ADVERTISEMENT

Orangebloods' Careers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small construction co. owner. I build and service billboards across our lovely state,and sometimes outside of it.Last week it was Ardmore,OK. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE BEAT THEM SO THEY WILL SHUT THE **** UP. HOOK'EM

I manage physical power from our generation assets across the eastern half of the US.

Production manager of a major chemical corp in Houston.

I was in Ardmore not to long ago as well. The women up there need to be introduced to thongs(as well as a gym). Every female in that God forsaken town has an ass three ax handles wide and panty line to go with it.

RRHORN,we ate at a steakhouse named cattle rustlers,damned good rib-eye and some hot little ass working there. Of course they were all very young and had'nt had time to girtha up yet.

President and founder of Bumper2bumpermedia and Gameday Murals. Pretty soon ya'll can get murals of famous sports moments in UT sports history from me. I am currently advertising on some other rivals sites, but UT is my next school in line.

catdaddyhorn
"Field Engineer (Wireline) for Schlumberger.
Someone get me out of here."

Give me your email. I used to work for Schlumber (seismic). It would be nice to hear from someone in the industry. Those first two years are really something there.

Cuernos Largos

I am graduating from the Sport Management program at UT in December and am presently doing internships with the Austin Icebats and the Austin Toros (NBA Development League). I am looking to go into professional baseball and hopefully, one day, work my way up to the GM position. If anyone has any hot contacts or advice, I would much appreciate it. Drop me a line at wesjmoore@hotmail.com

Partner in a financial planning / portfolio management firm in Houston. Looking for GageUT, who presumably works in my bldg (based on the OB threads I occasionaly find in the john).

Originally posted by PwrTrader:
I manage physical power from our generation assets across the eastern half of the US.

Trader, who do you work for? Are you in Houston?

Owner of a television production/syndication company in Nashville, recently formed after spending the last seven years in the music business (licensing custom music for TV shows, cable, networks, etc.)

Would love to get back to Texas some day with a branch office in Austin. BTW- it IS true that there is someone carrying a guitar case on almost every street corner in Nashville...all waiting to write that next big hit.

Exec Director - Marketing.........Big Company.

Previously - VP-Marketing PrimeCo. -> my nickname
This post was edited on 8/20 9:43 AM by Primetheusif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by utx:
UT 1976- I started with EDJ also and later went independant,I am also originally from east Texas.(Nacogdoches).I Am currently looking for books off business to purchase,we want to expand to about 25 offices,shoot me am E- mail at stokes@airmail.net--utx

UTX - would you mind if I e-mailed you? I'm looking at making a career change into financial advising from CPA/auditor. I would love to get some career advice/mentoring if you are willing. Respond back to this thread if that is ok.

Thanks

Director of Community Relations for a hospital. Was a high school coach for about 5 years and got out because of the money. :( Looking for a job in the Tyler/Longview area (trying to move back there) if anyone knows of anything in the area of sales, marketing, etc...Thanks!

BubbaW1- I do a lot of work with PR Organizations, where are you based? Look forward to hearing from you.

Swank

Originally posted by Red River Horn:
The women up there need to be introduced to thongs(as well as a gym). Every female in that God forsaken town has an ass three ax handles wide and panty line to go with it./images/smilies/sick.gif

If a woman needs a gym, she doesn't need a thong.

BTW, I'm a CFP in Frisco Tx and graduated from Texas @ San Antonio as the first Marine officer from that school.

It was there or TEXAS after not making it as a walk on at Texas Luthern and I had way too good a job in SA (important when you are working your way through school)

utx,

You missed a great lunch, hope you can join us soon.

Originally posted by fostemi1:

Originally posted by utx:
UT 1976- I started with EDJ also and later went independant,I am also originally from east Texas.(Nacogdoches).I Am currently looking for books off business to purchase,we want to expand to about 25 offices,shoot me am E- mail at stokes@airmail.net--utx

UTX - would you mind if I e-mailed you? I'm looking at making a career change into financial advising from CPA/auditor. I would love to get some career advice/mentoring if you are willing. Respond back to this thread if that is ok.

Thanks

you don't need to make a career change.Its possible to do both...

Legislative Director for the Chairman of Economic Development in the House.

Graduated from the UT College of Pharmacy in 1971.....been a pharmacist for 34 years. Crap, I'm OLD!!!

An advocate for www.ednf.org, a very rare an painfull syndrome which my daughter is dying a slow death from. I am a stay at home dad.
This post was edited on 8/20 6:15 PM by 6373if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Attorney for the Texas Prosecutor's Association during the day.

Higher Education Administration graduate student at night. I want to be an A.D. for a D-1 college and I'm doing something about it.

Mortgage Powerhouse for Centex, lol.

I also do freelance consulting for several speed/strength/conditioning camps across the USA. And at times, when I have time, I personal train competitive athletes. I've really dedicated myself to Centex over the past 14 mo's and do less training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT