ADVERTISEMENT

Any Texas fans out there who still want the Big 12?

This isn't rocket surgery. Texas had the biggest c0ck on the block and we did what we wanted. Aggy got egg on their face because when approached by Texas for a two thirds on thirds split in the LHN, aggy laughed and said no way, said it would never work or gain traction. When espn coughed up 300 million, Texas powers that be basically rubbed aggy noses in it and aggy got butt hurt yet again. "Battered aggy syndrome is real, yo!".
Texas may have the biggest c0ck, but if you can not get it up - what good does it do. The program has been impotent since current recruits were in elementary school.

Widely agreed upon was referring to this thread.
Funny, when I hear that term I usually go to the main reporting source for sports information in the country. And that source ranks the Big XII very high.

Texas may have the biggest c0ck, but if you can not get it up - what good does it do. The program has been impotent since current recruits were in elementary school.
National title. I know you wouldn't understand.

And using your logic does that mean that not a single living aggy male has ever had a boner?

Last edited:

aggy sure is cocky these days will all of the condescending comments and tone towards Texas. Yes, Texas is going through some rough times. That's obvious. However, to hear aggy talk, you would think that a&m is some kind of powerhouse program. They're not. a&m has won nothing. No title of any kind of any significance in any sport in eons. In fact, they've not even come close to winning any kind of championship title. Win something and THEN talk.

TCU recruiting improved because of realignment for 100% sure, being power 5 is a big deal.
I think Texas and OU being down created a vacuum in the BIG12, Baylor took advantage. I believe realignment hurt the big 2, giving Baylor a chance. Again, you guys took advantage of the opportunity.
Name 1 recruit Baylor got due to realignment. I'll name him for you --- he doesn't exist. Baylor is starting to get recruits because they had a Heisman winner (who entered school well before realignment occurred), have been to 4 bowls in a row, won back to back conference championships and a Top 5 ranking this year. All of that was kicked off well before realignment talk. It sure looks like you are talking out of both sides of your mouth -- because of realignment, Texas is losing recruits, and Baylor is gaining recruits. But both are in the same conference. Hmmmm.

NamIi1 recruit Baylor got due to realignment. I'll name him for you --- he doesn't exist. Baylor is starting to get recruits because they had a Heisman winner (who entered school well before realignment occurred), have been to 4 bowls in a row, won back to back conference championships and a Top 5 ranking this year. All of that was kicked off well before realignment talk. It sure looks like you are talking out of both sides of your mouth -- because of realignment, Texas is losing recruits, and Baylor is gaining recruits. But both are in the same conference. Hmmmm.
I said you guys took advantage of Texas and OU not being at their best. I meant it as a complement. They will be good again someday fairly soon. OU is pretty good now, just not killing it like a decade ago on the trail.

aggy sure is cocky these days will all of the condescending comments and tone towards Texas. Yes, Texas is going through some rough times. That's obvious. However, to hear aggy talk, you would think that a&m is some kind of powerhouse program. They're not. a&m has won nothing. No title of any kind of any significance in any sport in eons. In fact, they've not even come close to winning any kind of championship title. Win something and THEN talk.
Just having a little fun. I will shut it down, as I enjoy the board and don't want the hammer.

Things that have happened since Texas a&m were relevant in college football:
1.The holocaust
2. The invention of the atom bomb
3. Television
4. Hitler starting WWII
5. Man landing on the moon
6. Movies with sound like Gone with the Wind
7. Penicillin
8. Synthetic rubber tires
9. The jeep made its debut in 1940
10. M&Ms were invented in 1940
11. Slinky
12. Elmers glue
13. Phonographic records
14. Polaroids
15. Silly putty
16. LSD
17. Dialysis machines
18. Tupperware
19. Velcro
20. McDonald's
21. Hula hoops
22. Barbie dolls
Want I should keep going?

You left off the Atomic Bomb, cure for polio, Aids and fast food......
Pooch:

Take a step back and a deep breath and realize that what you just said, your words..... are the reason Aggy jokes write themselves.

You left off the atomic bomb. Those were your words.

Now dimwit, go back and look at entry number 2 of my list.

Did you see it?

Did you read it?

Did you comprehend it????

2. The invention of the atom bomb

Now I know "atomic" and "atom" only have four letters in common. Kind of like "dumb" and "dumbass".

But they are the same thing.

Can I get a witness as to why our feelings about stoooooopid Aggy are totally legit? This is a perfect example of why you clowns get the rap you get. You're old neighbors pointed and laughed at you, and now your new neighbors are doing the same.

Am I the only one that actually feels a little bit sorry for this poor bast@rd?

Damn dude, have you already polluted the gene pool with your Aggy chromosomes?

You left off the Atomic Bomb, cure for polio, Aids and fast food......
Pooch, I have a habit of giving nicknames to people based on their actions or habits. I've got one for you bro.

I dub thee: "El retardo grande".

Thou shalt henceforth from this day be known as El retardo grande. I encourage all OB followers, when you see pooch post, to please address him by his new name: El retardo grande.

El retardo grande, forever!

Reactions: HornosaurusRex
I dub thee: "El retardo grande".

Thou shalt henceforth from this day be known as El retardo grande. I encourage all OB followers, when you see pooch post, to please address him by his new name: El retardo grande.

El retardo grande, forever!

No Clob let me help you out with your spanish. El Pendejo. That's what you're wanting to say.

No Clob let me help you out with your spanish. El Pendejo. That's what you're wanting to say.
Oh I'm well aware of El pendejo my friend. But El retardo grande has a certain ring to it. Just go stand infront of the mirror and say it a few times.

El retardo grande.

On it just has a ring to it. Kind of rolls of your lingua.

Oh I'm well aware of El pendejo my friend. But El retardo grande has a certain ring to it. Just go stand infront of the mirror and say it a few times.

El retardo grande.

On it just has a ring to it. Kind of rolls of your lingua.

I will not stand in front of a mirror and repeat that lol

Are you crazy? I want you and OU to stay put. I am struggling to keep hope alive that neither school sees the problem. Doesn't matter what you or I think about which conference has better teams, game day atmosphere, stadiums/fan support, NFL exposure, etc... The only thing that matters is what recruits think. You don't get a lot BIG12 love from recruits that have options. They may say I always dreamed of playing at school X, but you never hear about a kid dreaming of playing in the BIG12.

You are the perfect aggsy. A guy (assuming you are a guy) that thinks conference is everything. Here is a lesson for you. Winning is everything. You win and all is right with the world. I say this and I know it falls on deaf ears, you don't and will never understand winning because you haven't done it in so long you don't know what it is.

If Texas starts winning big, Texas will again own recruiting and there is nothing aggsy can do about it unless they start to win. You can talk about conferences all you want, you can talk about money though I don't know why you would since Texas will always have more. You can talk about stadiums and opponents but what it really comes down to is winning. Texas has always done it and you haven't that is why conference is so important to you.

We as a fan base are pissed because we got royally screwed over in a game and the Big 12 acted like it was all good. That is why we want to get out of the Big 12. You took money from schools and promised them you would stay and you then stabbed them in the back. Your school leadership has no honor.

I should have said handicapped or disabled I guess.
I did not lie. In my opinion the BIG12 is screwed long term. I maybe wrong, but stating your opinion is not the same thing as a lie.
So if Texas or Oklahoma leave the BIG12, does that make you a liar? Not in my opinion, it would just make you wrong.

Widely agreed upon was referring to this thread. I saw a lot of posts saying texas should bolt the BIG12 from longhorns. I realize this board does not represent all horns.
Handicapped or disabled?? Hahahaha. Good grief aggys are stupid. Texas is down right now but it will not last. We are down because of poor recruiting and missing on OL and QB....simple as that....our future is going to be just fine....no Texas fans like seasons like this or the last few seasons but Texas will be back within 2 years and swinging for the fences again. The facts are NO MATTER where Texas is in a conf we are still more well regarded than aggy. And that must suck for you aggys.

Now aggys hang their hat on the HOPE that Texas is down because they are in the Big 12.....and you wonder why everyone makes fun of aggy? When Texas starts back to the top soon it is going to burn aggys souls....of course aggy will say secsecsec like being in the conf is enough. Texas will be back before aggy wins a championship. I ask you again, want to bet?

Reactions: Scholz
Yet we STILL beat aggy at aggy with noodle arm!! hahaha.

27-25 burns doesn't it? Should I put the all time series up? We don't even play aggy now and you are on our board trying to tell us we will never be good again and if we are it is because we are in the Big 12. We got news for you.....WE OWN aggy. Texas will always be better than aggy in fans of college footballs' view.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scholz
We don't even play aggy now and you are on our board trying to tell us we will never be good again and if we are it is because we are in the Big 12. We got news for you.....WE OWN aggy. Texas will always be better than aggy in fans of college footballs' view.
I don't believe I have ever said Texas will never be good again. If I did I was just trying to give someone a hard time. Everyone knows these things go in cycles.
Look at Harbaugh at Michigan, they have sucked for several years while recruiting pretty well. The talent gap between big time schools is seldom as big as we perceive it to be. Just have to get your ducks in a row.

This isn't rocket surgery. Texas had the biggest c0ck on the block and we did what we wanted. Aggy got egg on their face because when approached by Texas for a two thirds on thirds split in the LHN, aggy laughed and said no way, said it would never work or gain traction. When espn coughed up 300 million, Texas powers that be basically rubbed aggy noses in it and aggy got butt hurt yet again. "Battered aggy syndrome is real, yo!".
Well...at least I know you aren't Jeff Ward...

Yet we STILL beat aggy at aggy with noodle arm!! hahaha.

27-25 burns doesn't it? Should I put the all time series up? We don't even play aggy now and you are on our board trying to tell us we will never be good again and if we are it is because we are in the Big 12. We got news for you.....WE OWN aggy. Texas will always be better than aggy in fans of college footballs' view.
BTW...you won that game on the basis of a bad penalty that put you in FG range...just sayin'...sometimes you win...sometimes you play OSU...

Helmet to helmet hit. Don't blame the ref because your player was a full blown retard.
You know that was a weak call...but here is how men respond to that situation: "Had we been ahead by a couple of touchdowns by that point it wouldn't have mattered."

Now you try...

No, I don't think helmet to helmet hits are weak. In fact, you guys are still owed a broken jaw from that dirty shot Quentin Coryatt took on that TCU receiver years ago.

No, I don't think helmet to helmet hits are weak. In fact, you guys are still owed a broken jaw from that dirty shot Quentin Coryatt took on that TCU receiver years ago.
...come on...I know you can do it...had we been ahead by two touchdowns...

Just for the record...I'm counter-punching here...Coryatt's hit was clean and legal at the time.

screen-shot-2013-10-03-at-10-11-50-pm.png

One of your players is owed a dirty helmet to helmet hit when they're not looking and a broken jaw. When it happens, it'll be karma. Talk about squirrels all you want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT