ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

If you really believe
LOL: your article is dated 11/26/2020. According to Genevieve Briand, who did the research cited in the article (with numbers from the CDC), she compared data from mid-March, 2020 -mid September 2020:

https://web.archive.org/web/2020112...1/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19

And provisional does not mean it is "just a guess," as the CDC explains.

The AMA article that I linked got its data from the CDC. Here's what the CDC says:

Summary:

What is already known about this topic?

The COVID-19 pandemic caused approximately 375,000 deaths in the United States during 2020.

What is added by this report?

The age-adjusted death rate increased by 15.9% in 2020. Overall death rates were highest among non-Hispanic Black persons and non-Hispanic American Indian or Alaska Native persons. COVID-19 was the third leading cause of death, and the COVID-19 death rate was highest among start highlightnon-Hispanic American Indian or Alaska Native persons.

What are the implications for public health practice?

Provisional death estimates provide an early indication of shifts in mortality trends. Timely and actionable data can guide public health policies and interventions for populations experiencing higher numbers of deaths that are directly or indirectly associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CDC’s National Vital Statistics System (NVSS) collects and reports annual mortality statistics using data from U.S. death certificates. Because of the time needed to investigate certain causes of death and to process and review data, final annual mortality data for a given year are typically released 11 months after the end of the calendar year. Daily totals reported by CDC COVID-19 case surveillance are timely but can underestimate numbers of deaths because of incomplete or delayed reporting. As a result of improvements in timeliness and the pressing need for updated, quality data during the global COVID-19 pandemic, NVSS expanded provisional data releases to produce near real-time U.S. mortality data.* This report presents an overview of provisional U.S. mortality data for 2020, including the first ranking of leading causes of death. In 2020, approximately 3,358,814 deaths† occurred in the United States. From 2019 to 2020, the estimated age-adjusted death rate increased by 15.9%, from 715.2 to 828.7 deaths per 100,000 population.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm

Provisional does not mean that it is "just a guess" as you claim. It means that it is subject to change as more data comes in. And it may change .. a little. There could be fewer deaths or there could be more, but the final number of deaths is going to be very, very close to what the CDC has already published and what Ahmad and Anderson wrote. We will have the CDC's final numbers in November.

Incidentally, the "independent" Johns Hopkins says that, as of August 28, 638,720 people have died of Coronavirus in the United States:

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Finally, while the article that I linked was published by the AMA, the two authors of the article do not work for the AMA. Rather, they are Farida B. Ahmad of the National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in and Robert Anderson, National Center for Health Statistics, Mortality Statistics Branch, Division of Vital Statistics, Hyattsville, Maryland.

I just emailed Farida Ahmad and asked him how close the final numbers will be for overall deaths in the United States in 2020 will be to what he published in March. I'll post his response.
The information in your report, all of it, is based on what’s reported on death certificates. So yes, comorbidities and financial incentives from hospitals and municipalities make these numbers 100% unreliable. Your dear authors are assuming the information is reported accurately, which it isn’t. For example, if someone arrives into a hospital with stage 4 cancer and a knife through the heart but tests positive for Covid, guess what…their death certificate will include Covid as one of the causes of death. This is why all these numbers you like to throw around are fvcked up. Legitimate studies like John’s Hopkins only rely on data in which Covid was the sole and only reason for death.

You go ahead and do you. Be afraid. Very afraid. This entire message board is a hundred times dumber because of your nonsense.

One more thing, all other causes of death for Flu, heart attack, car accidents, etc are reported on death certificates as the sole proximate cause of death. For Covid, that practice was adjusted to include other factors which “may” have contributed to someone’s death. Reason is simple… government funding and insurance reimbursements. However, look for this to start changing now that insurance companies are no longer waiving deductible and copayments. Now that people have to start paying out of pocket they will stop going straight to the hospital or their doctor for simple flu like symptoms. Now we should begin seeing only people who are legitimately suffering from Covid in hospitals and doctors offices. When you eliminate the free aspect of anything, the demand for that product or service will decline. Simple economics.

If you really believe

The information in your report, all of it, is based on what’s reported on death certificates. So yes, comorbidities and financial incentives from hospitals and municipalities make these numbers 100% unreliable. Your dear authors are assuming the information is reported accurately, which it isn’t. For example, if someone arrives into a hospital with stage 4 cancer and a knife through the heart but tests positive for Covid, guess what…their death certificate will include Covid as one of the causes of death. This is why all these numbers you like to throw around are fvcked up. Legitimate studies like John’s Hopkins only rely on data in which Covid was the sole and only reason for death.

You go ahead and do you. Be afraid. Very afraid. This entire message board is a hundred times dumber because of your nonsense.
Exactly, dang, it's really not hard to understand and it certainly doesn't constitute the need for overbearing governmental control in the form of mandatory masking and shutdowns. However I have no problem with folks that are concerned for their heath wearing masks, whatever makes them feel comfortable

Ah, the "comorbidities" canard again. As if it's relevant to the discussion we were having. Or is your point that they deserved to die because they were weak?

Presumably, those same people had those comorbidities when the year began. And when 2019 began. And other people --- but the same number, generally speaking ---- had comorbidities when 2015 began. And yet, in 2020, a hoax convinced a whole lot more of them to die. And convinced the mayor of Waco to tell us that his morgues are overflowing, to the point that FEMA is sending in a morgue trailer.

My sister has both asthma and high blood pressure. She's 57. She's had asthma all her life and high blood pressure for at least the last 20 years. But she manages them and, unless her body gets invaded by a virus that turns her lungs into "scraps of scar tissue loosely hung together and no longer involved in respiration," she'll probably live another 25 years, as did my mother, who also had high blood pressure and asthma.

Look, I get it. Nobody you love is overweight, has asthma etc... And you view this as just nature doing its thing, culling the weak. Whereas I have quite a few loved ones who are old, have a comorbidity etc... I'd rather not see them die in a way that has been described as slow-motion drowning. Especially since, as we know, that slow-motion drowning is a hoax.
Unfortunately none of us are really able to choose how we die unless you commit suicide. The fact is we're all going to die at some point and this covid flu is just another issue we all have to deal with. As stated previously my mom died of pneumonia at 32, basically drowned to death as have thousands upon thousands of other folks but I've never once expected anyone to mask up and alter their lives because of it. The people who feel they are in jeopardy are the ones that should be altering their lifestyle not the other way around. You do you.

No it isn't. Influenza is a respiratory disease. If you don't die from it, you recover. Covid, while having respiratory impacts, is also a vascular disease and has many repercussions that influenza doesn't have, including creating millions of tiny blood clots that, among other things, lead to strokes. And long Covid symptoms. And turning your lungs into ""scraps of scar tissue loosely hung together and no longer involved in respiration." And causing the mayor of Waco to go to a news conference and say that his health system is on the verge of collapse and that his morgues are overflowing.

Covid is a vascular disease
If it's as bad as you claim then you and @danhorn must be livid that Dipshit Joe has done nothing to hold China accountable.

I was hoping this point would have been added. The ivermectin example danced around it but, didn’t fully lay out the real issue. So, let’s pretend that the manipulated Covid deaths are accurate for a minute and provides the justification for the shutdowns and vaccine mandates. Then, let’s pretend that the CDC/AMA and the political arm came out and advised/mandated that treatment is now withheld for any patient with cardiovascular disease, diabetes or you name it. These are not communicable diseases, but if you need something that is contagious then insert Aids, other STDs, or tuberculosis. Treatment is to be withheld until a vaccine is developed (no more heart medicine, no more diabetes medicine...). Anybody care to estimate the death count? This is obviously silly due to millions of needless deaths awaiting a vaccine when there is existing treatment available.

Problems
  1. Why manipulate peoples immune system with a vaccine with limited knowledge about short and longterm adverse reaction profile. These are starting to manifest with more to come.
  2. Why were millions of people with Covid symptoms turned away from doctor’s offices and hospitals when they were in the early manageable stages of the infection. They were either not seen at all, or seen and told to go home, quarantine, rest, drink fluids, and go to the hospital if they get worse and cannot breath. This practice only resulted in deterioration. Finally, at this worsened stage the hospitals took them in even though the prognosis was poor at that point.
  3. Why did the political machine and media politicize the AMA/CDC to come out against safe and cheap early treatment and instill fear about HCQ/Zinc. Unfortunately, the mass minions blindly believe and trust these institutions and allowed their elderly parent (in spite of comorbid conditions) to be led to a premature death bed. Most could have been saved and prevented from a long costly hospital stay where loved ones were even prevented from being at their bedside. I am not a believer in azithromycin for covid in the early stages. I think it is best reserved for a patient presenting with symptoms of a secondary pneumonia type infection. I have dispelled the wrongful conclusions and faulty study designs involving HCQ/Zinc on this forum many months ago. Ivermectin has also shown to be effective, but not as sole treatment, but in combination with HCQ/Zinc. My main point in all of this is that there is and has been treatment available for covid if given early enough. Deaths of even the most fragile would be alive if this would have been implemented.
Remember the issue here is the reporting of excess deaths and what we were supposed to do before the vaccine was available. Even doctors that wanted to prescribe HCQ didn’t do it because they were afraid of lawsuits because the AMA/CDC came out against it. The grotesque irony is that many were using it for their friends and family where there was no risk of lawsuit or admonishment from the AMA or media and thereby affecting their reputation. The doctors of Frontline Doctors were brave enough to care about patient lives first and not worry about what the powers that be’s attempts to damage their reputation and credibility.

Last edited:
No it isn't. Influenza is a respiratory disease. If you don't die from it, you recover. Covid, while having respiratory impacts, is also a vascular disease and has many repercussions that influenza doesn't have, including creating millions of tiny blood clots that, among other things, lead to strokes. And long Covid symptoms. And turning your lungs into ""scraps of scar tissue loosely hung together and no longer involved in respiration." And causing the mayor of Waco to go to a news conference and say that his health system is on the verge of collapse and that his morgues are overflowing.

This is the beginning of the mic drop.

This was done here in the US as well. The numbers were inflated. It's now undeniable.

This was done here in the US as well. The numbers were inflated. It's now undeniable.
As I said earlier, it's a parasite to other health issues that piggyback's but gets more credit than it deserves

Stanford just nuked your narrative.

Leave it to one of the top medical research schools in history to FINALLY put this covid crap in perspective.

Thank you Stanford.

And the knockout punch has been landed for this debate. Down go all the Covid hoaxers.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Stanford just nuked your narrative.

Leave it to one of the top medical research schools in history to FINALLY put this covid crap in perspective.

Thank you Stanford.

And the Covid hoaxers get kicked in the head while knocked out. Refs need to step in and stop the match before it gets worse. Debate over.

They’ve known this all along, this has been nothing but a fear mongering money grab overreaction for political and monetary gain although this is a test run imo

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Funny how they scurry over here to virtue signal but when their narrative is shredded and literally butt raped, they're nowhere to be found. Probably hanging out in their circle jerk bubble safe space.
This is when they run back to the people who tell them what they want to hear and laugh off the crazies. It makes them feel good. And they’ll jump back in here again soon when the “news” suits them.

Now on another perspective, I travel a lot. Nothing overseas but a lot of criss cross thru the US week to week. Other than flying on a plane-which sucks by the way-society in America appears to be living on in a normal way. I’m convinced what we’re seeing now is a few politicians and zealots holding on to any ruling authority they can to capture their few minutes on TV. I believe that society in general, even many liberals, are done and ready to move on from this crap. No one wants to see empty stadiums again. How twilight zone was that??

This is when they run back to the people who tell them what they want to hear and laugh off the crazies. It makes them feel good. And they’ll jump back in here again soon when the “news” suits them.

Now on another perspective, I travel a lot. Nothing overseas but a lot of criss cross thru the US week to week. Other than flying on a plane-which sucks by the way-society in America appears to be living on in a normal way. I’m convinced what we’re seeing now is a few politicians and zealots holding on to any ruling authority they can to capture their few minutes on TV. I believe that society in general, even many liberals, are done and ready to move on from this crap. No one wants to see empty stadiums again. How twilight zone was that??
Not really twightlight zone at all. I've been to Zona, NM, Tennessee, Indiana, Kentucky etc over the last 5-6 months and usually noticed the same thing.

Over the last year, I've travelled to CA, AZ, NM, AR, and a few other fly-over states multiple times. It's amazing to me how normal life appears to be in most states. I was in AR last week and life seemed amazingly normal. When I did see a rare person wearing a mask, the person just appeared to be paranoid and panicky - that person is likely to be a paranoid person pandemic or not.

CA is another story. Masks everywhere. You can't see anyone's face. Masks are now accessories rather than a utilitarian device, Zombies walking the street devoid of individual personality. Culturally, CA has become Asia culturally (no judgment) where masks are very common even pre-pandemic. Interesting to see white, black, Hispanic all participating in this cultural shift. I couldn't wait to leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metcalf #2
Over the last year, I've travelled to CA, AZ, NM, AR, and a few other fly-over states multiple times. It's amazing to me how normal life appears to be in most states. I was in AR last week and life seemed amazingly normal. When I did see a rare person wearing a mask, the person just appeared to be paranoid and panicky - that person is likely to be a paranoid person pandemic or not.

CA is another story. Masks everywhere. You can't see anyone's face. Masks are now accessories rather than a utilitarian device, Zombies walking the street devoid of individual personality. Culturally, CA has become Asian where masks are very common even pre-pandemic. I couldn't wait to leave.

If masks work and are the answer, they why is Covid so rampant in CA? People are sheep and are so embarrassingly gullible.

Here's another article that destroys the myth that vaccines are equally effective as natural immunity. Just more ammo against all the paranoid pro vaxxers. This research dismantles the requirements by governments for vaccine passports.

Here's another article that destroys the myth that vaccines are equally effective as natural immunity. Just more ammo against all the paranoid pro vaxxers. This research dismantles the requirements by governments for vaccine passports.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times-- the same people that advocate eating "naturally" grown food and using "naturally" grown drugs are the same fvcking idiots telling me to take something "synthetic"-- which totally goes against their doctrine.

For once I agree with these people-- "natural" is better than synthetic.

ADVERTISEMENT