ADVERTISEMENT

UW vs UM

westx

Dec 6, 2009
I believe UM will win solidly. They proved today that they are willing to pressure the QB. Texas was unwilling to pressure Penix on a scale that needed to be done.

I will take UM by 10

UM has the best defense in college football and an excellent running game. UW has an explosive offense but can’t defend anybody. UM’s game script simple. They’ll mix up their coverage since they can play both man and zone at a higher level than anyone. They can pressure Penix without blitzing too. They’ll use long sustained drives by running the ball down their throats.

I think Washington will win if Penix isn't injured. They look to be more precise, disciplined and their QB is solid. I do hope it's a game that isn't boring because that bama vs michigan game was sloppy and boring.

Michigan is going to run for 400 yards on that janky defense of Washington. We should have ran the ball 40 times last night. Michigan's defense is a lot better than ours and is going to pressure Penix and I think he makes a mistake. All those twists and stunts Michigan likes to run with their defensive front is tough to defend. I think Michigan wins pretty easily.

Reactions: diadevic
Sets up perfectly for Harbaugh. He can win the national title, and then when he leaves he can spin it as he did what he came there to do now he’s on to the next challenge. Instead of being looked at as leaving before the hammer drops which is what he’s really doing

Michigan is going to run for 400 yards on that janky defense of Washington. We should have ran the ball 40 times last night. Michigan's defense is a lot better than ours and is going to pressure Penix and I think he makes a mistake. All those twists and stunts Michigan likes to run with their defensive front is tough to defend. I think Michigan wins pretty easily.
Washington will get flagged at least 5 times for holding. Mark my words

Sets up perfectly for Harbaugh. He can win the national title, and then when he leaves he can spin it as he did what he came there to do now he’s on to the next challenge. Instead of being looked at as leaving before the hammer drops which is what he’s really doing
He’s not going anywhere.

Reactions: outhereincali
I think Washington will win if Penix isn't injured. They look to be more precise, disciplined and their QB is solid. I do hope it's a game that isn't boring because that bama vs michigan game was sloppy and boring.
One thing Washington has the better qb.

He’s not going anywhere.
Yewh he is. I guarantee it eats at him that Pete Carroll has a Super Bowl and he doesn’t lol Hell it probably bugs him that his brother got his superbowl by beating him lol

I am rooting for Udub, but I just don’t think they can beat Mich.
Well Penix is better than McCarthy so there's that.

It's almost law that Ohio State and Alabama have the best receiving corps in the country every year but this year it's Washington. Remember that last TD pass where Penix where he threaded the needle between two of our dbs? Can McCarthy do that?

I don't give a hairy rats ass if Daniels won the Heisman. This is the best qb in the country @westx

Last edited:
Reactions: Archmadness
Harbaugh and UM are going to be willing to do what has to be done against a slippery BS offensive team like UW. Knock the QB out of the game and PI the receivers so much they never get in rhythm. Saban proved that works against us. Twice.

You have to be willing to give up penalty yards and even a couple of early scores to do what has to be done. Saban and Harbaugh know that. This game is going to be dirty, and I’m here for it.

I am rooting for Udub, but I just don’t think they can beat Mich.
I saw the other day that Michigan is a 5.5 favorite no surprise there. But they also said the points scored would be 50.5. You take think it'll be that low scoring a game I don't.

I saw the other day that Michigan is a 5.5 favorite no surprise there. But they also said the points scored would be 50.5. You take think it'll be that low scoring a game I don't.
Tough call Cali, but it is possible. Texas didn’t pressure Penix and I think UM will. If I had to pick, I would take the under.

Reactions: diadevic
I’m taking the under. Michigan will do what we should have done. Pound the ground game at the Washington D and make them bring their safeties down to stop them. Long drives running the ball will shorten the game.
Michigan D will bully Penix. They’ll take the penalties to make him uncomfortable.

Tough call Cali, but it is possible. Texas didn’t pressure Penix and I think UM will. If I had to pick, I would take the under.
I don't know either but I'm thinking 70+ if Washington's offense is in full stride.

My heart's with Washington but Michigan will probably win. But given my w/l records on predictions this could be a good thing for WA 😂

Fvck Washington. I hope their boat sinks and they all drown.
Couldn't agree more. Their fanbase is insufferable from the ones i've encountered. You'd think they are 20 time national champs by the way they act.

That's how I feel about Michigan. Also their fight song is overrated but I've always liked their helmets.

And the Washington fans or former players that I've met here are nice people.

UW has the 97TH RANKED DEFENSE IN THE COUNTRY!! This plays right into Michigan's hands. Run it up the gut, control the clock, and slowly grind them to dust.

If not us, then it needs to be Michigan this year. It’s just time. Schools like Texas, Mich, USC, Florida, etc belong at the top again.

Premier public academic institutions belong at the top of CFB.

If not us, then it needs to be Michigan this year. It’s just time. Schools like Texas, Mich, USC, Florida, etc belong at the top again.

Premier public academic institutions belong at the top of CFB.
Dyk that Washington is rated a public ivy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT