ADVERTISEMENT

Any Texas fans out there who still want the Big 12?

One of your players is owed a dirty helmet to helmet hit when they're not looking and a broken jaw. When it happens, it'll be karma. Talk about squirrels all you want.
Is there a single ounce of objective thought in you? I love you man...

I thought we were talking about dirty helmet to helmet hits because you were crying like a girl about our scoreboard over you. Apparently dirty hits are fine in the aggy book (like that's surprising to anyone). Noted.

aggy sure is cocky these days will all of the condescending comments and tone towards Texas. Yes, Texas is going through some rough times. That's obvious. However, to hear aggy talk, you would think that a&m is some kind of powerhouse program. They're not. a&m has won nothing. No title of any kind of any significance in any sport in eons. In fact, they've not even come close to winning any kind of championship title. Win something and THEN talk.

Give it up, they are better than Texas, that is all that matters, that is worth a trophy to them right there.

Texas will win another national title before aggsy win their next conference title. Book it.

Reactions: swVAHorn and Scholz
Just for the record...I'm counter-punching here...Coryatt's hit was clean and legal at the time.

screen-shot-2013-10-03-at-10-11-50-pm.png
Hey retard...that was called on Davis....so what is your point?

Reactions: Scholz
Is there a single ounce of objective thought in you? I love you man...
Coming from an aggy this is insane!!.......no aggy I have ever met was objective.

You play the what if game a lot, here is one for you, if Texas loses does aggy get a trophy? for a fanbase that has NEVER won anything why does aggy run that mouth so much???

Last edited:
Reactions: Scholz
Coming from an aggy this is insane!!.......no aggy I have ever met was objective.

You play the what if game a lot, here is one for you, if Texas loses does aggy get a trophy? for a fanbase that has NEVER won anything why does aggy run that mouth so much???
That is unfortunate. There are a lot of Ags out there. Were you open to objective discourse or were you an internet face painter in your demeanor?

I know a lot of objective Ags, and I have many good Horn fans of the T-shirt variety as neighbors and we all discuss issues and sports amicably and objectively. Same goes with Texas Exes I have worked with. We do get in our good natured jabs...especially after a loss by one side or the other.

Truth is we are neighbors, friends, family, etc. I for one will never forget the touching tribute your school paid to our school in '99. I have no doubt it would be reciprocated should, God forbid, the circumstances dictate.

We are rivals, even if currently only in recruiting. We are not enemies...but some are good folks, and some are dicks for sure...

For now or forever? Texas is only hurting itself in the Big 12 allowing other schools to eat off its plate and then bitch and whine about every little thing so that we get results like this past Saturday. Texas is stuck until 2020 but after that ...

Curious about your reasoning. The only good thing about the Big 12 that I can think of is that the players parents don't have to travel far to see the games live
So where does Texas go if they want out? I am curious about your reasoning.

Forget it, he's on a roll.
I just don't understand the premise of this thread. Let's face it -- UT is the biggest dog in this conference, and right now the Longhorns are bad. But even with that, the Big 12 is thriving in the rankings. Whether its Strong or someone else -- imagine how tough this conference will be, and the national perception, when the Horns right the ship.

Reactions: Scholz and swVAHorn
I just don't understand the premise of this thread. Let's face it -- UT is the biggest dog in this conference, and right now the Longhorns are bad. But even with that, the Big 12 is thriving in the rankings. Whether its Strong or someone else -- imagine how tough this conference will be, and the national perception, when the Horns right the ship.
Well said diadevic....right now I truly believe baylor, tcu have more juice than aggy Nationally. Once Texas starts carrying its weight again and if ou stays up there then the Big 12 and the top 5 or so schools are as tough as any in the country....the secsecsec gets a lot of weight it does not deserve because of their top 5 or 6 teams being good and top 1 or 2 being really good, the others are not better than any other power 5 conf. I am sick of the secsecsec acting like they are the only teams that play football....ohio st proved that last year.

Reactions: Scholz and diadevic
Well said diadevic....right now I truly believe baylor, tcu have more juice than aggy Nationally. Once Texas starts carrying its weight again and if ou stays up there then the Big 12 and the top 5 or so schools are as tough as any in the country....the secsecsec gets a lot of weight it does not deserve because of their top 5 or 6 teams being good and top 1 or 2 being really good, the others are not better than any other power 5 conf. I am sick of the secsecsec acting like they are the only teams that play football....ohio st proved that last year.
If you mean by "juice" more appeal to a national TV audience I think you are way off. We all have our favorite teams and favorite conferences, but networks don't care, they put the teams and match-ups in the prime time evening and 2:30pm time slots because the networks expect those match-ups to get maximum tv viewers. The under-cards get the 11 am slots.

This week, the RRR get the 11AM slot. One reason only. Texas vs. TCU got the 11AM slot. Same reason. The match-ups aren't deemed as compelling by the networks.

TCU does get the prime time slot vs. Kansas State on Fox (let that sink in). CBS has Tennessee vs. Georgia @ 2:30pm and ABC has Clemson vs. Georgia Tech @ 2:30pm. They put the match-ups they believe will have the most national appeal in those slots.

NBC will usually televise domer games in prime time, and often good matchups in the Pac12 get late slots for obvious reasons. If you want to see the teams "with juice" tune in @ 1st-2:30 pm, 2nd-6-6:30 pm, 3rd-11 am.

Longneck, Texas/OU is ALWAYS at 11AM, even when both teams are ranked. :rolleyes:

Hate to break it to you, but a&m doesn't have a national following like some of blue blood programs in the $EC do. No one outside of the state of Texas gives a damn about a&m.

Yup RRR is always 11AM thanks to the Fair wanting to bleed every last dollar from people. Some of those college years I nearly missed it...

Longneck, Texas/OU is ALWAYS at 11AM, even when both teams are ranked. :rolleyes:

Hate to break it to you, but a&m doesn't have a national following like some of blue blood programs in the $EC do. No one outside of the state of Texas gives a damn about a&m.
I swear I have seen some of the RRR's at the 2:30 slot...but I trust you know and I'm mistaken.

Please notice I said not one word about A&M having any kind of national following. I focused my comments about the marketing aspects of networks and advertisers.

If you mean by "juice" more appeal to a national TV audience I think you are way off. We all have our favorite teams and favorite conferences, but networks don't care, they put the teams and match-ups in the prime time evening and 2:30pm time slots because the networks expect those match-ups to get maximum tv viewers. The under-cards get the 11 am slots.

This week, the RRR get the 11AM slot. One reason only. Texas vs. TCU got the 11AM slot. Same reason. The match-ups aren't deemed as compelling by the networks.

TCU does get the prime time slot vs. Kansas State on Fox (let that sink in). CBS has Tennessee vs. Georgia @ 2:30pm and ABC has Clemson vs. Georgia Tech @ 2:30pm. They put the match-ups they believe will have the most national appeal in those slots.

NBC will usually televise domer games in prime time, and often good matchups in the Pac12 get late slots for obvious reasons. If you want to see the teams "with juice" tune in @ 1st-2:30 pm, 2nd-6-6:30 pm, 3rd-11 am.
You mean big bad Tenn? The one a lowly Big 12 team beat at their own field? I will say this slow so you will understand....Texas is still more widely known and cared about than aggy. Texas is a National brand and aggy is NOT.

Texas will be back soon aggy, so enjoy this while it lasts. We will win ANOTHER TITLE before aggy does. Want to bet?

Reactions: diadevic
I swear I have seen some of the RRR's at the 2:30 slot...but I trust you know and I'm mistaken.

Please notice I said not one word about A&M having any kind of national following. I focused my comments about the marketing aspects of networks and advertisers.
Because you live through other teams glory, it is what aggy does best. We can't do it but our big brothers in the secsecsec sure are popular. aggy is a special kind of stupid.

You mean big bad Tenn? The one a lowly Big 12 team beat at their own field? I will say this slow so you will understand....Texas is still more widely known and cared about than aggy. Texas is a National brand and aggy is NOT.

Texas will be back soon aggy, so enjoy this while it lasts. We will win ANOTHER TITLE before aggy does. Want to bet?
Is your biggest challenge reading or comprehension? Your response has nothing to do with my post.

Because you live through other teams glory, it is what aggy does best. We can't do it but our big brothers in the secsecsec sure are popular. aggy is a special kind of stupid.
That is nothing short of nonsensical...and here is an aid for you...

non·sen·si·cal
(nŏn-sĕn′sĭ-kəl)
adj.
1. Lacking intelligible meaning: a nonsensical jumble of words.
2. Foolish; absurd: nonsensical ideas.

Hey look I can copy and paste too.

id·i·ot

ˈidēət/

noun

informal

a stupid person.

synonyms:fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus,cretin, moron, imbecile, aggy, simpleton; More

MEDICINEarchaic

a mentally handicapped person. (Aggy)

Reactions: swVAHorn
That is nothing short of nonsensical...and here is an aid for you...

non·sen·si·cal
(nŏn-sĕn′sĭ-kəl)
adj.
1. Lacking intelligible meaning: a nonsensical jumble of words.
2. Foolish; absurd: nonsensical ideas.
You are trying to ride the coat tails of the secsecsec teams that do have fan bases jackass. Are you really that stupid? I am pointing out Texas is still more popular than aggy and I know you hate that. If you don't like the responses to your ignorance on this board feel free to go back to your own.

aggy always trying to find something to bring up to elevate themselves and down Texas. Then when they are told the truth it hurts their little feelings.

aggy is the suck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT