shaping up so poetically. Avenging last yearā€™s loss in a ā€œRemember the Alamo Bowlā€ game, then flipping Saban on his neck for sending us to college football heā€™ll for 14 years.

3. Can we tamper with that Nick Martin kid from Okie Lite? Heā€™d look real good next to Hill next year!
Martin is from Texas so maybe that will help some .
Kid is a player .

Reactions: Jerome in the House
@Ketchum if both Milroe & Ewers play outstanding in the semis and then CFP, where do you think get slotted as prospects for the ā€˜24 draft. Before any formal announcement one way or the other.
1. Caleb Williams

2. Drake Maye
3. Jayden Daniels
4. Bo Nix
5. Michael Penix

I'd say somewhere between 3-5.

Reactions: RLong68
Such a funny game. I remember thinking after the K St game, ā€œI just hope we can win the Big 12 but thereā€™s no way we are one of the four best teams in the countryā€ but after Saturday all I can think is, ā€œWhy not us?ā€
The team is ascending.

Reactions: J Tull
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT