ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

If your physician said this he's full of shit.
You can draw your own conclusions. I'm simply sharing what my personal physician with over 30 years of practice believes. He's also a UT grad and UT Med school grad so he's a real doctor. Like many others in the medical community, he's studied all the research and data that some are censoring or unwilling to acknowledge.

Here's an article published just yesterday that may help explain the differences in the long term effectiveness between natural immunity and vaccine immunity. It's quite extensive and references a lot of relevant studies and data on this issue. It's worth reading so I hope you find it helpful.

When you finish the article you can go ahead and shove it straight up your ass. Go back to Surly Horns with the rest of your Antifa goons and degenerates.

This, my friends, may be the beginning of the end of this Covid hoax pandemic. Like with everything else in this world - follow the money. Once insurance companies start making everyone pay for part of their Covid treatment like they do for every other disease, all of a sudden fewer people are going to get Covid. It's asinine for insurance companies to pay 100% for Covid but all other illnesses require patients to meet deductibles and co-payments. This will be very interesting to see how this plays out.

I had the original strain when it was first circulating. It was a little weird with the symptoms (pink eye/lymph node soreness, fatigue) but lasted off and on for a month. The second strain (Delta) lasted about 3 days. The whole family caught it as well, sore throat, headache, mild fever. We have no need for a vaccine. The transmission each time was a family member and masks would have not made a difference. The moral of the story, keep yourself healthy and low body fat. Avoid sugar and overeating at meals. Some exercise and sweating always helps the body. In my younger days, I used to run 4 miles a day through Overton Park in Ft Worth. I don't have the time now with 4 kids and work but I do walk.

Last edited:
Reactions: danhorn
I’ll share my story. I’m 6’0, 210ish former college football player and former lower level professional mma fighter. I workout and train 4-5 days a week and keep my diet fairly decent. I’m 41 with 4 kids and am no David Goggins but still train hard and take care of myself and am in pretty good shape for my stage of life.

I was on a business trip (related to the vaccine ironically) and was in a meeting with a colleague and client that were all vaccinated. I was the only one not. We had to wear masks and distance per their policy. The next day I get a call from my colleague saying he started feeling bad on the flight home and tested positive for Covid. I kept my distance from folks and worked from home for a week.

A week later I didn’t sleep well and woke up with a headache. I napped the next day and felt better but that night I had 100.5 fever. Other than that, no symptoms. Slept it off and kicked the fever the next day. No further symptoms for a couple of days then I got a little chest congestion. On day 5 I woke up with no smell. I felt something everyday but it was less than what I would feel with a cold. But it lingered. I called teledoc to get ivermectin to shorten the symptoms and they said they would not prescribe it due to not being approved by the FDA. I asked if they recommended the vaccine moving forward and they emphatically said yes. I asked if they saw the irony in that (at the time none of the vaccines were approved).

Fast forward and 10 days in I test negative. Day 11 negative again. I’m now free to move about the cabin. But my smell was still touch and go and my chest congestion was still hanging around. Nothing worse than a slight cold but lingering and annoying when training. My vaxed buddy was hurting for almost 4 weeks but he has some health issues. Not obese but not really healthy.

Day 11 the wife tests positive. We go to our physician who put us both on z packs, ivermectin and Lipitor along with c, zinc, d and Pepcid. I told him I was good since I was negative and he said the nagging symptoms could linger for another 4-6 weeks, but we can treat it and it’ll be gone In 5 days.

He also asked if we were vaccinated and when we said no his response was, “well you are now.” He recommended the vax especially for high risk folks, but was adamant that this disease is very treatable. The problem is that doctors were not treating it but rather sending positive patients home to wait it out. He’s had great success treating it.

Long story summarized…the bug wasn’t bad for me or the wife. More of annoyance. The kids never got it. Masks are shit. This thing is highly contagious and we are all getting it. If you feel that getting vaccinated is the right choice then go get you some. If you don’t, don’t. Either way, worry about yourself not me. Treatment for me knocked the annoyance out lickedy split and both of our prescriptions were less than $60 combined (odd they haven’t been treating more but rather opting for hospitalization to begin treating - could it be the $ invovled?).

Lastly, this business model by big pharma is amazing. No liability. Put the world on a subscription plan and now getting companies to mandate it. I smell a rat.
Dang fine post brother.

Reactions: JonBinge
Check out this new song and video from Eric Clapton. He’s had enough of this bullshit too. I’ve always been a fan of his but this has made me an even bigger fan. He’s the greatest guitarist alive. Interesting to see how hard the woke libtards will work to get him canceled.

Check out this new song and video from Eric Clapton. He’s had enough of this bullshit too. I’ve always been a fan of his but this has made me an even bigger fan. He’s the greatest guitarist alive. Interesting to see how hard the woke libtards will work to get him canceled.

I wandered over to twitter. Holy sh!t. Eric Clapton is a dead man for simply writing a song saying "this has gotta stop."

I think it's time to start beating the fvck out of the cancel culture crowd. They've earned it.

So if you break quarantine in Australia, they arrest you and throw the book at you.

Where's @danhorn to explain to me how this isn't tyrannical authoritarianism.

Paging @danhorn

@Danhorto the front desk please.
Danhorto is at work..... however, not sure about that one, especially being an old myself with some medical problems, maybe it's to help protect compromised citizens and slow down the spread of a pandemic?

I wandered over to twitter. Holy sh!t. Eric Clapton is a dead man for simply writing a song saying "this has gotta stop."

I think it's time to start beating the fvck out of the cancel culture crowd. They've earned it.

Beat the fvck out of people that disagree with you.....I thought you had suggested killing them and crapping on their graves?

So Dan, how do you feel about Biden's time as president so far? How do you feel about how he's handled the pull out from Afghanistan? Do you feel that he's culpable for the deaths of 13 Marines?

Beat the fvck out of people that disagree with you.....I thought you had suggested killing them and crapping on their graves?
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats. --- H.L. Mencken

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats. --- H.L. Mencken
As usual....y'all are something else. Why not just wait and regain the Whitehouse and Congress through peaceful elections? You've already started the process by restricting voting rights (for no reason) why the need to kill and beat up citizens?

So Dan, how do you feel about Biden's time as president so far? How do you feel about how he's handled the pull out from Afghanistan? Do you feel that he's culpable for the deaths of 13 Marines?
Seems like dan's meek and fine with it.

If your physician said this he's full of shit.
Damn son next thing I know you’re going to tell me they dug Ernest Tubb up and determined he died of Covid! Why do you continue to torture me and the Texas Troubadour with your fear mongering?

Damn son next thing I know you’re going to tell me they dug Ernest Tubb up and determined he died of Covid! Why do you continue to torture the me and the Texas Troubadour with your fear mongering?
Homo erectus walked into that one. 😁

I’ll share my story. I’m 6’0, 210ish former college football player and former lower level professional mma fighter. I workout and train 4-5 days a week and keep my diet fairly decent. I’m 41 with 4 kids and am no David Goggins but still train hard and take care of myself and am in pretty good shape for my stage of life.

I was on a business trip (related to the vaccine ironically) and was in a meeting with a colleague and client that were all vaccinated. I was the only one not. We had to wear masks and distance per their policy. The next day I get a call from my colleague saying he started feeling bad on the flight home and tested positive for Covid. I kept my distance from folks and worked from home for a week.

A week later I didn’t sleep well and woke up with a headache. I napped the next day and felt better but that night I had 100.5 fever. Other than that, no symptoms. Slept it off and kicked the fever the next day. No further symptoms for a couple of days then I got a little chest congestion. On day 5 I woke up with no smell. I felt something everyday but it was less than what I would feel with a cold. But it lingered. I called teledoc to get ivermectin to shorten the symptoms and they said they would not prescribe it due to not being approved by the FDA. I asked if they recommended the vaccine moving forward and they emphatically said yes. I asked if they saw the irony in that (at the time none of the vaccines were approved).

Fast forward and 10 days in I test negative. Day 11 negative again. I’m now free to move about the cabin. But my smell was still touch and go and my chest congestion was still hanging around. Nothing worse than a slight cold but lingering and annoying when training. My vaxed buddy was hurting for almost 4 weeks but he has some health issues. Not obese but not really healthy.

Day 11 the wife tests positive. We go to our physician who put us both on z packs, ivermectin and Lipitor along with c, zinc, d and Pepcid. I told him I was good since I was negative and he said the nagging symptoms could linger for another 4-6 weeks, but we can treat it and it’ll be gone In 5 days.

He also asked if we were vaccinated and when we said no his response was, “well you are now.” He recommended the vax especially for high risk folks, but was adamant that this disease is very treatable. The problem is that doctors were not treating it but rather sending positive patients home to wait it out. He’s had great success treating it.

Long story summarized…the bug wasn’t bad for me or the wife. More of annoyance. The kids never got it. Masks are shit. This thing is highly contagious and we are all getting it. If you feel that getting vaccinated is the right choice then go get you some. If you don’t, don’t. Either way, worry about yourself not me. Treatment for me knocked the annoyance out lickedy split and both of our prescriptions were less than $60 combined (odd they haven’t been treating more but rather opting for hospitalization to begin treating - could it be the $ invovled?).

Lastly, this business model by big pharma is amazing. No liability. Put the world on a subscription plan and now getting companies to mandate it. I smell a rat.
Yeah that’s what I’ve never understood is that instead of treating people early with Z packs etc they tell them to stay home unless symptoms worsen and then go to hospital and of course most of the human population can’t think for themselves and be proactive so they do. They take Mucinex and can’t understand why that doesn’t stop pneumonia Covid flu in its tracts

Last edited:
As usual....y'all are something else. Why not just wait and regain the Whitehouse and Congress through peaceful elections? You've already started the process by restricting voting rights (for no reason) why the need to kill and beat up citizens?
You don't have a problem with a dementia riddled man killing soldiers? Cmon dan, pull yer melon out of yer ass.

You don't have a problem with a dementia riddled man killing soldiers? Cmon dan, pull yer melon out of yer ass.
Maybe if Trump would have led a peaceful transition of power (instead of acting like a 5 year old) where cabinets actually met and discussed problems and strategy (since Trump bartered the pull out)...maybe this could have been avoided.

You’re going to simply state the party line that the right is for “restricting voting rights” without supporting your position? How are TX voting rules more restrictive than Delaware’s voting rules if at all? I know the answer but I’m trying to elicit a supported position from you.

So, folks require an ID to buy cigarettes or alcohol but they shouldn’t be required to have an ID to vote?

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Maybe if Trump would have led a peaceful transition of power (instead of acting like a 5 year old) where cabinets actually met and discussed problems and strategy (since Trump bartered the pull out)...maybe this could have been avoided.

Oh, so this is somehow Trump's fault? SMDH.

Reactions: westx and Lampasas
There it is, man of excuses. Good luck dan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT