ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State and Urban be troublin'

Hearing McMurphy dropping more info pertaining to Smith arrest report in 2015, revised 3 years later?
Yup. The arrest box was checked, then it was erased.

I'm not a conspiracy nut by any means, but this is the mother fvcking definition of a conspiracy.

Shelley Meyer takes the bullet for hubby, prez gets a rap on the hand, Urban comes out scot free.

Ohio state is not Penn state.
Ohio state is not Michigan state.
But Ohio state has now just signaled to everyone out there that if someone on your coaching staff beats his wife, crazy b!tch or not, you can get away with it.

Congrats Ohio state, you've given college football, yet again, another black eye.

Next up: aggy.

Wow, in his first 5 minutes of his statement, Meyer apologizes to everyone EXCEPT the victim. POS.

He should at the least have been kept away from the program until after the 3rd game.
Being able to coach and recruit and just not go to the game is a farce.

This did it for me-
He and Smith did not disclose priori investigations while joining OSU
He misstated on the Big10 media day.
But, he did not lie to cover-up.
How often would he have to lie and deceive for it to be called a blatant intentional lie to not reveal the facts?

Shameful.

Yup. The arrest box was checked, then it was erased.

I'm not a conspiracy nut by any means, but this is the mother fvcking definition of a conspiracy.

Shelley Meyer takes the bullet for hubby, prez gets a rap on the hand, Urban comes out scot free.

Ohio state is not Penn state.
Ohio state is not Michigan state.
But Ohio state has now just signaled to everyone out there that if someone on your coaching staff beats his wife, crazy b!tch or not, you can get away with it.

Congrats Ohio state, you've given college football, yet again, another black eye.

Next up: aggy.

I have a slight disagreement with you on MSU. Izzo and Dantonio are still employed. However, the school president and the ad are not.

And in regards to tOSU I firmly believe that once the school president figured his prestige, and reputation wouldn't be damaged then Urban got to stay. Same goes for the ad. And speaking of their ad he should be taken off the playoff committee. Off course they would laugh at me if I suggested it.

And one last thing in regards to tOSU and MSU. When it comes to fb the head coach knows everything that goes on with his team. And I'm sorry with sexual abuse, domestic abuse, becoming national news. Reporting it to your superiors isn't enough. You can't tell me that the coach can't kick the player off the team. Maybe it's a little ten thing. You know the coach reports it and he's in the clear. PSU, MSU, tOSU, the only one that got fired was Paterno.

Of the top 3 non con games in the Big XII this year two are against little ten teams. I hope we beat their brains out.

Wow, in his first 5 minutes of his statement, Meyer apologizes to everyone EXCEPT the victim. POS.
I don't think he believes her. I think he believes she is batshit crazy and that she went out of her way to ruin him. But the smart move would have been to apologize to her regardless, I guess.

D
oiuDAXh.jpg

That may be. But at least I don't condone violence against females like Buckeyes, $ooners and Bears.

So one of the excuses for Urban Meyer was medication creating memory loss but yet he can still coach very well?

=)roll:rolleyes:

Does anybody have the link to the non-pay part of Ohio states rivals board?

I've tried to find it with no luck. I'd love to go over there and just troll the living sh!t out of those clowns.

As if people who don’t protect the weak have an inkling of what Jesus thinks.

6 more weeks till Dallas you two----- six more weeks.

At this pace you'll be out of gas.......

A former Michigan State gymnastics coach was charged with lying to police because she denied knowing about sexual misconduct allegations made against Larry Nassar.

Kathie Klages was charged with two counts of lying to a peace officer by the Michigan Attorney General's Office on Thursday. Witnesses have said they reported Nassar’s sexual abuse to Klages as far back as 20 years ago.

One last thought about this. I want to float this idea see what you guys think. You think it's possible that the President and their bor have privately told UM that he will resign at the end of the season. You know the I want to spend more time with my family, health reasons, you the usual bs. I mean were tOSU we cant fire our beloved hc a few days before the season.

What do you think about this?

After the horsesh!t speech I saw last night by Meyer, the obvious lies about medication that gave him amnesia, the failure to even acknowledge courtney smith, and the mental gymnastics the Ohio state Board of regents went through to keep him, at this point nothing would surprise me.

One last thought about this. I want to float this idea see what you guys think. You think it's possible that the President and their bor have privately told UM that he will resign at the end of the season. You know the I want to spend more time with my family, health reasons, you the usual bs. I mean were tOSU we cant fire our beloved hc a few days before the season.

I could see that. Especially when they put in the report that Meyer has significant memory loss and focus issues due to medication. That gives them a “health reasons” out later on. I could see that as a possibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT