ADVERTISEMENT

UW vs UM

I know, and I don’t care 😂.

Seriously though, it just feels like the group I mentioned (along with a few others) needs to be back in the upper echelon of CFB for a good 25 years or so.

I love UW as a university, just can’t seem to respect the style of football they play currently. I can’t stand slippery, slick pass-happy teams that can’t run or stop the run.

I’m sure I’m wrong on some of the above, but I’ve aged past the point of caring lol.

Reactions: okiehorn
I know, and I don’t care 😂.

Seriously though, it just feels like the group I mentioned (along with a few others) needs to be back in the upper echelon of CFB for a good 25 years or so.

I love UW as a university, just can’t seem to respect the style of football they play currently. I can’t stand slippery, slick pass-happy teams that can’t run or stop the run.

I’m sure I’m wrong on some of the above, but I’ve aged past the point of caring lol.
They’re a finesse team and Michigan is about to bully them.

Reactions: HornDrummer
Michigan has one national title in my lifetime. And I ain't young. Not so sure about "again."
It's half a nc in 75 years they shared one with Nebraska in '97. That's it. I want to see Washington win and upset the apple cart especially the Big X Apple Cart. I want to see Deboer and Dan Lanning break up Michigan and Ohio State's nice little nest.

Dyk that Washington and Michigan will play this year? And Oregon plays Ohio State. I they kick both their *****

Reactions: diadevic
While Michigan has the better overall team Washington has the better qb.

Washington 41
Michigan 39

Ugh oh…Washington’s starting running back is out of the game and injured. Washington’s chances of winning just got a lot dimmer.

Washington reminds me of the old boxer Joe Frazier. They take some vicious hits early but they come back and then they deliver the blow. Can they do it in the second half? I don't know but they scored the last time they had the ball, they're defense had gotten 3 consecutive stops, and they get the ball to start the second half.

All this shows to me ..is of course shoulda coulda woulda...but we would be a better challenge for meatchicken

UW’s OL is so damn athletic. They are fast and agile. They get to their blocks on the edges pretty good.

UW’s ability to stop the run is because they don’t respect JJ’s arm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT