ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State and Urban be troublin'

What if cheating on your wife could somehow get you a national title? Would it then garner your respect?
Nope. And how would it help? A side piece would probably hurt your chances at doing your job well. Hard to keep up with the lies that would follow. You are not going to convince me that cheating on your spouse makes you a better person, I believe it is a charcter flaw. Don't get married or get divorced, either is fine. Bringing home a STD or getting your neighbor's wife pregnant is not cool at all.

I chuckle at this not to be cruel but in realization that so many of the European and African big wigs that I do business with all have side pieces. It's just sort of an assumed thing in some cultures.

Nope. And how would it help? A side piece would probably hurt your chances at doing your job well. Hard to keep up with the lies that would follow. You are not going to convince me that cheating on your spouse makes you a better person, I believe it is a charcter flaw. Don't get married or get divorced, either is fine. Bringing home a STD or getting your neighbor's wife pregnant is not cool at all.

Check your smartass meter. Of course it wouldn't help win a title. You were previously fine with other moral failings if it helped win a title (you even "respected" it) but were high and mighty with marital infidelity.

Overlooking violence against girls for football Ws is a character flaw to me so...

Don't tell Tiger!

I chuckle at this not to be cruel but in realization that so many of the European and African big wigs that I do business with all have side pieces. It's just sort of an assumed thing in some cultures.
Some cultures are better than others. I am not kidding about that.

If you are a swinger or if your wife doesn't give a shit who you screw. Then I don't care either. But if you are sneaking and hiding it, it makes me think less of you.

Check your smartass meter. Of course it wouldn't help win a title. You were previously fine with other moral failings if it helped win a title (you even "respected" it) but were high and mighty with marital infidelity.

Overlooking violence against girls for football Ws is a character flaw to me so...
You are the biggest name caller on this board, so sorry if a lesser being a smartass bothered you.

You are right that placing football over domestic violence is wrong. But... I hate living in a society where people and organizations are forced to pretend. Every school is forced to pretend that they care about all these things more than winning and the bottom line. I am sure Ohio State is about to provide a total bs story about their pretend priorities. To try and fool people who want to hear it. When what they are really saying if F that we care about winning and the bottom line. Why can't we let people be honest, it isn't allowed.

Think about when Herman was asked how many playmakers he had, and he foolishly told the truth. People on this board thought it was idiotic. Hell, I did too. Just wish people could be honest and not let people figure out the truth through their actions. With most winking and nodding and knowing the truth all alone.

If Urban gets fired in 20 minutes. Please disregard this message. I will have been wrong about this entire matter from the beginning.

Urban has been in front of the BOR for 6 hours.

My spider sense is telling me that they are practicing his speech to announce his knuckle rap suspension and why he gets to stay.

Name one coach that was ever put on administrative leave and came back from it......

I will anxiously wait.
In a few hours - Urban Meyers.

But your spidey senses seem to be working perfectly now. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of the Ohio State board members meeting.

So if Meyer is fired how will OState fan/student burn Columbus down?

Couch
Car
Trash
All of the above

If this were cut and dry I think they'd have done it and there would already be rioting. There's no report of police or barricades being erected, as I would image they'd do if he were going to be fired.

I think Columbus is going to be spared the couch burning. Sadly.....

So if Meyer is fired how will OState fan/student burn Columbus down?

Couch
Car
Trash
All of the above

Reactions: TX1972
If this were cut and dry I think they'd have done it and there would already be rioting. There's no report of police or barricades being erected, as I would image they'd do if he were going to be fired.

I think Columbus is going to be spared the couch burning. Sadly.....

Agree think it's a suspension and that's it. Possibly not even a suspension.

You are the biggest name caller on this board, so sorry if a lesser being a smartass bothered you.
You're still not understanding. I was being a smartass with you. I was making fun of your ridiculous hypocrisy. Got it now? Good. :rolleyes:

You are right that placing football over domestic violence is wrong. But... I hate living in a society where people and organizations are forced to pretend. Every school is forced to pretend that they care about all these things more than winning and the bottom line. I am sure Ohio State is about to provide a total bs story about their pretend priorities. To try and fool people who want to hear it. When what they are really saying if F that we care about winning and the bottom line. Why can't we let people be honest, it isn't allowed.
Every school is forced to pretend to care about girls not getting abused? Poor things. How do they make it though the day? Sorry but there shouldn't be a But... about that IMO. If you're desperate enough to allow girls to get their face broken (Mixon) to win a title, you're a POS human being/fanbase.

Hey, if I'm honest about wanting to bone your wife, is that better? Is that respectable? That should be allowed no? I was honest.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Hey, if I'm honest about wanting to bone your wife, is that better? Is that respectable? That should be allowed no? I was honest.

No. Screwing other people's spouses is not respectable. It is an excellent way to get killed. I had 2 acquaintances from high school who have been killed for this very mistake. Well one got shot by the guy who was screwing his wife, but you get the point.
People take this sort of thing very seriously.
But they would probably leave you alone once you explained to them that they were lesser. Makes people think you must be a great guy.

Well great. Now I have to pretend to not want to and be dishonest about it. I hate living in that kind of society. My pretend priorities are total BS.

But they would probably leave you alone once you explained to them that they were lesser. Makes people think you must be a great guy.
Apparently I've hurt your feelings with my "lesser" nickname for aggys. If so I apologize profusely. All I meant was that you girls have never won anything so you should STFU until you do. That's all. Hope that clears up the confusion.

Apparently I've hurt your feelings with my "lesser" nickname for aggys. If so I apologize profusely. All I meant was that you girls have never won anything so you should STFU until you do. That's all. Hope that clears up the confusion.
Scholz is already in midseason form and it's not even week 1.

Reactions: diadevic and Scholz
I'm not sure that is real apology.

So the leakers are reporting that the BOR wants to reinstate urban right now.

The prez is saying "no, he needs to be suspeded.".

Urban is refusing to serve a suspension.

Those fvckers are actually going to pull this off.

Wait - his wife was a tramp AND he got shot? I thought I was having a bad day.
Yep. Dude was huge and could really fight.

Timmy came home and caught them, other guy pulled a gun on him and shot him dead. In all honesty, it was probably a kill or be killed deal.

But yes, not a great day.

We are going on 11 hours now.

11 hours.

Let that sink in.
Sounds like Urban already won and wants the president to understand the org chart is misleading. He runs the show in Columbus. He isn't giving an inch. Too much fun.

Ohio State has suspended coach Urban Meyer through Sept. 2 without pay. Meyer can rejoin the program after Sept. 2, but will not be allowed to coach in the team's first three games.

Additionally, OSU athletic director Gene Smith has also been suspended without pay from Aug. 31 until Sept. 16.

The sob got off easy. Same thing goes for the ad.

Imo, the term football factory is overused and sometimes it's not used properly. But in this case it fits. And on 9/2 he can have contact withthe team so imo he's really not suspended. At least not in my book.

Hearing McMurphy dropping more info pertaining to Smith arrest report in 2015, revised 3 years later?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT