ADVERTISEMENT

ANWAR!!!

So when he predicted we would lose to ULL that was pumping sunshine???

Doesn’t seem like sunshine? Seams like he is giving an opinion that would be the opposite of that and he was chastised heavily by OB.

The whole thing just proves we have a bunch of f’n whiners who only want to hear what they believe is their version of the truth and expect our Team to win every game by 30 and when those things don’t go their way act like little spoiled brats.
I stopped listening to Anwar years ago because of the sunshine pumping. If he's stopped doing that these days, then good on him. But there's ZERO doubt that Anwar has/had a history of doing it.

Now the whole thing proving we have a bunch of f'n whiners who only want to hear their version of the truth, and spoiled brats etc--- tell me you never played college football at a Tier 1 university without telling me you never played college football at a Tier 1 university.

We are 12 years into this sh!t storm. A sh!t storm started by Steve Patterson. When we hired him, I came on here and said it will take 20 years to fix what Patterson is about to do to us.

Well--- we are in year 12, with NO end in sight. If you think, after over a decade of mediocrity, its ok to swallow a humiliating thrashing by a team that's at the bottom of the SEC, year in and year out, a team that aggy hasn't lost to--- and we didn't lose to arky, we got PRISON RAPED. They sacked our QB multiple times while rushing only 3. We couldn't run the football with 5 defenders in the box. 5..... not 7. Five.

Maybe you don't see that as a serious failure, and if you do, good. If you don't, it shows me that you simply don't know football.

I bet you were a Charlie Strong apologist.

I stopped listening to Anwar years ago because of the sunshine pumping. If he's stopped doing that these days, then good on him. But there's ZERO doubt that Anwar has/had a history of doing it.

Now the whole thing proving we have a bunch of f'n whiners who only want to hear their version of the truth, and spoiled brats etc--- tell me you never played college football at a Tier 1 university without telling me you never played college football at a Tier 1 university.

We are 12 years into this sh!t storm. A sh!t storm started by Steve Patterson. When we hired him, I came on here and said it will take 20 years to fix what Patterson is about to do to us.

Well--- we are in year 12, with NO end in sight. If you think, after over a decade of mediocrity, its ok to swallow a humiliating thrashing by a team that's at the bottom of the SEC, year in and year out, a team that aggy hasn't lost to--- and we didn't lose to arky, we got PRISON RAPED. They sacked our QB multiple times while rushing only 3. We couldn't run the football with 5 defenders in the box. 5..... not 7. Five.

Maybe you don't see that as a serious failure, and if you do, good. If you don't, it shows me that you simply don't know football.

I bet you were a Charlie Strong apologist.

Wow! Sounds like you need a hug and a tissue. Maybe some anger management courses would help as well.

Wow! Sounds like you need a hug and a tissue. Maybe some anger management courses would help as well.
You're not very good at this.

Allow me to retard this for you--

It's obvious you were never an athlete. You don't know what it means to have expectations. So do us all a favor and run back to 9.95 fantasy land where you're being fed the "inside scoop" and you can continue living in blissful ignorance.

Later dude.

Reactions: LonghornMM
I understand, but if you can't see that one culture has had a direct impact on another culture, then it's either because you're choosing not to see it, because you agree with said political culture, or you're being naive.

Don't take this as an attack, take it as a dose of reality.
I get so tired of hearing about culture. what about the culture is messed up? To me when someone says the culture is bad it means they have no idea what the real problem is. how does culture persist through 3 different coaches with different personalities? im not saying this as an attack or anything i just dont think it has anything to do with "culture" we dont have any dogs on our roster. at any position. Every single player that played in that game on saturday got punched in the freakin mouth and every one of them dropped their gloves and showed their bellies. to change whats happened the last 15 years we need some serial killers on the team that are willing to punch someone.

Sick of showing up to away games and getting bullied. i want us to be dishing out unnecessary roughness and some late hits.
also, not trying to point this at you Clob, i just keep hearing it on the radio and i just think its because they dont know what the problem is.

You're not very good at this.

Allow me to retard this for you--

It's obvious you were never an athlete. You don't know what it means to have expectations. So do us all a favor and run back to 9.95 fantasy land where you're being fed the "inside scoop" and you can continue living in blissful ignorance.

Later dude.

LOL - sorry to disappoint you but yes played sports all my life. Even got scholarship money. But I guess you don’t just need a hug you need a D1 hug. Must be hard getting so worked up about this.

LOL - sorry to disappoint you but yes played sports all my life. Even got scholarship money. But I guess you don’t just need a hug you need a D1 hug. Must be hard getting so worked up about this.

Haha you about to get put in your place with @clob94 ill let him tell you who he is, BUT let me help you out a little if you paid any attention to his avatar you would see this famous lady wearing a ring and throwing the Horns up. Class is in session.

• Haha

You're making assumptions about clob. He makes some great assessments and is spot-on. You'll have to excuse me, but I'll take his assessment all day over yours.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
Lol that you think I'm worked up by anything that this program does. The truth is, I feel sadness, pity, and general sympathy for Texas fans. Watching juco level talent being trotted out year after year while Belmont and the Billionares continue to cover up the fact that no top tier coaches want to come here, is just "special needs" sad, and epically pathetic.

Couple that with the juco mentally of most of the fans, fans that don't know what it's like to win a Power 5 conference championship in anything-- and you have a witches brew of something that smells like cotton candy, scotch whiskey and bad decisions. Like the comedian said "is there some clown fvcking going on here?"

So juco, toddle off back to 9.95ville where you sit around with many of the other juco fans, comparing your level 25 wizard tower and spouting pompous bullsh!t about how you know more about this football team, this university, than someone who actually got a FULL ride. Ima stay back here in "keeping in realville" like I have the last 12 years and conversate with folks that feel just as sad as I do about the cratering of our great football team.

I look at it simply that we don’t produce NFL talent anymore and that’s a sign that players aren’t progressing once they get on campus. Give me a list of former Longhorns in the NFL that produce at a high level excluding Justin Tucker.

I look at it simply that we don’t produce NFL talent anymore and that’s a sign that players aren’t progressing once they get on campus. Give me a list of former Longhorns in the NFL that produce at a high level excluding Justin Tucker.
Yes, and it spans multiple coaching staffs, coaching staffs that have been successful at other programs. I don't know what it is, but something is counteracting development at UT.

Yes, and it spans multiple coaching staffs, coaching staffs that have been successful at other programs. I don't know what it is, but something is counteracting development at UT.
It’s the culture in Austin, specifically at the University. It’s the reason we couldn’t land a splash hire (Urban, Gruden, Saban). Too many woke libtards running around pushing their agendas on these kids. Football hasn’t seemed like a priority to them in a long time.

As a fan we look forward to those games on Saturday to root for our team. When we care more about the games than some of the players that’s a problem. When these kids are more worried about protesting the EOT than putting it all on the line for their teammates, that’s a problem. When fans take a loss harder than some of the players…that’s a huge fkn problem.

This program hasn’t had a nastiness to them in a long time. We don’t have any dogs. It’s all about the glitz and glamour. The godzillatron, the LHN, the “We are Texas” entitlement. It’s like these kids work hard to get the scholarship then they flatten out like they made it. They don’t play hungry. Can it be fixed? I don’t know honestly. We’ll have to have a coach with some balls that has full control of the program. A coach that can strike some fear in these kids. You think Saban is a players coach? Fk no, he’s 5 foot nothing and those kids know if they fk up he’s on their ass. That’s his program, he runs shit. Until we get someone in here that can let their nuts hang it’ll continue to be a 3-4 year coaching carousel. Is Sark the coach that can do that? Probably not. He’s got too much California in him.

It’s the culture in Austin, specifically at the University. It’s the reason we couldn’t land a splash hire (Urban, Gruden, Saban). Too many woke libtards running around pushing their agendas on these kids. Football hasn’t seemed like a priority to them in a long time.

As a fan we look forward to those games on Saturday to root for our team. When we care more about the games than some of the players that’s a problem. When these kids are more worried about protesting the EOT than putting it all on the line for their teammates, that’s a problem. When fans take a loss harder than some of the players…that’s a huge fkn problem.

This program hasn’t had a nastiness to them in a long time. We don’t have any dogs. It’s all about the glitz and glamour. The godzillatron, the LHN, the “We are Texas” entitlement. It’s like these kids work hard to get the scholarship then they flatten out like they made it. They don’t play hungry. Can it be fixed? I don’t know honestly. We’ll have to have a coach with some balls that has full control of the program. A coach that can strike some fear in these kids. You think Saban is a players coach? Fk no, he’s 5 foot nothing and those kids know if they fk up he’s on their ass. That’s his program, he runs shit. Until we get someone in here that can let their nuts hang it’ll continue to be a 3-4 year coaching carousel. Is Sark the coach that can do that? Probably not. He’s got too much California in him.
Well said and I agree 100%. I'm willing to give Sark time to build his program but he needs to produce a couple of quality wins this year to move this program in the right direction. He's off to a great start with recruiting so he needs to maintain that momentum and dovetail it with some quality wins and a strong finish to the season. We started off well against ULL but took a giant step backwards against Arkansas, which is a problem. I believe most fans want to see improvement week to week.

Reactions: RainyTX81
Well said and I agree 100%. I'm willing to give Sark time to build his program but he needs to produce a couple of quality wins this year to move this program in the right direction. He's off to a great start with recruiting so he needs to maintain that momentum and dovetail it with some quality wins and a strong finish to the season. We started off well against ULL but took a giant step backwards against Arkansas, which is a problem. I believe most fans want to see improvement week to week.
Speaking of the ULL win, it doesn’t look as impressive as we all thought. ULL struggled at home beating Nicholls by 3. Nicholls racked up over 500 yards of offense against the Cajuns.

100%. This nastiness needs to be on every play of every minute and not just in the tunnel.
bo! you said it all homie
coach better grow hair on balls and speak into existence

dey talking bout replacing coach for top tier coach?

The only thing that is going to cure all of that is simply winning. And until this team can start winning 9-10 games a year consistently and competing for a conference championship year in and year out I don't think anything is going to change. I liked the Sark hire and think he can eventually turn things around but it's going to take a couple years.

Herman really struck out in recruiting in the trenches and that's evident this year. I'm hoping this a trend that Sark can reverse because to compete in the SEC you have to be dominate at the LOS. It's easy for a guy like Saban to do what he wants because he has skins on the wall and he had success prior to getting to Alabama.

The only thing that is going to cure all of that is simply winning. And until this team can start winning 9-10 games a year consistently and competing for a conference championship year in and year out I don't think anything is going to change. I liked the Sark hire and think he can eventually turn things around but it's going to take a couple years.

Herman really struck out in recruiting in the trenches and that's evident this year. I'm hoping this a trend that Sark can reverse because to compete in the SEC you have to be dominate at the LOS. It's easy for a guy like Saban to do what he wants because he has skins on the wall and he had success prior to getting to Alabama.
Little insight as to why we have a crap offensive line.

Name a school in Texas that pumps out D1 recruits that doesn't run the spread.

Zone blocking is about occupying a defender with titty bump slap fights and the RB gets to pick his hole. We have no lineman that line up and block down hill. Bama does. Clemson does. But here we are, zone blocking. We can't punch it in on 1st and goal from the 3 against Maryland. The spread has ruined offensive lineman.

Zone blocking is about occupying a defender with titty bump slap fights and the RB gets to pick his hole. We have no lineman that line up and block down hill. Bama does. Clemson does. But here we are, zone blocking. We can't punch it in on 1st and goal from the 3 against Maryland. The spread has ruined offensive lineman.
They need to start recruiting some of those corn fed Midwest boys for the o line.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn

And with a zone blocking scheme you need athletic guys that can get to the next level. And from the looks of it we just don't have those guys now. Herman really screwed us on that part of the deal.

From the looks Sark has been going everywhere to recruit. Keep that momentum up and get some wins under the belt and the recruits will come calling. Do I believe we will have an O line ready for the SEC next year no, but maybe in a few years yes. The SEC is coming quicker than we expect.

From the looks Sark has been going everywhere to recruit. Keep that momentum up and get some wins under the belt and the recruits will come calling. Do I believe we will have an O line ready for the SEC next year no, but maybe in a few years yes. The SEC is coming quicker than we expect.
When you look at the depth chart there's some young guys waiting in the shadows on the offensive line. I'm curious to see what we have in some of them. There might be a few there that can play down the road but just aren't physically ready right now. I know this offseason they need to hit the weight room.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
When you look at the depth chart there's some young guys waiting in the shadows on the offensive line. I'm curious to see what we have in some of them. There might be a few there that can play down the road but just aren't physically ready right now. I know this offseason
Go look at photos of our current line.

Now google Kasey Studdard.. Do you think we have guys that are as nasty as that mofo?

Now google Kasey Studdard.. Do you think we have guys that are as nasty as that mofo?
Do you think part of the problem is how the majority of high schools have gone to the spread zone read style offense. It’s more finesse than smash mouth. These kids aren’t lining up in iform and hitting kids in the mouth. I can’t think of the last time I’ve seen us dominant on the LOS.

Do you think part of the problem is how the majority of high schools have gone to the spread zone read style offense. It’s more finesse than smash mouth. These kids aren’t lining up in iform and hitting kids in the mouth. I can’t think of the last time I’ve seen us dominant on the LOS.
Yes. See above.

Reactions: RainyTX81

I would say no as of now obviously. But when it comes to the offensive line I’ve always said your only as good as your weakest link. And right now we have 5 weak links. These young guys need reps though.
3 of the 5 guys we have starting have less than 15 starts in their careers so maybe a little bit of it is inexperience.

I have said that and I think everyone else knows that. There is no more studs like we had back in the day.
When the pics of the starting Arky OL were flashed up on the video board Saturday night, I knew we were in trouble - big, mean-looking country boys that don’t give a rats as$ about pronouns. Kasey Studdard types.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT