ADVERTISEMENT

Big XII bowl prospects not looking good

I was hoping to watch a good game, and see KSU beat Bama. Well, that’s not going to happen.

35-10 now. Bama is opening up a big can of ass whoop. KSU looks like shit.

TCU couldn't get a more fortuitous 1st half if they actually had Jesus himself on the roster.

They won't get all the calls in the 2nd half.

Sonny, prepare your anus.

LOL! I had forgotten all about the POS flopping TCU punter.

TCU is choking. They are still winning, though it doesn't feel like it.

Man, Blackledge is being a Michigan homer. I am a little surprised at him.

The Michigan QB's girlfriend looked so stressed out that I am for the Wolverines now.

TCU couldn't get a more fortuitous 1st half if they actually had Jesus himself on the roster.

They won't get all the calls in the 2nd half.

Sonny, prepare your anus.
Looks like Sonny didn't pucker up clob.

Otoh the great Jim Harbaugh was the one who couldn't make the adjustments.

One more time. TCU never trailed.

That big bad wolverine defense that stopped tOSU in the second half never stopped TCU at all.

So what does that say CJ Stroud against Max Duggan. We now know who it was that didn't deserve to be invited to the Heisman ceremony.

F*** tOSU and their high fallutin receivers stats and all.

⁰⁰

Looks like Sonny didn't pucker up clob.

Otoh the great Jim Harbaugh was the one who couldn't make the adjustments.

One more time. TCU never trailed.

That big bad wolverine defense that stopped tOSU in the second half never stopped TCU at all.

So what does that say CJ Stroud against Max Duggan. We now know who it was that didn't deserve to be invited to the Heisman ceremony.

F*** tOSU and their high fallutin receivers stats and all.

⁰⁰

Georgia seems to be on the struggle bus against Stroud and that WR corps. They have no answers so far

Michigan beat themselves. TCU did enough to not lose the game.
2 pick 6's
2 self-inflicted failures inside the 5.
That is a 28 point difference right there.
Michigan defense did enough to win the game. Their offense, while they scored a lot, also messed up a little too much.

If they played again, Michigan would rightfully be heavily favored again.

I did not see enough from TCU to say that they can beat Georgia. Only Georgia can beat Georgia in that matchup.

Reactions: westx
Maybe Georgia can ask for Texas' defensive game plan against TCU. Let us have Duce Robinson in return, maybe? 😀

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT