ADVERTISEMENT

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting in a coffee shop in Phoenix laughing my ass off with tears rolling down my face and people think I'm nuts....all-time premium classic stuff right here.

Originally posted by zambiniman:
Thats not right. You could get some of those sooners fired from their jobs...

BWAHHHH HHAAAA HHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe if they'd kept mopping those floors instead of checking emails, they wouldn't have as big of a problem.

It's a new day, we need more responses posted!
smilie2.gif

Truly exceptional work. Not many things on this board provide laugh out loud moments and you have provided many in this thread. GENIUS!

the funniest thing I have ever read on this site. I just keep laughing and my wife is looking at me like I am a lunatic. Keep it going 314...you are the shit.

Truly an instant classic. Absolutely outstanding! And to think, I almost did not select this thread.

No more responses from Gooners yet? Damn I figured 314 would have let us laugh at a couple more before this thread got lost in the shuffle!
ohwell.gif

we need to do this kind of thing all of 2009 on the da@# sooners.
Just great

At 12:01am on signing day you should send one out titled "McFarland spurns Sooners for Stillwater".

That would be sure to get a lot of them again!

Originally posted by BoomMF:
At 12:01am on signing day you should send one out titled "McFarland spurns Sooners for Stillwater".

That would be sure to get a lot of them again!
That would be brilliant.

Damn, I skip'd over this thread yesterday. I haven't laughed so much in days.
I don't know which is more brilliant, the virus itself or invoking the response "ctrl-alt 45-35 isn't working".

Freakin hilarious!

Originally posted by 314horn:
I will tell the complete story tomorrow. In short, the score is 314horn 1, Oklahoma 0.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Unless you're counting in 1000s or your tally (1) signifies the number of all time humiliating cyber beatdowns, I believe you have drastically underestimated your margin of victory here.

Originally posted by licheb:
Originally posted by 314horn:
I will tell the complete story tomorrow. In short, the score is 314horn 1, Oklahoma 0.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Unless you're counting in 1000s or your tally (1) signifies the number of all time humiliating cyber beatdowns, I believe you have drastically underestimated your margin of victory here.
I think it's a given that 314 wins by 10.
3dgrin.gif

314 if you're still online, could you please take a quick look at the 2 questions I asked last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT