ADVERTISEMENT

UW vs UM

Well when the final poll is released tomorrow I think it'll be
Michigan
Georgia
Washington
Texas

We can't have the Washington game back but we went from 5/7 to 12/2 and in the playoffs in 2 years. And look what he did with the players he inherited 3 years ago. Because of the coaches some of these guys will get a chance at the NFL. That wouldn't have happened if Herman were still the coach.

Next years starting de . One will be 6'6" and the other will be 6'7"

And in just 242 days we play the national champs be here before you know it. And

Hookemhorns

Reactions: Archmadness
It's like a curse or something that every team seems to be able to play it's absolute best football against us. Washington is a great example, Penix looked like all time qb1 vs us, but then average at best, if not below average against Michigan... So frustrating.

It's like a curse or something that every team seems to be able to play it's absolute best football against us. Washington is a great example, Penix looked like all time qb1 vs us, but then average at best, if not below average against Michigan... So frustrating.
This is understandable but when the refs come out firing with the penalties to give the opposing team the early lead, the penalized team isn't going to win. Texas had 10 total penalties. I saw at least 10 uncalled holds on both UW and MU. Sad.

Y'all like those 6year guys....maybe we need to get Casey Thompson back....he is going for 7 this year..

Congrats to Meatchicken! Washington was out coached and out played.

Our future is bright I'm curious how we do in the SEC as I'm sure everyone else.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Well when the final poll is released tomorrow I think it'll be
Michigan
Georgia
Washington
Texas

We can't have the Washington game back but we went from 5/7 to 12/2 and in the playoffs in 2 years. And look what he did with the players he inherited 3 years ago. Because of the coaches some of these guys will get a chance at the NFL. That wouldn't have happened if Herman were still the coach.

Next years starting de . One will be 6'6" and the other will be 6'7"

And in just 242 days we play the national champs be here before you know it. And

Hookemhorns

This is understandable but when the refs come out firing with the penalties to give the opposing team the early lead, the penalized team isn't going to win. Texas had 10 total penalties. I saw at least 10 uncalled holds on both UW and MU. Sad.
Plus we couldn’t get a pass rush with our front four defensive line men

Michigan hit Penix every chance they got. They knocked him down after he threw the ball. They unloaded on him when he ran. They didn’t worry about targeting or roughing the passer. They made him worry about who was hitting him next instead of standing there clean.
We don’t have that mentality anywhere on our whole team. We need an attitude change on the O line and defensive side of the ball. We got too many nice guys and not near enough D heads.

We gave Penix all day to throw the deep ball. I don’t understand why our defensive coordinator didn’t adjust the scheme early on, and defend against the deep ball - by keeping everything in front of the defense.
because are DBS and Safteys couldnt keep up with their WR's...Our dline got held ALL FKING GAME. Like we have all season.

I lay the loss at CDC's doorstep. UW is a b10 team. You never allow your opponent their officials. We lost b4 the game began.

Michigan hit Penix every chance they got. They knocked him down after he threw the ball. They unloaded on him when he ran. They didn’t worry about targeting or roughing the passer. They made him worry about who was hitting him next instead of standing there clean.
We don’t have that mentality anywhere on our whole team. We need an attitude change on the O line and defensive side of the ball. We got too many nice guys and not near enough D heads.
This right here 100%

We just aren't where we need to be on defense. We don't have any dominant edge rushers and we have below average safeties. I do think Derek Williams is going to be an elite player but he's still just a freshman. That Michigan defense was loaded with upper classmen and a few super seniors. Their defensive coordinator also did an amazing job of disguising coverages pre snap and you could tell Penix was seeing ghosts at times. That guy is probably going to land an NFL DC job pretty soon, that's how good he is.

I think with what we have on campus now and the secondary class Sark recruited this year that we are going to have a really good defense in the near future.

Michigan DBs made plays on the ball, pure and simple.

Btw, does anyone remember why in the hell Duane Akina was let go years ago?

I don't care. The b10 got what it wanted. The SEC needs to wise up.
I recently read that starting in 2024, The B10 - with the addition of their new PAC members - will control around 53% of the CF TV markets. I don't care how some try to spin it, that's just not a good thing for the rest of CF - especially the SEC.

We just aren't where we need to be on defense. We don't have any dominant edge rushers and we have below average safeties. I do think Derek Williams is going to be an elite player but he's still just a freshman. That Michigan defense was loaded with upper classmen and a few super seniors. Their defensive coordinator also did an amazing job of disguising coverages pre snap and you could tell Penix was seeing ghosts at times. That guy is probably going to land an NFL DC job pretty soon, that's how good he is.

I think with what we have on campus now and the secondary class Sark recruited this year that we are going to have a really good defense in the near future.
Yeah, this was supposed to be their year and they lose a ton. Even their most loyal fans think they'll take a step back next year and finish around 4th in their conference - behind OSU (who returns a ton), Oregon, and PSU. That OSU-Oregon game next year should tell them a lot.

Yeah, this was supposed to be their year and they lose a ton. Even their most loyal fans think they'll take a step back next year and finish around 4th in their conference - behind OSU (who returns a ton), Oregon, and PSU. That OSU-Oregon game next year should tell them a lot.
Truth of the matter aside from Ohio State and Michigan the Big X is weak. Dan Lanning is going to come in break up their little nest. They play Michigan and Ohio State and I think they'll win one of those games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT