ADVERTISEMENT

"8-1 sure feels better than 7-2"

Arnold has.
I can agree and he's gotten a few snaps this year, meanwhile Sark won't let Manning near D-1 defenses, The little Hawaiiian southpaw going to pass the Hawaii legend Colt Brennan in passing yards against WV, so Arnold has to wait while Gabriel is makinglegend status

Last edited:
I don't know man, it looks pretty good from my angle. Here's a question for you boys: Is Ewers even a top 3 round pick?I'm personally not sure, throwing off that back foot is going to get alot of picks in the pros, why Sark has not corrected that is mindboggling
All the professionals and scouts say so. I'll take their opinion over yours snail. Go eat a Hawaiian roll.

Aren't those all the same folks who guaranteed Rattler would win the Heisman too?
Every prognosticator in the country had Rattler as aprojected Heisman winner. The Hawaiian southpaw may have sealed th hardware yesterday for a Cinderella story Heisman win

Every prognosticator in the country had Rattler as aprojected Heisman winner. The Hawaiian southpaw may have sealed th hardware yesterday for a Cinderella story Heisman win
Just stop. He isn’t winning the Heisman

He’s not winning it over the Washington or Oregon who are in the title hunt
How is it Venables a defensive guru can take a 3 star qb and make more productive than Sark's 5star guy? btw this is the 2nd year in a row Sark has stolen a Heisman opportunity from a player due to ineptitude , when Manning doesn't sniff one, top flight qb's will snub Sark.

How is it Venables a defensive guru can take a 3 star qb and make more productive than Sark's 5star guy? btw this is the 2nd year in a row Sark has stolen a Heisman opportunity from a player due to ineptitude , when Manning doesn't sniff one, top flight qb's will snub Sark.
You used to be a reasonable poster now you’re just a troll. What happened man, you ok?

Yeah Sark has really squandered talent. Playing for a conference title and all…

Your quip about Venables taking a 3* QB is stupid as **** Bell.

1, DG balled out at UCF before coming to OU
2, if you think Venables has anything to do with QBs you’re a dumbass.
3, DG has faired no better at OU than he did at UCF
4, stfu
I don't recall Heisman talk with Gabriel at UCF do you?
Ewars was a preseason heisman favorite, so was your rb last year, key word, WAS, until the season started and Sark's offense took both out of the running.
Venables proving the naysayers wrong

Ewars was a preseason heisman favorite, so was your rb last year, key word, WAS, until the season started and Sark's offense took both out of the running.

Bijan had almost 1900 yards and 20 TD’s last year. If Texas had been 9-1 last year like we are this year Bijan absolutely would have been in New York last year.

Reactions: weevilcatch

There were 6 guys ahead of Ewers and 2 others tied with him in preseason odds. Despite missing 2 games, QE is top 15 in several QB categories.

The RB won the Doak. RBs don’t win Heisman anymore, which is stupid.

Furthermore, the Heisman isn’t what it used to be. It’s an overrated award.

You’re full of shit, don’t know what the **** you’re talking about and should shut the **** up.

I’d say don’t embarrass yourself anymore, but you choose to be a Sooner so…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT