ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State and Urban be troublin'

Either/ or.
So Herman's a bad guy no matter what the facts are. Thanks. At least you admit you're a biased moron.

Way to not admit you lied about Herman. And way to keep ignoring facts about Jimbo.

I think when people hear Bob Stoops bam they think 11 big 12 titles. Texas fans might think Joe Mixon. Your crazy, that’s like thinking Freak McNasty is what people relate to Mack Brown. Not his 2 big 12 titles. The Sooner Schooner is running laps in your brain man.

Ohio state had no idea they had a serial wife beater on their staff.

Signed,

My bologna has a first name it's U R B A N

My bologna has a second name it's M E Y E R

Reactions: Scholz
Why exactly do you think he's an asshole?
First of all MJ is the greatest athlete I've ever seen in any sport.

Reasons I think he is also an asshole:
1) punching teammates in practice
2) serial cheater on his wife
3) he had real issues with gambling, a lot of folks think that is why he missed NBA time and even might have been the reason for his father's murder
4) go watch his hall of fame speach, most petty, assholish speach I ever heard

But he is the goat. No doubt.

3) he had real issues with gambling, a lot of folks think that is why he missed NBA time and even might have been the reason for his father's murder

Jordan was an a$$hole. But that was what made him so great. At his HOF speech he talks about coming back at age 50 and being dominant and some folks giggled, and he shoots them this look like "oh really mother fvckers?".

Or the night if the first round of the playoffs against Indiana when he walks into the pacers locker room with a lit cigar and asks Reggie Miller who's guarding him that night..... Reggie Miller points at the dude and Jordan chuckles and says "Ha, well that's 40 for me..." and then proceeds to drop 45 that night.

Or the day that Orlando shows up for a playoff game and Jordan parks his lambo right where the Orlando bus would be pulling in and he and pippen are lounging ON THE CAR in $20,000 suits smoking Cuban cigars and waving at the bus as it pulls in.

Ya.... Jordan was an a$$hole. But he backed every inch of it up.

1) Steve Kerr didn't have a problem it.

2) don't judge a man until you're in his shoes. This guy had the most quality tail you can imagine, in mass quantities, throwing themselves at him 24/7 for his entire adult life. Get back to me when you've dealt with temptation on that level.

3) yes he loved to gamble. The rest is pure speculation. Use common sense. Family members would only get targeted because of massive unpaid debts. Do you really think Mike had a problem paying debts?

4) Loved his HOF speech. How dare you insinuate I haven't seen it.

5) agreed. Greatest of all time, and there will never be another like him.

Reactions: freeper
1) Steve Kerr didn't have a problem it.

2) don't judge a man until you're in his shoes. This guy had the most quality tail you can imagine, in mass quantities, throwing themselves at him 24/7 for his entire adult life. Get back to me when you've dealt with temptation on that level.

3) yes he loved to gamble. The rest is pure speculation. Use common sense. Family members would only get targeted because of massive unpaid debts. Do you really think Mike had a problem paying debts?

4) Loved his HOF speech. How dare you insinuate I haven't seen it.

5) agreed. Greatest of all time, and there will never be another like him.
You sound like an OSU fan explaining why Urban is so swell. I don't blame you, and you aren't even really wrong. All about who you like, that's who you overlook their shortcomings.

And what was Steve Kerr supposed to say? Cut the prick? Kerr knew his role.

You sound like an OSU fan explaining why Urban is so swell. I don't blame you, and you aren't even really wrong. All about who you like, that's who you overlook their shortcomings.

And what was Steve Kerr supposed to say? Cut the prick? Kerr knew his role.

His only shortcoming as far as I can see is gambling. Not overlooking anything.

I'm guessing you never played sports. It's really not that uncommon for teammates to get in fights. Like clob said, without that edge to him, he wouldn't have the drive to be who he is. That's Lebron's problem. Too weak.

As far as the cheating, nope. As bad as humanity tries to fight it, monogamy is just not in our nature. man is only as faithful as his options, especially during his 20s. When you're confronted with the options Jordan has, good luck keeping that animal instinct down.

None of this of course has anything to do with enabling a woman beater. So you can take that "you sound like a tOSU fan", and stick it up your ass.

I hope that they fire his ass. He ran/left from the mess he created at Florida for "health reasons". Now this mess at OSU.

I'll be surprised if he's fired.
I expect a huge exhale coming out of Columbus.

200.gif

Why we gotta be sticking things up people's a&&es bruh?

His only shortcoming as far as I can see is gambling. Not overlooking anything.

I'm guessing you never played sports. It's really not that uncommon for teammates to get in fights. Like clob said, without that edge to him, he wouldn't have the drive to be who he is. That's Lebron's problem. Too weak.

As far as the cheating, nope. As bad as humanity tries to fight it, monogamy is just not in our nature. man is only as faithful as his options, especially during his 20s. When you're confronted with the options Jordan has, good luck keeping that animal instinct down.

None of this of course has anything to do with enabling a woman beater. So you can take that "you sound like a tOSU fan", and stick it up your ass.

I just visited their eleven warriors board for a knee slappIng afternoon comedy break and I must say they didn’t disappoint. A lot of “us against the world” “the team will bond over this and be stronger” “urban should never have been doubted”. Freaking bucknuts

I just visited their eleven warriors board for a knee slappIng afternoon comedy break and I must say they didn’t disappoint. A lot of “us against the world” “the team will bond over this and be stronger” “urban should never have been doubted”. Freaking bucknuts

I think it is safe to say that fb is not just a game at tOSU. lol

Reactions: Belldozer1

I guess everybody was raised differently, and I have no idea how your dad treated your mom or how you treat your wife If you have one. But to me, why get married if you still want to screw everything that moves?

Punching Kerr and Purdue in the face is not normal for a basketball player. If they hit him back they would have been cut. He was basically their boss.

I'll be surprised if he's fired.
I expect a huge exhale coming out of Columbus.

200.gif

If Zach Smith actually did what his wife said he did at the White House, and there is overwhelming evidence that he did, he's out.

And there are other things that I've thought about. If Michael Drake, their school president, prestige, reputation, is at stake than UM is gone. If Gene Smith, their ad, has a chance to survive this than it's two against one.

They'll have to do with an interim coach this year and hire a new coach for 2019.

tOSU may be a blue blood but this will be the second time this decade that hc has stepped down in disgrace. Now how many blue bloods have dealt with that? I can't think of any.

I guess everybody was raised differently, and I have no idea how your dad treated your mom or how you treat your wife If you have one. But to me, why get married if you still want to screw everything that moves? .
What if cheating on your wife could somehow get you a national title? Would it then garner your respect?

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Ok, tomorrow is the day whether Urban stays or goes. We've been talking about this so much on this thread it's kinda like the OJ trial. Lets set up an informal poll. Stays our goes.

I vote goes.

Rumor has it up here in Ohio, is that Urban will keep his job and will be suspended for 2 games. Shockingly, he will be back for the TCU game. Not saying this is from a very reliable source, but worth stating I guess. Take it with a grain of salt.

Rumor has it up here in Ohio, is that Urban will keep his job and will be suspended for 2 games. Shockingly, he will be back for the TCU game. Not saying this is from a very reliable source, but worth stating I guess. Take it with a grain of salt.

It was posted all over twitter that he would most likely stay with a suspension about two days ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT