ADVERTISEMENT

Best non Texas games week 9

If I wasn’t here some of y’all would be in perpetual circle jerk mode. I’ll make a deal with you when OU or Texas is eliminated from the Big 12 CCG, I will grant you your wish and I won’t post for at least 30 seconds.deal?
If I wasn't here, they'd be French kissing over Zoom.

When Dana fell to the ground at the end of the Texas - Houston game that team was 100% on quit watch the rest of the year. So we shouldn’t factor in K States game against them. With that being said, K State is a top 4 team in the Big 12 this year and Texas has played down to opponent’s multiple times again this year. The sharps see that and know K State is gonna give us their best effort. If Texas plays anything other than a perfect game, we very well may lose this game. But, there’s no doubt sark knows that and will have the boys ready. Calm down nephews. Hook ‘Em. Longhorns by 75.
Not necessarily. We're not playing down to the competition. Not at all. Look were have a good team were just not Georgia good yet.

You mean to the point that Lebby gets that fat ass fired? Please let the snowballing continue then, see I don't get all bent like these coaches are family or some shit like some of you fanboys do.
No, to the point that Venables is too loyal to his assistants. Seems like trouble brewing, these things tend start slow and gradually rot over time. I'm pulling for him though.

It's not good to have turmoil among the coaching staff this early.

You mean to the point that Lebby gets that fat ass fired? Please let the snowballing continue then, see I don't get all bent like these coaches are family or some shit like some of you fanboys do.
Good grief Lebby isn't getting fired. What Oklahoma doesn't have is a home run threat at the skill positions. They've always had that in the past but this year they don't. And Dillon Gabriel is only holding down the fort until Jackson Arnold takes over next year.

Good grief Lebby isn't getting fired. What Oklahoma doesn't have is a home run threat at the skill positions. They've always had that in the past but this year they don't. And Dillon Gabriel is only holding down the fort until Jackson Arnold takes over next year.
I wouldn’t be comforted by waiting for a red-shirt freshman coming in and saving the day (unless his name is Caleb Williams). Freshman QBs are a high risk-low return deal. Gabriel is doing a good job.

If things keep going bad I wonder if Stoops comes back after his son is out of eligability.

If things keep going bad I wonder if Stoops comes back after his son is out of eligability.
You must have been asleep but OU wet 6-7 last year, this year will be a dramatic improvement with Venables showing Stoops and Riley how to recruit with the big boys

No, to the point that Venables is too loyal to his assistants. Seems like trouble brewing, these things tend start slow and gradually rot over time. I'm pulling for him though.

It's not good to have turmoil among the coaching staff this early.
The only trouble I see brewing is this Manning story that keeps growing by the day. If his father was Peyton or Eli, his NIL deal would have cost Texas twice what it did but since his dad is Cooper, Texas got a discount but may prove to be a backbreaker for Sark in the longrun.Word is Red was furious that Sark would foolishly commit Red's money to Manning for that NIL price, and threatened to take it out of Sark's salary
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...S&cvid=8ace14c62edd4a6488486a9c1fe6b5c7&ei=31

The only trouble I see brewing is this Manning story that keeps growing by the day. If his father was Peyton or Eli, his NIL deal would have cost Texas twice what it did but since his dad is Cooper, Texas got a discount but may prove to be a backbreaker for Sark in the longrun.Word is Red was furious that Sark would foolishly commit Red's money to Manning for that NIL price, and threatened to take it out of Sark's salary
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...S&cvid=8ace14c62edd4a6488486a9c1fe6b5c7&ei=31
lmao bro stop posting msn stories..holy hell theyre so bad i think you wrote them sometimes.

Oh yeah?? IS Red yelling from his grave? You know his dead right

snail.

Oh yeah?? IS Red yelling from his grave? You know his dead right

snail.
You think Red was dead before the Manning recruitment began? you should do some due diligence before trying to prove someone wrong, you're not going to get me on something like that

2 issues with your story, Red passed away and all reports are Red didn’t know who he or anyone else was in the dementia of his last few years.

Reactions: hookem777
One more thought about the Oklahoma/Kansas game. I've spoken about how the zebras are going to be really hard on Texas and Oklahoma and let the other team slide. But Oklahoma fans didn't take that seriously. Well they got called for 11 penalties on Saturday and now they have to deal with it the test of the season. That deep resentment within the Big XII about Texas leaving extends to them to.

I for one did not take that seriously until yesterday. Now, I tend to agree. Texas has also been getting shafted on some calls. Had they not had the home field advantage yesterday and had an idiot calling plays on the opposing sideline, we might have been looking at an Oklahoma State vs Kansas State championship game.

I for one did not take that seriously until yesterday. Now, I tend to agree. Texas has also been getting shafted on some calls. Had they not had the home field advantage yesterday and had an idiot calling plays on the opposing sideline, we might have been looking at an Oklahoma State vs Kansas State championship game.

That was a terrible no call. The resentment towards Texas and Oklahoma leaving is a lot deeper than I realized. I wonder if the Big XII prefer not to have either team in the Big XII title game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT