ADVERTISEMENT

Best non Texas games week 9

The old Kansas would have given up when Oklahoma intercepted that pass with 2 minutes to.

True. However, the old Kansas would not be facing Jeff Lebby as OU's offensive coordinator, so OU would have probably picked up one first down and run the clock out instead of punting the ball back to Kansas. The old Kansas would have probably also have to defend more than the 19 pass attempts that OU had the entire game, and more than two passes that were thrown further than 10 yards downfield (even though the Kansas safeties were daring OU to take shots downfield the entire game).

As I’ve said all along, OU is horribly overrated and their defense has holes all over it. This narrative that Venables has them playing defense again is absolutely laughable. They’ve barely been hanging on to win conference games and had no business being considered for CFP contention. It won’t surprise me if they lose a couple more games because of their suspect defense and midget QB.

I see Belldozer as the only one here to take their asswhipping like a man. Where are all the other sooner pussies at? Typical Jack offs shooting their mouths off when they win but shrivel up like limp dicks when they lose to a shitty KU team playing with their backup QB. So predictable.

Word on the street is that Vegetables may be ratted out by former past assistants for sign stealing. Could get interesting there in meth land. Watch for potential recruiting flips and transfer portal entries at OU.
You have informants telling you this stuff? Because I’m on the street today and not hearing a word. Nothing wrong with coaches doing their scouting thoroughly

Come on Bell. Why’s he got to be Fat Lebby?? Never mind. I googled his sideline picture at Kansas. Part of his contract must be the meal plan at the cafeteria.
Because he’s fat and overpaid and a slob just look at his appearance, you’d think he’d at least shave his neck pelt and appear he’s worth almost 2 million per year

True. However, the old Kansas would not be facing Jeff Lebby as OU's offensive coordinator, so OU would have probably picked up one first down and run the clock out instead of punting the ball back to Kansas. The old Kansas would have probably also have to defend more than the 19 pass attempts that OU had the entire game, and more than two passes that were thrown further than 10 yards downfield (even though the Kansas safeties were daring OU to take shots downfield the entire game).
It's not that you don't have any valid points but I think we should stop and give some newfound respect for Kansas football I think they deserve it.

One more thought about the Oklahoma/Kansas game. I've spoken about how the zebras are going to be really hard on Texas and Oklahoma and let the other team slide. But Oklahoma fans didn't take that seriously. Well they got called for 11 penalties on Saturday and now they have to deal with it the test of the season. That deep resentment within the Big XII about Texas leaving extends to them to.

One more thought about the Oklahoma/Kansas game. I've spoken about how the zebras are going to be really hard on Texas and Oklahoma and let the other team slide. But Oklahoma fans didn't take that seriously. Well they got called for 11 penalties on Saturday and now they have to deal with it the test of the season. That deep resentment within the Big XII about Texas leaving extends to them to.
We ain't seen nothing yet.

We're down to the last 4 games now against traditional rivalries and I don't expect the the teams we play to get flagged much.

When Dana fell to the ground at the end of the Texas - Houston game that team was 100% on quit watch the rest of the year. So we shouldn’t factor in K States game against them. With that being said, K State is a top 4 team in the Big 12 this year and Texas has played down to opponent’s multiple times again this year. The sharps see that and know K State is gonna give us their best effort. If Texas plays anything other than a perfect game, we very well may lose this game. But, there’s no doubt sark knows that and will have the boys ready. Calm down nephews. Hook ‘Em. Longhorns by 75.

Reactions: hookem777
Your link doesn’t work
Its not worth anybody’s time. Paris Mcgee’s self description: sports writer + choreographer. He was also a nicekodeon child actor and gymnast. Bell is trolling. What serious sports fan would bother following or read tmz/entertainment crap for sports.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
One more thought about the Oklahoma/Kansas game. I've spoken about how the zebras are going to be really hard on Texas and Oklahoma and let the other team slide.

OU had quite a few bad calls that went against them, but had they played well enough it wouldn't have mattered.

One of the most questionable calls was the targeting call on the goal line against OU safety Reggie Pearson against Kansas quarterback Jason Bean who slid feet first while crossing the goal line. When a defensive player is expected to make a split second decision while defending the goal line, that's problematic.

To Venable's credit, he did not blast the officiating in the post-game press conference, or use it as an excuse for losing the game, although you could tell he was biting his tongue on several questions about it.

OU had quite a few bad calls that went against them, but had they played well enough it wouldn't have mattered.

One of the most questionable calls was the targeting call on the goal line against OU safety Reggie Pearson against Kansas quarterback Jason Bean who slid feet first while crossing the goal line. When a defensive player is expected to make a split second decision while defending the goal line, that's problematic.

To Venable's credit, he did not blast the officiating in the post-game press conference, or use it as an excuse for losing the game, although you could tell he was biting his tongue on several questions about it.
I would be all for taking some of these BS judement calls out of the refs hands. Apply reality and physics where it can be replayed and times on the clock. An example, you can hit the QB if you are already about to un load within 1 full second (or 1.5 seconds or 2 Seconds or whatever the physics says is possible or impossible). after the ball leaves his delicate little hand. Or something of the sort. This could be verified with the clock.

Reactions: LVPack
Its not worth anybody’s time. Paris Mcgee’s self description: sports writer + choreographer. He was also a nicekodeon child actor and gymnast. Bell is trolling. What serious sports fan would bother following or read tmz/entertainment crap for sports.
It popped up on my news feed. Looked like breaking news that is now trying to be covered up. Nothing to see here

Pay me $9.95 and I'll tell you
This seems to be a recurring headline out of Austin town so maybe Archie getting involved, if Sark doesn’t play this just right, Arch will go to the highest bidder again at years end

It popped up on my news feed. Looked like breaking news that is now trying to be covered up. Nothing to see here
My only point is that gayboy is not a serious sports journalist. Also, Manning should transfer out if he or family are mad, which I do not think is accurate anyway. Projected Manning start date is 2025-26 season where he will be a redshirt sophomore, unless somebody gets hurt.

This seems to be a recurring headline out of Austin town so maybe Archie getting involved, if Sark doesn’t play this just right, Arch will go to the highest bidder again at years end
Looked like an article quoting Sark saying that it wasn't the right moment for Arch to get game reps. I agree with him that he needs to focus on his second string QB before worrying about the third string. But you know how reporters are, they're good at getting suckers to share their useless articles. You prove my point.

Reactions: hookem777
My only point is that gayboy is not a serious sports journalist. Also, Manning should transfer out if he or family are mad, which I do not think is accurate anyway. Projected Manning start date is 2025-26 season where he will be a redshirt sophomore, unless somebody gets hurt.
Don't feed the troll

Throw salt at snail

Oops, I just realized my legs were crossed when I made that post above about not posting anymore

Go away snail
If I wasn’t here some of y’all would be in perpetual circle jerk mode. I’ll make a deal with you when OU or Texas is eliminated from the Big 12 CCG, I will grant you your wish and I won’t post for at least 30 seconds.deal?

If I wasn’t here some of y’all would be in perpetual circle jerk mode. I’ll make a deal with you when OU or Texas is eliminated from the Big 12 CCG, I will grant you your wish and I won’t post for at least 30 seconds.deal?
nah you're cool dude

But ****you snail

• Haha
Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT