jim.traber@thesportsanimal.com
james.hale@ouinsider.com
mark.rodgers@thesposanimal.com
deanblevins@newsok.com
barrytramel@newsok.com
jimmy.trammel@tulsaworld.com

Excellent!

Anyone have bullmarket's address?

I haven't been able to get anyone new yet, but I did get some new angry responses. Greg Little writes "you better make this right soon or else we're going to have a real problem, son". My response: "yes sir, this has gone to far. Here. Is the link to fix the virus". I simply Rick-Rolled him.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by 314horn:
I haven't been able to get anyone new yet, but I did get some new angry responses. Greg Little writes "you better make this right soon or else we're going to have a real problem, son". My response: "yes sir, this has gone to far. Here. Is the link to fix the virus". I simply Rick-Rolled him.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
roll.gif

ohhhhh, hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!
LMFAO!!!
roll.gif

PURE
GREATNESS.

314 I don't even have the words but just get my one request and all will be right with the world!!!

"What the hell is that? Nothing is fixed, and I cannot shut down my computer!". Texas45.OU35@yahoo.com: "Sir, I understand that you are mad, and very upset about last night's game. However, I wanted to remind you that Rick Astley is never gonna give you up. He will not let you down. He will not run around, or desert you".
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

"What the hell is that? Nothing is fixed, and I cannot shut down my computer!". Texas45.OU35@yahoo.com: "Sir, I understand that you are mad, and very upset about last night's game. However, I wanted to remind you that Rick Astley is never gonna give you up. He will not let you down. He will not run around, or desert you".

LOL...I freakin love it!

Despite your love for the Lakers...you are the greatest person ever. This is simply awesome!

Originally posted by regger13:
Originally posted by tysonsmalek:
Originally posted by peanut432:
Thayer Evans?????????
I've tried for the past 30 minutes to find his email. No luck.

hookem12387 posted it on Page 5.
This post was edited on 1/9 8:44 PM by regger13
It should be sent daily from a newly created email address with a different subject line.

Funniest thing I've ever read on here. Great work. Can you Email Craig Miller from the ticket as well...

Next, you should offer your apologies and offer to transfer him to your customer service manager Karausyshaasas (Bob) in India.
This post was edited on 1/9 9:02 PM by BoomMF

I'm looking forward to reading more responses tomorrow. Great work!

314horn, I may have missed it, but did you ever get revenge on the sooner who Fed-exed you the tickets for the Big XII game? Or...is this it? haha!

314 Great Work - does the dirt thief have to actually click on something or does opening the email launch it?

Maybe you should re-title the email now to something like 'Beware of UT Virus' and then 'click here to see an example' if a click is necessary.

roll.gif

It's early, but this just might be post of the year. Friggin hilarious.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY MAAAAH-VELOUS!

I've got 2 questions though.

1) What's the final verdict on whether this is actually harmful, or pretty harmless except for forcing the user to listen/see it and maybe reboot? Not that it matters for many of these obnoxious ones, f*** them, but I actually do have a few good-natured OU friends that I'd like to send it to but without any real malice.

2) Can we get a copy of it to send directly to friends/acquaintances/co-workers so that 314 doesn't have to send every single one of them? I mean, I could see some of us sending copies of it from our own e-mail addresses to people we know well, change the subject to something feasible and they'd absolutely trust it since it's from someone they know.

Just wanted to be part of history...

Anyway someone can make one of the tOSU game that I can send out? I was getting so much shit before the game...

Holy crap. I was wrong. It's this one
roll.gif

Thayer Evans email is thayerevans@gmail.com

J-Mac get his sent out yet???
314horn RULES!!!!!
Originally posted by bdchorn:

roll.gif

Has anyone seen the sooners complaining about this on the boards...

Originally posted by bdchorn:

roll.gif

damn, that's good.

TTT...are the Sooners posting watch out notices on their boards????

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT