ADVERTISEMENT

UW vs UM

Yep. This whole game is like a giant box of salt poured over a paper cut.
Just run the damn ball and we thrash Meeshegan.

Damn!!! Look what happens when you don’t worry about penalties and just hit the QB every chance you get.

The only question left now is who does Harbaugh coach next year and who coaches Michigan

Penix doesn’t look like Heisman material when the OL gets called for holding and the D is allowed to hit him.
I know one thing about that Washington ol. That number 73 two holding penalties and a false start. In one quarter. No NIL money for you this year.

Reactions: txleapd
I have faith in Sarkisian look what's he's done the last 2 years but we're not there yet. Next year it's his players and I think we can take it to the next level.
idk dude you just lost a shiiiit ton of offensive power. Can QE connect with the new WRS? Because he wont have any that he is used too next year.

well boys next season is going to be old of the most fun seasons in a long time. New matchups all over the place, 12 team playoff by and large we aren’t gonna debate who should get to play everyone deserving will be in and it will be settled on the field. Will be a lot of fun.

idk dude you just lost a shiiiit ton of offensive power. Can QE connect with the new WRS? Because he wont have any that he is used too next year.
Yeah we lost a lot of offensive fire power but also keep in mind one of our best receivers this year wasn’t on the team this time last year. A lot can change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT