ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama/gomer game

Write this date down.

October 9, 2021. This will be held up by aggie forever as the day when Texas choked away a mammoth victory over a top 5 team, and the aggie did not.

Your grandkids are going to hear about this day.

Why the f$ck are we even talking about this game on a longhorn board? Seriously? Maybe it’s my jack induced attitude but we just provided fodder for all of sports for an epic comeback for OU courtesy of UT and we continue to talk about these two sh!theads….
Embrace the suck.

Reactions: Lghn4life
Why the f$ck are we even talking about this game on a longhorn board? Seriously? Maybe it’s my jack induced attitude but we just provided fodder for all of sports for an epic comeback for OU courtesy of UT and we continue to talk about these two sh!theads….
Well at least we weren't the only team that choked big time today. Bama shit the bed just like us today.

Well at least we weren't the only team that choked big time today. Bama shit the bed just like us today.
No no no my man. They were down 24-10 at halftime. 14 points. We were UP 18 at halftime. OU found a way to come back and beat us. Bama did not.

Tap the brakes, aggy. You overachieved and somehow got lucky and beat Alabama, but you have two losses and are still irrelevant in the SEC west. Just giving you some perspective. You aren't winning jack squat this year. More losses to come.

Haha! Bama shit the bed like us eh? I bet they’ll be just fine since their 5* players back up their 5* players.

Look as much fun as it is to make fun of aggies you have to give them props for the victory. Luck? Probably but that's what it takes to beat AL.

And you know what impressed me the most? They are so anal retentive about their playing field and after the game they stormed out onto the field. For the first time ever they acted the way youre supposed to act when you win. You know like normal people.

And while I have to eat my words the other day Greg McElroy a former AL qb and ESPN guy now predicted that not only would AL win but it would be ugly. Btw he ain't worth a damn as an analyst.

Here the deal. It doesn’t matter how many points we score. If we don’t have a defense, we won’t win. Period. It’s cliche I know but most who score at a minimum 48 pts should win their game. We don’t. D is the answer and prove me wrong.

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
And those MFers won today. Everyone let that sink in. EVERYONE. Until we win a big game, everything else is bullish!t.
I don't agree. Sark has us in the right direction. Just remember how bad we were the past few years. It won't happen overnight...it's a journey and we're making progress, albeit slow and painful. Doesn't mean we won't have bumps along the way but this year's team is far better than what we've had the past couple of years. We're on our way to a top 5 recruiting class and we have a staff that values player development. In 2-3 years we're going to be a monster. Aggies will enjoy this win but they'll likely lose 1-2 more games this year. They're still mired in mediocrity and likely to remain there since there's no upside to their program - especially with UT and OU joining the SEC and likely to dominate in-state recruiting.

I give up. I don’t know shit about shit. Aggie won and My Horns blow a lead and lose. WTF!

I don't agree. Sark has us in the right direction. Just remember how bad we were the past few years. It won't happen overnight...it's a journey and we're making progress, albeit slow and painful. Doesn't mean we won't have bumps along the way but this year's team is far better than what we've had the past couple of years. We're on our way to a top 5 recruiting class and we have a staff that values player development. In 2-3 years we're going to be a monster. Aggies will enjoy this win but they'll likely lose 1-2 more games this year. They're still mired in mediocrity and likely to remain there since there's no upside to their program - especially with UT and OU joining the SEC and likely to dominate in-state recruiting.
Your glass is half full. Appreciate that. However, we’ve been saying that for a decade. I do agree we have an adult in charge and calling plays. The defense remains the same as well as the outcome regardless how we got there. Until we win, nothing has changed however one spins it. Recruit this, recruit that, this class this and that, coach up this or that….score remains. Until the score changes, nothing has changed.

I don’t know about that. Texas is still a team on the rise if you look at the big picture. If we keep putting up points, the recruits will come.
Today cost us recruits. Whether you want to acknowledge that at this point is totally up to you. But we will lose recruits over our epic collapse to both AM and OU

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Today cost us recruits. Whether you want to acknowledge that at this point is totally up to you. But we will lose recruits over our epic collapse to both AM and OU
They were talking pregame about the recruits that were at the game. Not just A&M and Bama recruits, but national guys going to Ohio State and points elsewhere. Pretty cool for the home team.

They were talking pregame about the recruits that were at the game. Not just A&M and Bama recruits, but national guys going to Ohio State and points elsewhere. Pretty cool for the home team.
I think I read that there were 32 5 and 4 star recruits at that game.
Soooooo bad for us.

That's a little bit of a stretch. Imo it's more like AL lost to a team that was nowhere near as good as them. For once they were human.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT