ADVERTISEMENT

ANWAR!!!

@Anwar Richardson gets paid to pump sunshine. He knows deep down this team and it's culture are at odds with reality. When you fill an entire university with buttery soft professors that see racism around every corner, that benefit from white privilege yet bemoan it to the students, and sexually non-binary individuals that spend all day trying to convince you that yes, you are oppressing them-- it leaks over to the young minds of football players-- it makes them weak.

And we have a buttery soft culture at Texas.

It’s a legitimate concern for Texas coming into the SEC. 13 of the 14 current members of the conference are VERY conservative academically. This has helped keep SJWs away from the athletic program.

Vandy is, of course, liberal and progressives occasionally cause problems at some other SEC schools. LSU is currently having a problem and Tennessee went through a struggle with them a few years back. Mizzou came into the conference with an SJW infection that nearly killed their football program. Fortunately, their administration and the Missouri Legislature acted to contain the interference with Mizzou’s athletic program and they have righted their ship. They’re now a good SEC fit.

I have no issues with free speech and free spirits until they try to impose their inconsistent values upon others. They don’t seem to see the value of a “Live and let live” philosophy. Moderation is a virtue in the SEC. No one demands that you be anything you don’t want to be, and anyone who does is looked at as being extreme. Recruits seem to like that very much.

Currently, UT is widely seen as being in SJW-influenced turmoil. So much so that it interferes with the necessary discipline and cohesion a team such as a football squad needs to take a united front to a game, a serious battle of skills. When Texas enters the conference, they’ll be forced by peer pressure from the other schools to tamp down and eliminate the current influence that the students and professors, especially, are having on the UT athletics program. Mizzou changed. I think Texas will, too.

Reactions: freeper
It’s a legitimate concern for Texas coming into the SEC. 13 of the 14 current members of the conference are VERY conservative academically. This has helped keep SJWs away from the athletic program.

Vandy is, of course, liberal and progressives occasionally cause problems at some other SEC schools. LSU is currently having a problem and Tennessee went through a struggle with them a few years back. Mizzou came into the conference with an SJW infection that nearly killed their football program. Fortunately, their administration and the Missouri Legislature acted to contain the interference with Mizzou’s athletic program and they have righted their ship. They’re now a good SEC fit.

I have no issues with free speech and free spirits until they try to impose their inconsistent values upon others. They don’t seem to see the value of a “Live and let live” philosophy. Moderation is a virtue in the SEC. No one demands that you be anything you don’t want to be, and anyone who does is looked at as being extreme. Recruits seem to like that very much.

Currently, UT is widely seen as being in SJW-influenced turmoil. So much so that it interferes with the necessary discipline and cohesion a team such as a football squad needs to take a united front to a game, a serious battle of skills. When Texas enters the conference, they’ll be forced by peer pressure from the other schools to tamp down and eliminate the current influence that the students and professors, especially, are having on the UT athletics program. Mizzou changed. I think Texas will, too.
Ooof.... good post but I think at the end, you may be wrong. Texas is world renowned for taking over any situation and forcing their agenda. We've done it for 150 years. Don't believe me? Oil money-- 2/3rds 1/3rd.
We are the Jones's.
Godzilla-tron
Big 12 political dominance
Longhorn network

It's coming. The SJW that have poured honey in the ears of our black players will now encourage our players to reach out to our "new brothas" in the SEC to see if they too would like to be enlightened about what it's like being an oppressed black man on a full ride at a University.

Look, I encourage everyone to find the podcast of what was on Sirius XM 84 this morning. Those guys laid it out.

Saban didn't want us because of the boosters, and the creeping SJW.
Same with Gruden.
Dabo said nope because of the sjw outside influences in the locker room.
Urban said the same thing.

Our school now has a reputation of being run by big ego boosters, and influencing players with black militant race hustlers, and white guilt SJW that feel sorry for the black man because deep down, they think the black man isn't smart or talented enough to accomplish things on their own. That is racism.

I call it "the soft bigotry of low expectations".

Ooof.... good post but I think at the end, you may be wrong. Texas is world renowned for taking over any situation and forcing their agenda. We've done it for 150 years. Don't believe me? Oil money-- 2/3rds 1/3rd.
We are the Jones's.
Godzilla-tron
Longhorn network

It's coming. The SJW that have poured honey in the ears of our black players will now encourage our players to reach out to our "new brothas" in the SEC to see if they too would like to be enlightened about what it's like being an oppressed black man on a full ride at a University.

Look, I encourage everyone to find the podcast of what was on Sirius XM 84 this morning. Those guys laid it out.

Same with Gruden.

Our school now has a reputation of being run by big ego boosters, and influencing players with black militant race hustlers, and white guilt SJW that feel sorry for the black man because deep down, they think the black man isn't smart or talented enough to accomplish things on their own. That is racism.

Is there no way no others can see this and the status of the program? Why would Delconte take this job if he knew this would be an issue. I keep scratching my head how it's not addressed in any form or anyone else not reaching out showing the manipulation that is happening.

We are the Jones's.
Godzilla-tron
Longhorn network

Same with Gruden.

Yep, right now there’s an extremely high demand for racism in all parts of society. Unfortunately for all the race hustlers, there’s a very low supply of it in our nation so they have to manufacture it in our lives as much as possible.

Emmanuel is a fraud. Look up his privileged upbringing including attending an exclusive, private, all-male high school (St Mark’s) in Dallas. He’s had a privileged upbringing and opportunities that any ethnicity would love to have.
For him to lecture on social justice issues is disingenuous. He’s a fraud and no better than Al Sharpton.
He doesn’t care about UT or anyone else other than himself.

Wasn't his parents Doctors? He was very well spoken coming out of high school. Family lived in Plano I think, he would do many mission trips. Don't see any type of oppression upbringing.

I see what you’re saying but I think it’s naive to think that most of the SEC schools are academically conservative. No way that’s true. I will agree that the athletic programs at the successful SEC schools have managed to keep the woke agendas out of their program.

I see what you’re saying but I think it’s naive to think that most of the SEC schools are academically conservative. No way that’s true. I will agree that the athletic programs at the successful SEC schools have managed to keep the woke agendas out of their program.
And they're pumpin more players into the NFL than any other conference.

Wasn't his parents Doctors? He was very well spoken coming out of high school. Family lived in Plano I think, he would do many mission trips. Don't see any type of oppression upbringing.
No oppression. Dad is a “Dr” but not sure if med doctor or PhD. Regardless, dad serves on the board of an org dedicated to missionary work.

Last edited:

I honestly don’t know of any SEC school, even Vandy, that allows their professors to “get out of hand.” As I said in my first post, some try, and they’re allowed to make their speeches but not enough people listen to them and subscribe to their radical thoughts. I suppose it’s the culture of the Southeast. Extremes get stared at and then get laughed at. Nobody likes an extremist. I think this affects our football players most. They’d rather concentrate on the game. Social and political matters are for another time and place.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
Ooof.... good post but I think at the end, you may be wrong. Texas is world renowned for taking over any situation and forcing their agenda. We've done it for 150 years. Don't believe me? Oil money-- 2/3rds 1/3rd

Texas is moving to a conference where everybody has lots of money. The SEC and Big Ten are the richest conferences so money won’t be an issue. In fact, UT and OU are desirable because their brands will only add to the SEC’s lustre, not establish it. Texas will have no more influence upon matters than any other school. Winning, such as Bama’s current dynasty, certainly gets a lot of attention but to this point it hasn’t helped any school to dictate to the others. I understand that UT has a reputation for “getting its way” in the old SWC and the Big 12 but they weren’t working with equals then. Now they’ll be in a group where their voice will certainly be welcomed but it won’t be the only one with authority.

I am not convinced in the SJW being the root of UT’s problem. Even though Akers was successful in his early days, he drove the program into the depths of hell. It took 15 years with a couple of goods seasons in between and 3 coaches to resurrect the program. Sark has been here only a few months, I won’t be throwing in the towel anytime soon.
Hook’em

Texas is moving to a conference where everybody has lots of money. The SEC and Big Ten are the richest conferences so money won’t be an issue. In fact, UT and OU are desirable because their brands will only add to the SEC’s lustre, not establish it. Texas will have no more influence upon matters than any other school. Winning, such as Bama’s current dynasty, certainly gets a lot of attention but to this point it hasn’t helped any school to dictate to the others. I understand that UT has a reputation for “getting its way” in the old SWC and the Big 12 but they weren’t working with equals then. Now they’ll be in a group where their voice will certainly be welcomed but it won’t be the only one with authority.
The tray was passed to you, Tammy Fay has her best eyelashes on.

Dipshit alert. Texas has a 32 billion dollar endowment. Aggy has a 13 billion dollar endowment. No one else in the sec cracks 1 billion. The big 10 is pitiful in comparison as well. Now if we are talking athletic department revenue, texas is still first at $150 million per year. This is not all that close either. Going to the sec will bump us roughly 15 million per year. We have a lot of money but really bad football and basketball teams because we are extremely liberal and care more about feelings than football or basketball.

Dipshit alert. Texas has a 32 billion dollar endowment. Aggy has a 13 billion dollar endowment. No one else in the sec cracks 1 billion. The big 10 is pitiful in comparison as well. Now if we are talking athletic department revenue, texas is still first at $150 million per year. This is not all that close either. Going to the sec will bump us roughly 15 million per year. We have a lot of money but really bad football and basketball teams because we are extremely liberal and care more about feelings than football or basketball.
That 32 billion dollar endowment should buy some wins. Or were you plannin on givin some of it away?

Well, Texas has proven over and over that money can’t buy wins. A&M, too. They, too, thought they’d come in and take over because they’re from Texas. They learned that commitment, patience and, most especially passion are the ingredients for success in the SEC. Money is necessary and we have plenty of that, too.

If the fans on this board are typical UT fans, then you’re not going to like your experience in the SEC. There’s nothing about Texas that the SEC can’t do without so I just don’t think things will play out for y’all the way you want it.

Fortunately, there’re no exit fees to leave. No waiting period either. You’ve been invited and we’ll welcome you just as we did the Aggies and Mizzou. By the way, we’ll define welcome, not you. Arky has already given you a hint.

Well, Texas has proven over and over that money can’t buy wins. A&M, too. They, too, thought they’d come in and take over because they’re from Texas. They learned that commitment, patience and, most especially passion are the ingredients for success in the SEC. Money is necessary and we have plenty of that, too.

If the fans on this board are typical UT fans, then you’re not going to like your experience in the SEC. There’s nothing about Texas that the SEC can’t do without so I just don’t think things will play out for y’all the way you want it.

Fortunately, there’re no exit fees to leave. No waiting period either. You’ve been invited and we’ll welcome you just as we did the Aggies and Mizzou. By the way, we’ll define welcome, not you. Arky has already given you a hint.
Why are you here? Don't you have something to do in your state? We all need an education, am I right?

Dang man, you shur know how to rain on someone's parade. 😉

First the board is a small portion of fans. You can’t be that dumb. Second this whole SEC is above and beyond everyone else is sort of false. Alabama has made the SEC so stop it. I’m tired of the Aggies, Arkansas, Miss, Miss State, Tennessee, and any team in the SEC that hasn’t won donkey shit thinking they run it. The fans pounding their chest like their team has done anything need to take a seat and eat a lot of stfu. Talk shit when it’s a yearly thing until then everything is speculation. We’ve beat your Mizzou and Georgia.

Last edited:

Who is "we"? You act like your the SEC commissioner. :rolleyes:

Crawl back under the rock that you came from.

Oh man, now I'm waiting for clobs reply back cause I don't think that lurking poster has a clue on what he is talking about.
He doesn't. But I'm running a 101 fever right now and in no mood to think-- even if it means using only 1 brain cell.

Last edited:
I am not convinced in the SJW being the root of UT’s problem. Even though Akers was successful in his early days, he drove the program into the depths of hell. It took 15 years with a couple of goods seasons in between and 3 coaches to resurrect the program. Sark has been here only a few months, I won’t be throwing in the towel anytime soon.
Hook’em
By the end of the season we'll know if Sark has us going in the right direction. I'm still hopeful that he will get us there. But he will need to produce a couple of quality wins this year to give us a chance to build this program back to a level where we are competing for championships.

Nobody is saying Anwar is s bad guy. We're simply saying that Anwar gets paid to pump sunshine.

And his job keeps getting more and more difficult.

So when he predicted we would lose to ULL that was pumping sunshine???

Doesn’t seem like sunshine? Seams like he is giving an opinion that would be the opposite of that and he was chastised heavily by OB.

The whole thing just proves we have a bunch of f’n whiners who only want to hear what they believe is their version of the truth and expect our Team to win every game by 30 and when those things don’t go their way act like little spoiled brats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT