3,000 pagers Go Off Explode At Same Time in Lebanon

boom suck it GIF

“The pagers attack in Lebanon; where huge numbers of Hezbollah fighters have been injured when their pagers exploded after receiving a message is among the craziest things I have seen in this new generation of warfare.

Reportedly, the Israeli intelligence send a message to the pagers which shortened the batteries of the pagers, causing them to explode.
Another, less Tom Clancy‘ish explanation would be that these fighters all belonged to the same unit and someone sabotaged them (assuming here that pagers are routinely collected, stored and distributed; which would mean that pagers were distributed this morning; perhaps it’s a mix of both). “

• Haha
Reactions: Hbacker
Cliffs on the tech they used to pull that off?
Exactly. I'm in comm and the amount of coordination to do this would be easily traceable . I'm more interested in knowing how AA batteries are so lethal? Wow.

They apparently altered all the pagers on shipment with explosives They stop using cell phones because they are so easy to monitor Wild tech they have

Reactions: Bugtussle U
FAFO:

“According to Officials briefed on the matter who spoke with the New York Times; the Thousands of Encrypted Pagers which Exploded today in Lebanon, resulting in Hundreds of Hezbollah Members to be Killed or Critically Injured, were Imported into Lebanon by the Taiwanese-Based Pager Company, Gold Apollo. With the Pagers having been Boobytrapped by Israeli Agents before reaching Lebanon, where roughly 1-2 Ounces of Explosive Material was placed next to the Device Battery, alongside a Trigger to allow Remote Detonation.

At 3:30PM earlier today, the Pagers received a Message that appeared to be coming from Senior Hezbollah Leadership, which then Activated the Explosive within the Device; with the Pagers being Programmed to “Beep” several times before Exploding.”

“Israeli hackers sabotaged the pagers of Hezbollah leaders this morning, the degenerate Islamic terrorists who have been firing missiles at their civilians.

These pagers are generally hidden in their pockets, near their testicles. They exploded. 💅🏻”

“According to a report from Al-Monitor; a Month-Long Operation by Israeli Security and Intelligence Agencies to Detonate several Thousand Encrypted Pagers that had been Boobytrapped and provided to Senior Hezbollah Leaders, was forced to be carried out Early; after Hezbollah had become Suspicious of the Pagers, with Two Members of Hezbollah having somehow Discovered the Plot, leading to one of them being Eliminated, and the Pagers then being Detonated before the other could provide the Organization with a Warning.”

• Haha
Reactions: Hbacker
Israel also did a cyber attack on Irans nuclear centrifuges a while back. Set back their nuclear program 2 years. They are fighting Irans nuclear program more effectively than anyone else, because it’s vital for their literal survival.

I love the line about blowing up next to their testicles. There’s a special place in hell for these terrorists and I’m glad Israel could send a few of them there.

Reactions: HllCountryHorn