ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State and Urban be troublin'

I haven't read through this whole long thread. Has it occurred to any of you that Zach Smith worked under Tom Herman (offensive coordinator at OSU) and that Herman was obligated to report any wrongdoing by Zach Smith. Realize that Herman left before the 2015 incident, but if ZS is as bad as portrayed by many, Herman would have been aware of it in the time he was at OSU. Also, his wife was good friends with Courtney Smith and lent $10,000 to Courtney.

Also, ZS is saying that Herman was with ZS when ZS was improperly at a strip club.

Does Herman's past affect his fitness to coach Texas?

Reactions: BucksNLions
I’ve never been to a strip club on a business trip.

Said,
No one

Hmmm, “Dailybuck”, new member? Part of Meyer’s pr team.

I’ve never been to a strip club on a business trip.

Said,
No one

TH, as far as I can tell has never been asked his knowledge of ZS during the time that TH was at OSU. Maybe a Brett McMurphy type will start foraging through texts and Herman's record at OSU. While he was at OSU, Herman almost certainly knew more about ZS than did Urban Meyer. Just saying, the Longhorns have no reason to be smug about Urban Meyer. If given the McMurphy treatment, Herman will almost certainly come out no better than Meyer.

First, you're a fvcking idiot. "Why" you may ask....

Well, tom's first presser after this all broke, the first five questions he was asked were regarding ZS and if Herman had any knowledge of the situation.

So, the beginning of your remarks fall on deaf ears.

Second, if Herman did know about it, and was aware that Urban knew about it, then Herman is in the clear because "his boss in the chain of command knew".

Now, would you like to stop trolling and being stupid, or do you wish to continue the conversation?

TH, as far as I can tell has never been asked his knowledge of ZS during the time that TH was at OSU. Maybe a Brett McMurphy type will start foraging through texts and Herman's record at OSU. While he was at OSU, Herman almost certainly knew more about ZS than did Urban Meyer. Just saying, the Longhorns have no reason to be smug about Urban Meyer. If given the McMurphy treatment, Herman will almost certainly come out no better than Meyer.

Longhorn fans smug about Urban Meyer? Wth? Urban Meyer is smug about Urban Meyer you damn fool. Didn't you watch the press conference? Even Paul Finebaum the SEC and little ten apologist was angry at the way Meyer handled himself. And no mention whatsoever about Courtney Smith.

And don't come on this board trying to twist this that Tom Herman isn't any better.

Reactions: Scholz
I haven't read through this whole long thread. Has it occurred to any of you that Zach Smith worked under Tom Herman (offensive coordinator at OSU) and that Herman was obligated to report any wrongdoing by Zach Smith. Realize that Herman left before the 2015 incident, but if ZS is as bad as portrayed by many, Herman would have been aware of it in the time he was at OSU. Also, his wife was good friends with Courtney Smith and lent $10,000 to Courtney.

Also, ZS is saying that Herman was with ZS when ZS was improperly at a strip club.

Does Herman's past affect his fitness to coach Texas?
I'd love to slam Herman, but for what? He likes tits? That would be pretty hypocritical.

If anything, maybe he paid for some HS coach to get a lamp dance. That seems like a nice gesture to me, but the ncaa has a stick up their asses. So maybe it is a tiny violation, but I seriously doubt it.

You’d think ole dailysucks would be just happy and move on. No need to make up shit now so you can feel better about having a POS human coaching your football team.

SIAP

Did yall see the report that OSU confirmed Herman was at the stripclub with Smith during a recruiting trip to florida. What a joke. OSU and their fan base is placing blame on everyone else except Urban.... p.o.s. This feud is only going to get worse. Every dirty little secret will come out.

Reactions: outhereincali
SIAP

Did yall see the report that OSU confirmed Herman was at the stripclub with Smith during a recruiting trip to florida. What a joke. OSU and their fan base is placing blame on everyone else except Urban.... p.o.s. This feud is only going to get worse. Every dirty little secret will come out.

Yeah it’s being discussed on the Aggy Violation thread. No big deal but yeah of course OState would like to have someone under that bus besides Urban.

SIAP

I agree this story is far from over.

Rumor is Herman is considering bringing in Stormy Daniels for a team pep talk.

she has a new twist on the “2 minute drill” she wants to share with the team

Am I the only one loving the fact that Tommy is in Heads of all the Bucknut fans?

I'm laughing at all these paranoid idiots. Dare I say they're as bad as Aggies? Nah . . .
o_O

The only thing Herman knew was the he wanted to get out of that shit show in Columbus ASAP. Can’t say I blame him, being as overrated as they are. Now some are saying that OSU has one of the best Dlines in cfb led by that honky scrub Bosa. OU made him look like a 2nd string jv player last year. He must have had one heck of an offseason to garner the preseason props he’s getting.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
9VBbZmS.jpg

Reactions: OhioHorn25
The only thing Herman knew was the he wanted to get out of that shit show in Columbus ASAP. Can’t say I blame him, being as overrated as they are. Now some are saying that OSU has one of the best Dlines in cfb led by that honky scrub Bosa. OU made him look like a 2nd string jv player last year. He must have had one heck of an offseason to garner the preseason props he’s getting.
You Jelly little snowflake?

You Jelly little snowflake?
Still waiting for your definition of snowflake and if that includes people who don't like pregnant women thrown against walls.

And no, nobody's jelly of anything Columbus related. What a steaming pile of dung including Buckeye fans.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Idiot, if Meyers wasn’t a low life, then he should have can’t both coaches... why didn’t he???? Why hasn’t Meyers been Man Enough to step up to the plate and tell the whole story including Herman, whom he hates... Why not??? You know exactly why not...

I asked my brother who's a lawyer in Austin how does he see the whole Urban Meyer affair from a lawyer point of view. He said this isn't over yet. He's right. Jeffrey Wadsworth, a tOSU regent, resigned because he thought the suspension was to lenient. He said he was the lone voice arguing for a stronger suspension. My brother is right. Not all the s*it has hit the fan. Not yet.

Good for the Trustee to stick up for what he believes in and what’s right. Bout time someone does it. Shit Ohio State won’t even go by what their contract says lol

Still waiting for your definition of snowflake and if that includes people who don't like pregnant women thrown against walls.

And no, nobody's jelly of anything Columbus related. What a steaming pile of dung including Buckeye fans.
LOL. Yer easy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT