KSU @ Vanderbilt on 9/16/17
TX @ SC on 9/16/17
Baylor @ Duke on 9/16/17*

Let's see how this shakes out

3 games against the ACC
3 games against the little ten
2 games against the Pac XII
2 games against the SEC

It's not as daunting as it was last year. Most of the games seem to be on the road. Lets hope that the Big XII's bowl success carries over as a whole for our conference. I don't know if teams like MD or Vanderbilt count as big games but hey they are P5 schools.

*When Baylor plays at Duke on 9/16 it will be their first non con game against a P5 team since 2009. Now you know why Baylor has looked so good in non con play the last few years. It's too early to speculate I just want to put it out there for people to see.

Last edited:
In order of when they play :

WV @ VT on 9/2/17 neutral site game in Landover, MD
MD @ TX on 9/2/17
OK @ tOSU on 9/9/17
IA @ ISU on 9/9/17
TCU @ AR on 9/9/17
AZS @ TT on 9/16/17
OSU @ Pitt on 0/16/17
KSU @ Vanderbilt on 9/16/17
TX @ SC on 9/16/17
Baylor @ Duke on 9/16/17*

Let's see how this shakes out

3 games against the ACC
3 games against the little ten
2 games against the Pac XII
2 games against the SEC

It's not as daunting as it was last year. Most of the games seem to be on the road. Lets hope that the Big XII's bowl success carries over as a whole for our conference. I don't know if teams like MD or Vanderbilt count as big games but hey they are P5 schools.

*When Baylor plays at Duke on 9/16 it will be their first non con game against a P5 team since 2009. Now you know why Baylor has looked so good in non con play the last few years. It's too early to speculate I just want to put it out there for people to see.
The SC game will be fun. Herman really seemed to be able to get his Houston teams up for big games.

The SC game will be fun. Herman really seemed to be able to get his Houston teams up for big games.

I didn't get the opportunity to watch the Rose Bowl live. I finally watched a tape delay yesterday. USC will probably be the best team we play in 2017.

I didn't get the opportunity to watch the Rose Bowl live. I finally watched a tape delay yesterday. USC will probably be the best team we play in 2017.
I believe that USC, if they can carry over the momentum from this season, could be playing for a national championship next season. They are extremely talented.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT