ADVERTISEMENT

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by greenj3:
TTT...are the Sooners posting watch out notices on their boards????

I havent seen any yet. They are calling for Bobbers head though.

Plz send it to pdavis787@sasaustin.org, this sooner douche has be bugging me the whole bowl season, PLZ SEND IT TO HIM
This post was edited on 1/9 9:57 PM by born to horns

We need some more responses. I've been drinking beer and reading this all day!
roll.gif

I'm sure you have gotten plenty of responses by now! Post em!

Sorry for the demands, but with great power(like you have now) comes great responsibility.

Originally posted by greenj3:
TTT...are the Sooners posting watch out notices on their boards????

They have now I think. There is a thread started by Josh M ( Mod ) that says " TO ALL : READ NOW ". I'd be willing to bet that thread is warning Gooners about the email. Someone with complete access to their boards will have to confirm though.

Originally posted by Twisted3434:
I'm sure you have gotten plenty of responses by now! Post em!

Sorry for the demands, but with great power(like you have now) comes great responsibility.

+ 1

Tell that guy that 45-35 didn't work for us either.
3dgrin.gif

Greatness! And thanks 314Horn. It doesn't get much better.

I'm gonna have to give up the Mack Brown Clap-Clap-Clap on this one. I don't give that out very often (this is a first) so it should show you what high esteem I have for this thread and for 314.

314, you are now legendary.

Only thing even close was Rpongetti's "you know who the worst poster on OB is? Its {insert name of person reading}" thread.

Oh, an the control, alt, 45-35; pure genius. As was the Rick Roll and follow up response. I can't believe I waited this long to open this thread.

I'm just trying to be a part of history, greatest thread I can recall! Would like to see more responses tomorrow.

Originally posted by kindyes:
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY MAAAAH-VELOUS!

I've got 2 questions though.

1) What's the final verdict on whether this is actually harmful, or pretty harmless except for forcing the user to listen/see it and maybe reboot? Not that it matters for many of these obnoxious ones, f*** them, but I actually do have a few good-natured OU friends that I'd like to send it to but without any real malice.

2) Can we get a copy of it to send directly to friends/acquaintances/co-workers so that 314 doesn't have to send every single one of them? I mean, I could see some of us sending copies of it from our own e-mail addresses to people we know well, change the subject to something feasible and they'd absolutely trust it since it's from someone they know.

Sorry, I didn't get any replies so I need to ask again. Anybody?

Originally posted by 314horn:
"What the hell is that? Nothing is fixed, and I cannot shut down my computer!". Texas45.OU35@yahoo.com: "Sir, I understand that you are mad, and very upset about last night's game. However, I wanted to remind you that Rick Astley is never gonna give you up. He will not let you down. He will not run around, or desert you".
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
I was just smiling until I got to this post and then I literally laughed out loud for a couple minutes. I'm tearing up here!

"What the hell is that? Nothing is fixed, and I cannot shut down my computer!". Texas45.OU35@yahoo.com: "Sir, I understand that you are mad, and very upset about last night's game. However, I wanted to remind you that Rick Astley is never gonna give you up. He will not let you down. He will not run around, or desert you".

Tears are rolling down my eyes and I am on the floor LOL. Thank you....

Cuernos Largos

laugh.gif

Thats not right. You could get some of those sooners fired from their jobs...

BWAHHHH HHAAAA HHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be shocked if I ever read another thread anywhere near as good as this one. 314, you should be an attorney. This has to be the greatest thread of all time.
This post was edited on 1/10 1:33 AM by Billpricetx

Jcutly@gmail.com
========================================

This is way over the line? Where is the sportsmanship? Affecting my livelihood is not cool. Do I even know you?

My reply:

==================

No sir, you don't know me, but you did send me an email with the quote "enjoy watching the sooners in the championship game, you whiny shorthorn bitch". To turn off the virus, all you have to do is hit control, alt, 45-35. That should work.

this=CLASSIC!!!

haha you went on a full on air strike on these gooners!!

great work!! hit em where it hurts!
roll.gif

This post was edited on 1/10 3:04 AM by seTXhornFan07

The Rickroll Made This The Funniest Thing Ever
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I was chuckling before but this put me into crying laughter. That is just freaking funny. Even the sooner that got Rick Rolled has to see the humor in it. Once again, Orangebloods is in the lead with new ways to screw with other fans, the signs, the plane, now this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT