ADVERTISEMENT

A&M's football schedule

The SEC is not what it was from 2006-2012. I think that pretty much every conference right now is the same. A couple of great teams, a few decent teams, then everyone else. I'm not sure the Pac 12 has any elite teams, but they have some depth. I wish the Aggies would stop sucking off our success, but I would not want to give them back to the Big 12. We have had more recruiting success in TX since they came into the SEC, and I like having the extra bye week playing A&M provides you.

We don't want aggy back. They're the $EC's to deal with now. No take backs. Hell, I would be in favor of annexing a&m the hell out of Texas, as they constantly embarrass our great state. Slowly, but surely $EC folks are finding out how weird, arrogant and delusional aggys are.

Having these dopes in our conference is a small price to pay for having more access to the fertile Texas recruiting grounds. I don't want to give them back, but I don't want to associate with them either other than beating them probably 8 or 9 times out of 10. Eventually they'll get a W against LSU, just like they occasionally beat Texas and OU, but for most years A&M will be to us what Nebraska was to UT.

Texas A&M has two solid looking wins if the schedules were reversed. They have yet to beat a ranked team and have lost to both ranked teams they have played.

Sumlin has only beaten 1 SEC team with a winning record. What evidence is there they would be able to beat any of these teams

ND
CAL
OU
OK ST
TCU

The should be dogs in all of those games, as all of those teams are better than anyone they have beat and all but one they have played which of course they didn't beat

Reactions: oldhorn2
Texas A&M has two solid looking wins if the schedules were reversed. They have yet to beat a ranked team and have lost to both ranked teams they have played.

Sumlin has only beaten 1 SEC team with a winning record. What evidence is there they would be able to beat any of these teams

ND
CAL
OU
OK ST
TCU

The should be dogs in all of those games, as all of those teams are better than anyone they have beat and all but one they have played which of course they didn't beat
Do you expect an aggy to use logic? Maaaaannnn.......

Why do we keep talking about aggy on a Longhorn message board? We say they are obsessed with us, but i keep seeing threads started about them. Adding more fuel to the fire. Threads about their QB. Threads their schedule. If we don't really give a shit about them, then why post about them. Sorry, my two cents. Not glad to utisdabomb is back, but it is what it is.

Why do we keep talking about aggy on a Longhorn message board? We say they are obsessed with us, but i keep seeing threads started about them. Adding more fuel to the fire. Threads about their QB. Threads their schedule. If we don't really give a shit about them, then why post about them. Sorry, my two cents. Not glad to utisdabomb is back, but it is what it is.

There's a pretty simple solution, don't click on the threads that are about aggy.

Except I was gone for about a month and you all were still over here running your mouths. What gives?

Matter of fact, I was alerted by other posters on this board about several Aggys running their mouths which is why I came back to chime in. I wouldn't even be back if you Aggys weren't a bunch of loud mouths,

Actually the real reason you came out from under your rock was due to the fact the horns have won a couple of games.

Actually the real reason you came out from under your rock was due to the fact the horns have won a couple of games.

I post on several boards, so no. If you take sports so seriously that you "hide under a rock" you should probably seek help.

I was told about Pooch running his mouth on here, so I came and responded. You won't see me post much on here, I post on other boards. But good try Mike.

Then don't click on it. Not rocket surgery.

Thanks for y'alls continued interest in our schedule and program. BTW, you just got shut out by Iowa State. You couldn't beat anyone in the SEC West.

HERE come the retarded aggys. They love a Texas loss more than an aggy win. always have.

Reactions: Scholz
Both teams played like shit today. Neither fanbase should be happy.

Both teams played like shit today. Neither fanbase should be happy.

Texas should be playing aggy every year like we did for over 100 years. And the winner should be top 5 every year. But aggy ran.

Texas should be playing aggy every year like we did for over 100 years. And the winner should be top 5 every year. But aggy ran.
So if we had stayed in the BIG12 we'd be top 5? I doubt it.
We ran from a burning building. For once, we saw around the corner correctly.

Please, Texas fanatics, please quit trashing our schedule, talking up our perceived ineptitude, our inability to win titles or anything at least for the rest of this season. I just watched the second half of the Iowa State game after returning from our game with South Carolina where we had over 100,000 people there after two terrible performances. We are not where we want to be and can't know for sure if we ever will be, but for crying out loud, any idiot knows we are in a much better place than you are at this point in history and it is to the point now where YOU care more about an Aggie loss than a Texas win. A commentator on College Sports radio even said as much a couple of weeks ago. So please stop. It devalues you.

Good thing UT is not on the schedule - last thing needed is to play another team with a poor record.

Please, Texas fanatics, please quit trashing our schedule, talking up our perceived ineptitude, our inability to win titles or anything at least for the rest of this season.
Nah, we reserve the right to do that whenever we please, lesser. YOU girls are the ones who need to STFU until you win something meaningful.

...any idiot knows we are in a much better place than you are at this point in history
Based on what do nothing aggy? Your own perceived hype? You haven't won jack shit. And slobbing your conference mates doesn't suffice.

Reactions: swVAHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT