ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Ou thread

Can you imagine what this OL will look like in two years? Good lord. If Kyle Flood doesn’t win the Broyles award this year he got robbed

Reactions: freeper
If we’re looking at the big picture of the last 20 years total, I guess at least we have a national championship and a runner-up going for us. Maybe you should switch your timeframe to 12 years to better make your point that’s wholly irrelevant in the present, Uncle Rico.

If we’re looking at the big picture of the last 20 years total, I guess at least we have a national championship and a runner-up going for us. Maybe you should switch your timeframe to 12 years to better make your point that’s wholly irrelevant in the present, Uncle Rico.
Wave them pom poms sister. I might suggest you study some. Ride the wave, you deserve it. 🤣

Last edited:
And I'm good with it my man. 10/8. 👍

Despite the loss of Cale Gundy (a huge loss imo), there's been a huge shift with Venebals hiring. Brent's ball busting defenses might run sark out of town. 😉

The future's bright for a change? 😉

Yer calling riley an established hc? Cmon brother.

My man, I sense fear. 👍

You obviously haven't a clue about Brent.

Well in all fairness brother you think Riley is better than Venables. 😁

Why would I call Venables out? You call out sark? I have absolute confidence in Brent. 👍

10/8. Better hope Ewers is available. He's yer only chance in the rrs. 😉
I'm just going to leave this right here.

Will do

hulk hogan 80s GIF

Despite what Woody says Venables and OU give off Charlie Strong vibes. And their OC Jeff lebby although he’s regarded as a great offensive mind he’s never been in a spot where he was the offensive guy on staff. He’s always been with an offensive minded HC.

At Baylor he was with Art and Kendall Briles
UCF he was with Heupel
Ole Miss he was with kiffin

not sure we really know what he is on his own. So far… not much

Reactions: weevilcatch
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT