new%2Bcan%2Bof%2Bworms.gif

1 week till signing day and it seems like we are in a good position for:
DL - Alfred Collins
DL - Princely Umanmielen
RB/WR - Kelvontay Dixon

2 others to watch include
DB - Ennis Rakestraw
WR - Savion Williams

I think we finish with the number 7 overall recruiting class with one of the highest average player rankings.
2 days out and it looks like we close with:
Feeling good on these 2
DL - Alfred Collins
RB/WR - Kelvontay Dixon

50/50 on these 2
DL - Princely Umanmielen (Florida, Auburn, Baylor)
DB - Ennis Rakestraw (Bama, Missouri)

Lost to TCU on this 1
WR - Savion Williams

A couple of dyk?

They showed today the teams who finished in the top 25 and where they ranked in recruiting. Baylor got the woodyl worst grade F they're also last in the Big XII recruiting.

North Carolina is going to finish ranked 17th or 18th probably their best showing in years. That MB still a great salesman.

Last edited:
I am not sure which thread we were talking about Juwan Mitchell transferring. Well, Steven from Fanatic Perspective (youtube) is reporting that Mitchell was able to work things out with the staff and is staying.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
Dang, Rakestraw to Mizz. He had to be concerned about playing time I would think.

And Princely from Manor picks........
Florida???
He really surprised everyone with this pick. He seemed to really not want to end up at Texas ever since he decommitted. He was a bit all over the map in his recruitment

Anything new on Zach Evans?
I think it's Ole Miss. That is the current word anyway. Supposedly some kind of a weird package deal with an OL from Alabama named Brady Ward. Makes no sense what their connection would be.

Reactions: diadevic
And now USC is supposedly in the picture. The pros. USC had a terrible recruiting class they finished 10th in the Pac XII. That is totally unacceptable there. If Zach Evans signs it will greatly improve their recruiting class.

The cons. Are Zach Evans grades really that bad? If so it would be the worst possible thing for USC to admit him in the light off the academic scandal that is far worse than most people know.

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT